Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• susieice

susieice

Dark and raining but no thunder yet. Storms predicted all day. Good day to curl up on the couch with a book and the cat.

• Bendy Demon

Bendy Demon

I just bought a set of 29 inch circular needles for knitting. I dound out that they're too big for what I wanted to make but they are also perfect for making something large that has lots od stitches that my regular needles can't hold so it works out great for me in the end.
    Also trying crochet and it is tricky but..I'll get it...eventually. Making a chain is easy but starting the other way back is tricky as I end up with this weird hole between the crochet needle and the stitching. I'll get it eventually but the crochet videos are not too terribly clear either on where to put the needle as the stitches don't look much like little 'V's' and how do these people make the stitches so nice and even and how do they keep the tension????

• acute

acute

"I have drunk with Piping Pebworth, Dancing Marston, Haunted Hillboro', Hungry Grafton, Dodging Exhall, Papist Wixford, Beggarly Broom and Drunken Bidford, and so, presumably, I will drink no more."
    --- Wobbly Will (allegedly), late 17th century,
    Bidford-on-Avon.

• CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Funniest news headline i've read in awhile to start off my morning today...

"Liberal writers,activists sign open letter calling to end "cancel culture" hahaha....hahahahaha lmfao 

Looking like Frankensteins monster is starting to scare the 'ol Doc himself hahaha

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

For the second week in a row, my son and I were the only ones who showed up for his soccer team’s practice.

Frustrated I told him, “Please tell your coach that we keep coming for practice, but no one is ever here.”

My son rolled his eyes and said, ”He’ll just tell me the same thing he did before.”

“Which was?”

“That practice is now on Wednesdays, not Tuesdays.”

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

He who drinks a fifth on the fourth...

May not be able to go forth on the fifth!

• OverSword

OverSword

When you throw human ashes into salt water first a grey cloud of ash begins to rise toward the surface which is followed by bubbles for about ninety seconds.  And not just a little bit of bubbles but a lot, like the equivalent of a scuba diver breathing.  Really strange thing to witness. 
    I'll be back with more morbidity after these messages from our sponsor  

• acute

acute

Reptilian cyborg Mark Zuckerberg appears to be slowly reverting to his uncloaked lizard form, especially when under pressure.
    https://tenor.com/view/mark-zuckerberg-gif-11620569
    Is he running Windows 10 OS or something?

• JVG

JVG

White House Coronavirus task force will have a meeting soon. I’m hoping for some type of plan to reverse the downfall we are currently in. If it’s another denial and ignore meeting then who knows how far and how long this terrible situation will last...

• Carlos Allende

Carlos Allende

Mmm. 'Lost Generation'. 'Futures ruined by Corona Virus'. Mmm. Mmm.  I walked through my town and every group of teenagers I passed, there was indeed a very, very bleak vibe. Y'know. A psychic blast of pure, undiluted fear. _They weren't at all just the lazy, hedonistic, university-bound nightmares they always were._ 

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?