Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• glorybebe

glorybebe

OMG!  I am one if those people.  I see 'thread closed for moderation review'...and I just HAVE to look.

• acute

acute

Fry and Laurie were just brilliant!
    This sketch was inspired by "Howard's Way", a strangely Americanized and semi-melodramatic British TV series.
    https://youtu.be/qwSLxuN6v_w

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

After a recent college basketball game, the coach spotted a cell phone lying on the floor. He picked it up and handed it to one of the referees, saying, "Here's your phone." 

"What makes you think its mine?" the ref asked. 

"Easy," the coach replied. "It says you missed 13 calls!"

• 'Walt' E. Kurtz

'Walt' E. Kurtz

Trumps last day as president I guess he's desperate now.... and going berserk  shouting nein nein nein! !!

• Nuclear Wessel

Nuclear Wessel

Oh, man. I'd pay big money to be a fly on the wall in the White House tonight.

• Nuclear Wessel

Nuclear Wessel

I prefer McDonald's coffee over most other chains.
    There. I said it.

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

Is there some kind of rule that all television commercials for any type of insurance have to be stupid?   (Geico, Liberty Mutual, Progressive, State Farm, etc)

• acute

acute

Just one more day, and this nightmare will be over!  
    Hillary will wake up tomorrow morning in the White House, hear Bill taking a shower, and realize that the last four years have been one long, horrific dream.
    Then, she will be inaugurated at mid-day, and begin her 2nd term as President.

• LightAngel

LightAngel

I feel both Aldous Huxley's and George Orwell's vision came true.
    I feel we live in both visions at the same time. 
    It's a bit scary if you ask me. You have to be some kind of Ubermensch to stay sane right now. 

• Matt221

Matt221

"I've learnt that saying "Oh, this old thing?" isn't an appropriate way to introduce an elderly relative." 

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?