Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Let's talk history

Get over it all Younger Dryas theories of Atlantis
  3. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

@Tiggs From my understanding,there has to be a proven criminal act before "obstruction" can occure...no criminal act,no obstruction. I don't think the Democrats have a chance in hell for an impeachment from this...
  4. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

We were, and remain, a representative democracy and a constitutional monarchy. You were, and remain, an ignorant troll.
  5. Place your (pretend) bets..

My prediction is that the democratic party will collapse before the 2024 election.
  6. Now, now. There are those who would appear to take offense at the use of the term "stupid", no matter how fitting it may be (!). .
  7. How superstitions spread

Best scene ever (3rd Rock from the Sun) Skip to 18:30
  8. I've read your reply a few times and its non-sensical.
  9. How superstitions spread

i knew a rather pompous fellow, he really thought he was smarter than everyone else, he would play grammar cop, spew his IQ and boast of being in mensa, this guy was also so "superstitious" he wouldnt drive or ride in a car on friday the 13th, he subscribed to all the common ones, ladders, black cats, you name it, i found it very odd, of course i have a house full of black cats and find "13" lucky. most superstions while the orginal provenance might not be known to all are far from blind, most people even ones who do not subscribe to superstitions will know the stories, a broken mirror gives years of bad luck, bad luck to walk under a ladder, so i do not believe its blind conditioning but rather just contagen or spread like any urban legend. if you ask "fred" hey, why did you avoid walking under that ladder he will snap back "its bad luck" not "i dont know why".
  10. you are claiming that its a fake because the distance from Minnesota to Newfoundland is too great to cover for the Norsemen. so after sailing 2500km from Norway to Greenland and then again 2000Km from Greenland to Newfoundland the Norsemen would have had trouble sailing or trekking over land for a couple of hundred miles? by your logic, if the Kensington Stone was found in Newfoundland instead or Minnesota then it would be more believable?
  11. Hi Onlookerofmayhem Yes and it's over 400 miles from Lake Superior to where the Kensington stone was found jmccr8
  12. Mystery Infection, Spreading Worldwide

maybe there is so much candida it comes out of ears, thus the name, lol
  13. How superstitions spread

How do superstitions spread? Memetically of course.
  14. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Jesus hung around with prostitutes and tax collectors and criminals as well.
  15. One of the oddly unscientific aspects of this situation is that the geopolymer proponents would not appear to have performed the extensive literature searches that are, as you are well aware, standard geological/archaeological practice. Can you imagine presenting a paper without reading and incorporating virtually every worthwhile study related to the topic at hand? In the cases of these brief articles, the bibliographies should consume many pages. Edit: Typo.
  16. Funny pseudoscience in the paranormal field

again if ghosts were doing their thing like at disneys haunted mansion we wouldnt need ghost hunters to prove it, they would be down right pests, my daily talks with dad wouldnt have ended sept 2014 when he passed.
  17. Let's talk history

I found some good reports on Paleo sites in the Great Lakes Region showing the Younger Dryas wasn't the disaster the woo slingers made it out to be. Now I have to save it for the next " A Meteor wiped out Clovis" chucklehead.
  18. There is a lot of visions of Jesus who was the greatest man`s ministry, and survived ever lived on earth
  19. How superstitions spread

Are you all paying attention? Beer is good, banana is bad!
  20. NY county declares measles outbreak emergency

Don’t open that door dude, I like normal Preacherman, but “conversations about vaccinations Preacherman” makes me despair for humanity.
  21. Exactly! My area of expertise is the pottery and lithics of Eastern North America and I can see it's a knuckleheaded idea.
  22. How superstitions spread

I was just thinking is this story going to be worth my click OMG ! hahahahahahaaaa!~: D seldom disapppppointed in this site hehehehee EXCELLENT !
  23. The Legend of Bigfoot

i think his ( marx ) personality and voice makes it hard for some to bash him, but i dont take any of his work as evidence of bigfoot the picture freetoroam posted sums it up fairly well....
  24. Climate change protesters Rebel in the UK

Here are quotes from world leaders and royal figures from 2015. Fully appreciate why people distrust political globalism. China - President Xi Jinping “Tackling climate change is a shared mission for mankind. Let us join hands to contribute to the establishment of an equitable and effective global mechanism on climate change, work for global sustainable development at a high level and bring about new international relations featuring win-win cooperation.” USA - President Obama “The United States of America not only recognises our role in creating this problem, we embrace our responsibility to do something about it.” Rome - Pope Francis “Every year the problems are getting worse. We are at the limits. If I may use a strong word, I would say that we are at the limits of suicide.” Tuvalu - Prime Minister Sopoaga "Governments must show the strongest leadership to limit “the effects of climate change which we strongly believe is also the cause of radicalism and terrorism. The plight of refugees we see today and increasing terrorism and radicalism represents a small measure of what the world, mankind, will face if we do not tackle climate change." France - President Hollande “To resolve the climate crisis, good will, statements of intent are not enough. We are at breaking point." "We have to leave our children more than a world freed of terror, we also owe them a planet protected from catastrophes.” Russia - President Putin “Russia will continue to contribute to joint efforts at preventing global warming.” United Kingdom - Prince Charles “If the planet were a (hospital) patient, we would have treated her long ago. You, ladies and gentlemen, have the power to put her on life support, and you must surely start the emergency procedures without further procrastination.” “Humanity faces many threats but none is greater than climate change.” “In damaging our climate we are becoming the architects of our own destruction. We have the knowledge, the tools and the money to solve the crisis.” United Nations - Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon “I urge you to instruct your negotiators to choose the path of compromise and consensus. Bold climate action is in the national interest of every single country represented at this conference. The time for brinksmanship is over.” Zimbabwe - President Mugabe Re - Developed countries - "They burden us for cleaning up the mess they have created." Turkey - President Erdogan “The international community is on the verge of a new era in combating climate change. Our responsibility is to sign a fair, inclusive and legally binding agreement.” I can understand why political leaders want to scare the public for their vote, but people like Prince Charles and the Pope really should not go down that path, because they are directly or indirectly calling for political change which I'm sure is not part of their job description.
  25. I don't believe you

If the belief or disbelief in god doesn't serve a constructive purpose in one's life, change your beliefs and don't take them seriously. It's that simple.
  26. Oh pleaseeee..... zoom effect x10000
  1. Load more activity