Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. thedutchiedutch

Looting in Minneapolis

That's kinda nitpicking, however, for what it's worth I just heard that the bishop f this historical church is appalled of Trump's photo shoot in front of her church.
  3. acidhead

Looting in Minneapolis

It's starting up in NYC
  4. Piney

Agent provocateurs in riots?

The damn investigating agent interviewed me bedside when I was still in recovering in the hospital.
  5. TrumanB

Forbidden Planet

I've just finished The War of the Worlds (1953) . Can't say that I'm fascinated. I guess that I don't like those stories where aliens are the bad guys. lol
  6. micahc

Unsolved Triple Murder, North Carolina, 1972

look at the bottom where the kitchen floor begins. whats the thing on the floor. It looks like a tv remote or a cell phone, but of course its not a cell phone. cant remember when we got tv clickers. what do you think that is? another thought, Bryce or the son could have been the one that let them in and Virginia was never told who they said they were.
  7. Golden Duck

Did you go to an insurer's xray clinic? You'd think there'd be better ways to spend premiums.
  8. Vincennes

I just have trouble putting aside the son in law .. BUT that doesn't mean I'm not drawn to your theory.
  9. micahc

I went back and looked and the photo is unclear as to whether you can see the cash. The caption on the website I viewed it refers to it as an envelop full of money on the chair. So its not a bank bag? I always thought it was. https://ididitforjodie.com/2013/12/29/overlapping-murders-presidential-edition-travels-with-cecil/
  10. Vincennes

I couldn't see it that well in the photo I found.
  11. Vincennes

Or if she only knew one of their names (apply your theory) from the garage and the other two were "friends" what might strike her was that they then became not one person she knew but THREE Black men.
  12. micahc

yeah but remember my new theory is, the son in law is innocent and the call happened just like he said it did. but your thought is also valid for the son in law did it theory. didn't the photo show the bag unzipped? I will have to go look.
  13. Manwon Lender

Trump is Declaring Martial Law in DC

Why were they deployed? Answer the question!! Peace
  14. Piney

After I was run over and spending a few months in a wheelchair a adjuster was watching me dickin about with my horses through a glass. He wanted to be sure I couldn't walk even though the hospital had to rebuild my entire leg.
  15. Manwon Lender

Maybe we could ask the President Trump the same thing, he's been hiding in a Bunker, why? There is no chance the protestors would have ever made it to the White House, so why would is he hide? Peace
  16. micahc

she must not have known their names, since she did say their names on the phone call. So it could be people who claimed to be so an so's friend, spouse or something. just enough to get them to let them in.
  17. 19_Kilo

It matters that I've given four examples that prove your previous claims to be wrong. Just like your OP. Kudos for consistency, Herr Lender.
  18. Vincennes

YES ! That's what I meant exactly. The only thing is I think the son-in-law fits a profile that would think the silver plate was valuable PLUS she might have thought, "Oh here he is again and he probably wants to borrow money and here I am carrying cash" and also ditch it because he was there.
  19. Manwon Lender

Why were they Deployed? Peace
  20. susieice

Looting in Minneapolis

Really. What's the big deal with masks and social distancing anymore. Somebody send them some tissues.
  21. Manwon Lender

It doesn't even matter, it is an illegal act unless the Governors of those states requested it. The only authority the Coward in Chief has is in the District of Columbia. In this case the Governors won't support these ACTIONS so the Coward in Chief can just suck on it. Peace
  1. Load more activity