Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• Mark One

Mark One

Dr Marks Tip of the day:. DONT DOUBT IT, SHOUT IT!

Yes, yes, just let it all out and free your being of unwanted energies.  I've been practicing this approach for over a week now after I visited Doc Mark.  A week back, a crazed mongrel chased me down a street for no reason and tore my trousers.  So I was naturally ship scared of dogs.  Doc told me to communicate my love of dogs to such animals as a way of overcoming my fears.

Now being a dog lover for over 165 years, I'm obviously aware that they are dumb animals and they only see in black and white.  So I've altered my dress code to reds and yellows as a dog can't see those colours, see.  And rather than saying, " hi there, mutt, you are gorgeous". I decided to be blunt and clear with, "DOG!"

I'm still working on it, mind as I've only tried it out once so far.  I shouted the word dog to a stray staffy bull terrier who was clear unhinged by my declaration of admiration.  The said hound dashed out into a busy road and narrowly avoided being spread like strawberry jam...phew!

If I'm not questioned and arrested again, I'll let you know how I get on.

• 'Walt' E. Kurtz

'Walt' E. Kurtz

Some pub tricks you should  not event try... see the YouTube vid. 
    Pub trick 
    Wonder how many Pints he spilled before succseeding with his trick....
    From what i know you need a Guinness Draught Stout to do this trick it should have the right viscosity
    @acute can you do this trick with scrumpy jack at your local pub...film the results please :-)

• Carlos Allende

Carlos Allende

I love Quentin Tarantino, but for the life of me, I can't get my head around why he'd write and release a Once Upon a Time in Hollywood novelization twelve months after the film came out. While all the time, the long-promised QT Star Trek film languishes in the long grass like an impossible dream.

• Mark One
  • third_eye

third_eye

Them old grumps knows how to pop it up... 1941
    [00.05:45]
    ~

• acute

acute

I don't clean very often. What I need is a Dustbuster kind of thing, to clean my big vacuum cleaner.

• newbloodmoon

newbloodmoon

It’s not easy riding a tricycle while holding a hammer and sickle as your cousin is singing in a silly Russian accent “Putin on the ritz”.

• Wistman

Wistman

Bob Seger, live, 1981, We've Got Tonight

• closed for business

closed for business

If I had any likes that I could give right now I would be frustrated that the like button is off screen somewhere. But seeing as how I don't have any to give my heart goes out to all you frustrated souls who do and can't.

• acute

acute

Australians are revolting, Tunisians are revolting, and the French have always been revolting. 

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?