Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't believe you

There is you and then there is Andy. No offense to you but you have health require dietary changes, according to your autobiography you pushed the envelope and now have to be very strict. .
  3. Doing God's will.

That's silly. You will choose a shirt (unless it's really hot), but you will have no inkling of most of the causes that make you do this. Instead you will (wrongly) credit your conscious self for having made a freely willed decision. Despite knowing that if that decision were replayed endlessly with all things being equal, you could never have chosen differently.
  4. I don't believe you

No you wouldn't, and no I don't. You would then just assume i had googled something that i have known, and studied on, for 45 years I have spent thousands of hours, as a younger person, doing academic studies of the bible, especially the more critical books within it. My wife studies the bible with written study guides, and online, for at least an hour every day, has done so for over 60 years, and we often discuss her studies
  5. I don't believe you

What's the matter. Fat isn't beautiful?
  6. I don't believe you

Twenty years of celibacy has clearly dulled your senses.
  7. Doing God's will.

Holy crap. You're right. It makes no sense to choose a shirt to wear. Tomorrow I'm going shirtless. Screw a billion years!
  8. I don't believe you

And that is wrong. IF it is a lie As i said, I am lucky. My wife IS beautiful, and so i can tell her so. It is also not a lie if you believe what you say, and a husband SHOULD find his wife beautiful. But, if a pair of jeans makes my wife look fat, she wants to know the truth, not be comforted by a lie, then go out looking fat .
  9. I don't believe you

true, and ok while there was a small human population. Meat eating by 8 billion humans is unsustainable for many factual reasons Humans do not NEED to eat meat, although it makes a quick and easily accessible source of protein. However modern humans eat far too much protein My cardio vascular rehab experts such as dietitians, pharmacists, physios, etc all agree that the less meat you can eat the healthier you will be. None is best, but a small handful that fits in the palm of your hand, 3 or 4 times a week is all you should eat, before it causes problems
  10. Doing God's will.

More like the billions of years before it. When the thought pops into our head of what type and color shirt we are going to wear, where do you think it comes from Will? You realise that for you to create that thought, you would need to know what the thought was before you created it? If it just pops into our head from somewhere, how can we claim that we "freely willed" it? The whole idea is illogical, despite the intuitive feeling (illusion IMO) it makes no sense.
  11. Where are the facts. we have you droning on and on about claims that I don't believe you can support.
  12. I don't believe you

I would be more convinced if you offered an argument, lol. I am thinking you need a while to google up a counter. Lol
  13. I don't believe you

Anything wrong? No. I'd say the victims recognised such quite quickly.
  14. Please provide evidence for any of these claims.
  15. I don't believe you

bull****. Men tell their wives they're beautiful, all the time, long after their sun has set. The beauty that once was still lives in their hearts and thus, sweet little lies to give the lie to the mirror.
  16. It relies on innuendoes from those that have been shown to be wrong.
  17. Judge indicted in Massachusetts for refusing to allow undocumented immigrant to be detained https://www.yahoo.com/gma/judge-indicted-boston-refusing-allow-undocumented-immigrant-detained-173219285--abc-news-topstories.html
  18. I don't believe you

Well that is because you have never done any scholarly bible study or deconstruction, so you wouldn't recognise it if you fell over it Do just a little study, maybe read a couple of those bibles where several scholars interpret the words for you, line by line and verse by verse. Then argue with me. ATM your opinion lacks value because it is totally uninformed.
  19. I don't believe you

Do you find it interesting that out of any poster here your credibility is questioned and challenged the majority of the time?
  20. I don't believe you

That doesn't change the fact that we a omnivorous by nature and have been eating cooked meat for about 45 000 years Had we not done so, chances are we may not be here today at all. https://www.google.com/amp/time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/%3famp=true
  21. I don't believe you

No greater crime can be committed than lying. You got that right Mr Walker.
  22. I don't believe you

How can an untruth do any good? It can only do harm, and is deceptive, dishonest, and misleads others. (My subjective opinion based on my experiences in life) A small lie feeds bigger lies, and lets people build false hopes and understandings about each other and about life Being loving and compassionate means/requires, telling the truth, not being dishonest
  23. I don't believe you

I don’t see evidence of academia, or scholarly consensus in your post. You are offering a bible study opinion. It is what it is.
  24. Climate Change is a Hoax

you certainly are not open-minded to the thousands of scientific opinions on climate change you offer NO CREDIBLE PROOF THAT CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOT REAL....yet you dismiss the credible science....while not being a scientist.....are under 12 years old? because thats how you seem to be
  25. Doing God's will.

So you don't have anything to do with what precedes the moment you choose what shirt to wear? Is that what you're saying?
  1. Load more activity