Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Recent Status Updates
  • Options

Options

• kodiak1960UFO

kodiak1960UFO

I have been knocked off this page 3 times before I could send my message. I will try again but Is there any interest in my 1960 UFO (3 of them) sighting in Kodiak Alaska? I was a Marine guard walking my post on a fuel bladder site. I was releived of my post,and debreifed by an Air Force Major from Anchorage. I relive the story like it happened just yesterday!Reply if there is any interest in it.

• 0 replies
  • ABOTU

ABOTU  »  DigitalDreamer

I've been lovely! And amen to that facebook ****, it's all I do anymore... I need an intervention.

• 0 replies
  • ABOTU

ABOTU  »  napoleon883

I was gonna say just peachy and then I saw DigitalDreamer said the same thing awkward.... hahaha. how've you been love??

• 0 replies
  • flowerlove

flowerlove  »  WeaselsRippedMyFlesh

O. Wait, you sent me a comment. I thought you sent me another one haha...

• 0 replies
  • coldethyl

coldethyl

has pudding in her soup.

• 2 replies
  • maca02

maca02

2 guys are sat having a beer or three watching the game on tv, in walks the homeowners dog, plonks itself down on the rug, and comences to lick its private parts, visitor says,looking at dog, i`ve often wished i could do that, owner replies, give him a dog biscuit, he might let you.........................................

• 6 replies
  • maca02

maca02

I wish i had enough money to buy an elephant.................................

• 0 replies
  • DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer  »  Raivrso

I like waffels with a bit of icecream on the top,Errthing is good aside from a few things :o

• 0 replies
  • DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Getting inked up again soon

• 0 replies
  • flowerlove

flowerlove  »  WeaselsRippedMyFlesh

Hello. How are you?

• 0 replies
No Recent Status Updates