Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DieChecker

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

Considering what you just posted in the previous post... I already know what your answer would be.
  3. and then

What is the point of Spirituality?

Why? It is an academic discipline of immense scope and diverse interests that, when taken together, seek an understanding of the emergent properties of brains, and all the variety of epiphenomena they manifest It is certainly valid for Psychologists to study spirituality's effects on man but since the impact of spirituality far outweighs the science of psychology I don't see it as preeminent at all. Not all of life can be forced into a scientific, black and white paradigm. Trying that just leads to erroneous assumptions and frustration.
  4. DieChecker

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

Hopefully they never ask. Hopefully some idiot doesn't shoot up some place in the future.
  5. DieChecker

Deranged Democrat

Hummmm.... ten years will tell. You're just crazed by current events. I saw many GOP conservatives do the same years ago. Completely convinced that the end was near. Guess what? They were wrong also...
  6. Piney

Flat Earth and Tartaria

So Captain John Smith wrote.
  7. danydandan

????????? Huh.
  8. Piney

Blackmailing: nuke detonator threat

They're thinking of PETA Sofu and those idiots do make terroristic threats and build bombs. But only dangerous homemade ones.
  9. Helen of Annoy

{un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

bubbles float on top mirroring dragonfly's eyes under milder sun
  10. and then

That's kind of the way I think of the term as well. I was first exposed to the concept of spirituality through AA meetings. The founders of that movement obtained success with extreme, low-bottom, hard-core alcoholics by helping them to focus on something greater than themselves. It taught them that they could stay sober as long as they spent time helping others like themselves. Both Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob were Christian but they intentionally kept the fellowship from being associated with the dogmas of any church. Spirituality to me is believing in and taking strength and comfort from a "power greater than yourself"
  11. Piney

Not exactly "carry on".
  12. toast

Free cartamoncy reading

Ok.
  13. Dumbledore the Awesome

Dumbledore the Awesome

Penge West!

14. From the piece: "If we find anyone guilty of wrongdoing, we will file a criminal case against them," said Maj. Gen. Damrong Petpong. "If a UFO descends and parks here, that's even better. We'll capture them all." Now, THAT'S a no nonsense law and order type!
  15. and then

Death gives context to life

For my part, Mark, I appreciate the posts and links. I am curious about this phenomena and for the most part it is uplifting to me. I have a bit of trouble understanding the negativity here by several on this topic. It isn't important enough to try to change their minds but it is fascinating, in a sad kind of way, how absolutely committed some are to quashing or being dismissive of NDEs before all of their mysteries are examined. To a man they will stand up for science and its strict methodologies yet they casually reject discussion of a phenomenon no one yet truly understands. All I know is that nearly every person who has one of these is fundamentally changed on some level in their view of what we are and where we are going. To me, if a thing gives hope and comfort in this cold, angry world, it is not to be dismissed and mocked.
  16. toast

I`ve read the translated text and I think this is big BS. Its claimed that a W88 warhead is involved, which is an US weapon and I dont think that anyone on this planet would be able to manage to get such a device illegally in his/her possession. If there would be a W88 at ICN, or the guess, there would be the Indonesian military and dozens of Galaxy C17 at the airport with hundreds of Marines and other US military staff.
  17. TrumanB

The Rake...

I've just watched a video where girl explains that she saw some creator that looks like rake near her village. But don't ask me to post a video, it's not English. This creature had dark skin and was skinny with white eyes. It ran into corn when the girls start screaming. Luckily, topic already exists on one of my favourite forums.
  18. Emma_Acid

Flat Earth and Tartaria

This. This. This and all of this. Listen to the man.
  19. Harte

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Not if their brains were in their toes. See? Open your mind Tatetopa, open your mind! Harte
  20. South Alabam

Who will the Democratic nominee be?

No. I figure In all seriousness, even Dems aren't that stupid.
  21. Raptor Witness

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

The more try to imagine Trump as "The Chosen One," the more I'm left with more laughter in my belly than I can keep contained. Every time I think about it, including today.
  22. Tatetopa

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Piney, you are too modest. To the malnourished, disease ridden, plague infested voyagers from Europe, the healthy, robust, physically fit people they saw on the American shore must have seemed like giants.
  23. Tatetopa

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Have you considered that maybe they didn't invent it but became it? Maybe that is what happened to all of those giants.
  24. oneLov3

Weird Markings

Lol.. You didnt read the replies I presume? It was an imprinted mark, lasting 11 or so hrs, & after rubbing for 20min then went away. & I've done a ton of medical research in regards to the Mark's. Your research was by far the Furthest idea from what is looks like or is. LMAO Everyone thinks there doctors these day hmm... (rolls eyes)
  25. Nope, I don’t think that is it. The letters were unambiguous in my opinion.
  1. Load more activity