Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• acute

acute

From Wikipedia:
    While filled eggs were first manufactured by the Cadbury Brothers in 1923, the Creme Egg in its current form was introduced in 1963. Initially sold as Fry's Creme Eggs (incorporating the Fry's brand), they were renamed "Cadbury's Creme Eggs" in 1971.
    At the Bournville factory in Birmingham, in the UK, they are manufactured at a rate of 1.5 million per day. 

• acute

acute

The former UK Labour Party leader, Jeremy Covid, has been suspended from the party for antisimet- antistemec- antihist-  being anti-Jewish.

• Eldorado

Eldorado

Bobby Ball, one half of the comedy double act Cannon & Ball, has died at the age of 76 after testing positive for Covid-19, his manager has said.
    We're running out of oldies!!!!

• susieice

susieice

Hurricane Sandy hit us 8 years ago today. Now the rain is starting from Hurricane Zeta. Soaking rain expected all day and into Friday morning. Could change over to snow in higher elevations as the temperature today won't get out of the upper 40's F.

• Space Commander Travis

Space Commander Travis

Do you remember the Trump Tax Tempest? I don't remember the Trump Tax Tempest. But I wish I had heard about it. 

• LightAngel

LightAngel

Ever since I was a child I have questioned everything!
    However, I always did it with a loving heart. 
    I just want us all to live in a good and creative world.

• acute

acute

If you try to pin down Trumpians on the insane propaganda and conspiracy theories they come out with, they either deflect to something else or go strangely quiet.
    They can't back up anything they believe!

• acute

acute

Sorry about this, but I don't think enough people saw my David Icke pic!

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/profile/124724-acute/?status=331787&type=status

• OverSword

OverSword

Name this comic character

• Space Commander Travis

Space Commander Travis

Do you remember Extinction Rebellion? You couldn't move without tripping over them chaining themselves to things a year ago. They must be a bit put out that they've been so thoroughly usurped by BLM and BTS and all that crowd. And also a Bug 

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?