Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Recent Status Updates
  • Options

Options

• Ratte

Ratte

For the first time in a few days, I'm actually in a pretty good mood. I think it's because I'm too tired to be angry right now. lol

• 0 replies
  • nyuk

nyuk

Was watching news today, showed New York took a beating. Then came a report bout Libya. Seems things hotting up, but almost immediately, it showed some guy riding a donkey. The donkey was wearing a hat, with holes for its ears. Still trying to figure out why news crew felt it would help their report by showing a donkey, wearing a hat!!!

• 8 replies
  • Atlantis Rises

Atlantis Rises

Once a week my famiy has TLC. Tables, ladders and chairs, and beat the crap out of each other to vent.

• 3 replies
  • nyuk

nyuk  »  Judeaous

Showed lot of flooding in New York on the news.
    Hope you still ok

• 0 replies
  • Kyle Richard M.

Kyle Richard M.  »  portraitartist

I don't know. I don't think its me. ^_^

• 0 replies
  • maca02

maca02

Our son hates it in jail, many a time he's been physically abused in the showers. my wife says i take monopoly way to seriously........................................

• 3 replies
  • paranormalspy

paranormalspy

shadow people...real?

• 4 replies
  • susieice

susieice  »  aNoNymOus XO

Glad you're alright. The rivers flooded here but it wasn't as bad as they thought. I didn't lose power but work did for a while on Sunday. One of my co-workers had a tree come down on her house.

• 0 replies
  • susieice

susieice  »  mklsgl

We didn't lose power but the Delaware and the Lehigh both went over though the flooding wasn't as bad as they thought it would be. The 4 deaths in PA happened just north of me in the Pocono Mts. Three from falling trees and one was a car accident.

• 0 replies
  • susieice

susieice  »  The Silver Thong

Just got home from work.lol. No, my power stayed on. Our rivers flooded but not as bad as they thought it would be. Work was on generator power for about 3 hours Sunday. Some of my co-workers lost power and one had a tree fall on her house so I guess I got off lucky.

• 0 replies
No Recent Status Updates