Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• jmccr8

jmccr8

Happy Mother's Day to all the fine ladies at UM

• bison

bison

This is a true story, which happened this past week, here in my community. I think it may be fairly called  among the worst planned back robberies that has ever been carried out.
    A woman walked into a local bank, went up to a teller and simply said 'I'm robbing the bank'. She was given money in a bank bag.
    She then crossed the street and boarded the  next public transit bus, southbound to a neighboring town. 
    All the police had to do was follow the bus,   and wait for it to make a scheduled stop. They did so, and apprehended the woman, and reclaimed the stollen money from her, still in the bank's bag. 
    Witnesses to the robbery were brought to the scene  and identified her as the bank robber. The whole incident was concluded in about half an hour.

• Great Old Man

Great Old Man

I'm back!
    I was busy , so I didn't access UM and didn't reply much.
    But, I'm here, so I can gladly meet you here. 
    Well, Let's survive through this COVID-19 situation!

• Matt221

Matt221

A closed mouth gathers no foot

• Hawken

Hawken

Are your hubbies going to cook for you on Mothers Day? image

• third_eye

third_eye

Heads up... 
    ~

• Xeno-Fish

Xeno-Fish

It appears that I have two cats now. Thomas and his friend/sibling. Found them lounging on the porch. 

• Carlos Allende

Carlos Allende

I think that dancing granddad on the advert is The Devil, and he's dancing because he's just sent the entire human race to Hell. I might be wrong.

• susieice
  • acute

acute

The Scottish Nationalists still refuse to answer basic questions on Independence.
    Such as..... The economy, funding gap, currency, and the border with England.

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?