Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• JVG

JVG

Happy Canada day to all of my Canadian friends and family...

• Orphalesion

Orphalesion

Are American mashed potatoes *really* white instead of yellow or do they just use something else for dining scenes in movies/TV? (like vanilla ice cream or something?) 

• XenoFish

XenoFish

I started with a swear jar, I've moved up to a swear bank.

• HandsomeGorilla

HandsomeGorilla

So the guy who is contracted to fix our vehicles is named Tex. 
    Our director: "So are you from Texas, is that why they call you Tex?"
    Tex: "No, I'm from Louisiana and I got sick of them calling me Louise" 

• Golden Duck

Golden Duck

As Victoria experiences a spike in COVID-19 cases, football players are moving into isolation and lockdown to allow the season to start.  To some it may sound like a sausage-fest; but, it's actually a peter-pandemic.

• Manwon Lender

Manwon Lender

Here is another big blast, this baby rock and rolled. Don't know what it was either, but the dam thing looked like a Nuclear Round going off. This photo was taken at Khmaisiyha sometime in March of 1991.
    Peace

• 'Walt' E. Kurtz

'Walt' E. Kurtz

Saw them live 2013 at Sticky Fingers, Gothenburg ("no pun intended") Sweden. I cant describe how good they are live the concert was absolutely magic!. This concert is also quite good. 

• LightAngel

LightAngel

When my husband comes home from work, we will start seeing Unsolved Mysteries.
    Until then, I will do as little as possible today - maybe make some slush ice and enjoy looking at the animal life in our garden!
    Life is good! 

• Manwon Lender

Manwon Lender

The City of Basrah was one of the last Bastions of Iraqi forces when the Cease Fire was called in 1991. The worst atrocities of the War occurred there after the cease fire. The Iraqi citizens tired to stand up to the Republican Guard Forces in the City thinking that the US Military would help them. But what they didn't know, was that our hands were tied, and all we could do was watch as the Republican Guard murdered their own people by the Hundreds, for me it was the most terrible act that I witnessed during the entire war.
    Peace   

• Manwon Lender

Manwon Lender

When there's no one left to leave you!
    Even you don't quite believe you!!
    That's when nothing can deceive you!!!
    While you see your chance take it!!!!
    Find romance,  fake it!!!!!
    Because it's all on you!!!!!!
    Peace 

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?