Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Recent Status Updates
  • Options

Options

• d e v i c e

d e v i c e  »  DevilCatGirl

Paris Trouts good. Dennis Hopper plays the main character - Paris Trout, crazy man. It came out in the early 90s. I'm good, just enjoying my liberty I guess and I'll have a better comp next week so I'll just be married to the music for sure. Effin can't wait. Crazy days you say? Bipolar or just very busy? Hugs.

• 0 replies
  • insidiousgrl

insidiousgrl

This coming weekend will be funn! i have a bday party to attend to on saturday, me and some friends are headed to the waterpark Friday :D cnt wait <3

• 7 replies
  • Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen  »  scheming_dreaming

That's better!
    But there's still a little cleavage. Wear a scarf.

• 0 replies
  • DevilCatGirl

DevilCatGirl  »  DONTEATUS

It has been nasty, steamy, hellish hot here. We are doing well, thank you. Hope you guys are!

• 0 replies
  • DevilCatGirl

DevilCatGirl  »  Gabriel Da Vinci

Good to hear you are doing well. I haven't been on here much lately. I have been so busy, but well. Have a great day!

• 0 replies
  • DevilCatGirl

DevilCatGirl  »  d e v i c e

Oh - and thanks for your support of my film-to-be. I had to put it on the back burner for other work-related projects. It's still there, however. I have had a few crazy days. How are you?

• 0 replies
  • DevilCatGirl

DevilCatGirl  »  d e v i c e

I like all the movies you mentioned, except I haven't seen Paris Trout.

• 0 replies
  • DevilCatGirl

DevilCatGirl  »  Disembodied Voice

Good afternoon!

• 0 replies
  • insidiousgrl

insidiousgrl  »  DarkHunter

Darkhunter babe text meh :D and the chatroom is so not the same with out you? remember when i got banned haha that was the best!!

• 0 replies
  • museatlantis

museatlantis

Watching batman the dark knight dvd its a really great film

• 2 replies
No Recent Status Updates