Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Alchopwn

Atlanteans

Yes, I bumped into Diodorus Siculus. In this context he is very interesting. He had a reputation for being unreliable, likely gained from German scholars of the 19th Century, when his writings didn't seem to align with the prevailing theories of the time. Of course the scholars of the time also didn't know about the Richat Structure, or the gigantic Tamanrasset mega-river that drained the Sahara, and flowed very close to the Richat structure. The fact that Diodorus describes Amazons conquering Atlantis in the western portions of Libya (the old name for the African continent) is very interesting, Clearly there were limits to Atlantean tech if amazons could conquer them. The timeline suggests about 14,000 BC afaik.
  3. Abramelin

Atlanteans

All I have is my phone. And the thing is getting old and having problems.
  4. Piney

Atlanteans

He actually could read Sanskrit and Koine. I never saw him read cuneiform although he claimed it and if I threw a PIE phrase at him he could shoot back a translation.
  5. It bothers me that NASA also announced this "Nasa chief warns China is masking military presence in space with civilian programs". My first thought was they are trying to transfer 'Mars money' towards other projects.
  6. Abramelin

Atlanteans

The problem with Jaylemurph is, that he was an arrogant ass. If you, as a nincompoop concerning language, asked him a straight and simple question, all you got was some sarcastic answer, an answer that wasn't an answer. I remember he once told me to ****ing pay for his answer, like his students did. Why the hell would you post on some site, pretending to be a linguist and knowing 'all about it', and NOT be willing to answer questions about your socalled expertise? Piney, *I* think you've been had.
  7. Corporations simply exploit the gaps of poor government, and really they behave in a Darwinian way just like all organisms, humans included. I.e. Self preservation. Even with the separation of faith and state, Governments behave like religions setting the rules and turning a blind eye when it suits their personal interest.
  8. 55 Years Ago: Three Months Until the Moon Landing
  9. You'll get pie in the sky when you die. Joe Hill
  10. The British Museum link is wrong about the chariot. It originated with the Sintashta Culture who brought it into the BMAC.
  11. OpenMindedSceptic

GB News accused of fuelling Net Zero conspiracy theory

Oh dear Antignos. I've never said Tesla was talking to aliens. You've got me confused with another poster. They said that. Not me.
  12. Antigonos

Atlanteans

I can’t post links on my phone for some reason, so when I can I just list my source
  13. Piney

Atlanteans

No, I don't have a PC at home. Only at the office and I just gave it to my sister-in-law because her's died and I folded the business. I don't even have wifi at home. Just unlimited data. But one day I'll figure out my phone to post links.
  14. Not ALL modern academic scholarship. Higher criticism finds quite a few differences with religious "scholarship." Doug
  15. We saw The WHO @ Pontiac Stadium in Detroit Mi. ..in 74 or 5? Us and about 70,000 other fans! Even the stadium playing field was covered with chairs and People!!! They were Awesome ! BIGGEST SOUND SYSTEM in the history of the world! (maybe;) Keith Moon leaped OVER his drums to join the others when they said Goodnight. I saw Entwistle with Ringo Stars* all star band.. they were way cool too.
  16. Yes, quite, but can you please post an image of the actual PT from any of the pyramids that have them, that shows the name Osiris coupled, in the context I have already outlined, with sign N35, as shown in the image below, or, if you cannot provide a photo, then copy and paste an image from Sethe's transcriptions. Again
  17. Wrong. Estimated yield is about a trillion cubic meters of gas. Doug
  18. Abramelin

Atlanteans

So post a link, and don't always let us go on a search for whatever you suggested. I know the tablet you use sucks, but I assume you have a pc/laptop at home. Or don't you? I haven't.
  19. DEATH TO PRINCE RUPERT !!! (Was he in LOTR? I'm not sure. )
  20. lightly

Trump to announce 2024 run

Good point, Yes, the squeeze is on…and the squeezer is a two headed monster. Federally SUBSIDIZED, Unbridled Corporate GREED ! Even personal debt is being publicly SUBSIDIZED! Credit card ‘relief’ (but the bank gets it’s money..from US!) . Mortgage relief …(but Real Estate One gets it’s money…from US!). TAX RELIEF! (We eat that one, so people can afford to continue to SPEND beyond their means!). But, the $ystem gets it’s money! And yes, Trump/Biden is almost meaningless as a means to correct the overall situation. ?
  21. Antigonos

Atlanteans

The difference being that what you said actually makes perfect sense in terms of the earth sciences and can be supported by, you know, actual science. Perish the thought.
  22. But self diagnosis is always bias and should be avoided.
  1. Load more activity