Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• Carlos Allende

Carlos Allende

The sound my cat makes. Is it purring, because he's happy, or is it the sound of a tiny giger counter because he's dreaming about exploring Chernobyl?

• jethrofloyd

jethrofloyd

Words are very unnecessary
    They can only do harm... (4.40)

• acute

acute

From the man who brought you 'Pop Muzik' ...
    https://youtu.be/t_4uR3-ukjA

• acute

acute

Given my luck, I am in a  'no win'  situation.
    If I leave my Austin Allegro where it is, it will almost certainly be hit by the Chinese rocket.
    If I move the car, it will still be hit by the rocket, but wouldn't have been if I hadn't moved it.

• JVG

JVG

The only thing you need to do to stay in the good graces of the Republican Party is to accept the big lie...If you have a problem with that you will be banished from the ranks no matter who you are. This philosophy sounds somewhat flawed...

• jethrofloyd

jethrofloyd

A one computer programmer in Arizona hired a man (at $8 an hour) to slap him in the face every time he tried checking Facebook during working hours. 

• acute

acute

My application to become a Mod has been elevated to the UM Council of Ministers!

Only 5 stages left now, before it goes to The Grand Stoat for a final ruling.
    Then, it's the Initiation Ceremony..... 

• Wistman

Wistman

" ... let us unite, not in spite of our differences, but through them. For differences can never be wiped away, and life would be so much the poorer without them. Let all human races keep their own personalities, and yet come together, not in a uniformity that is dead, but in a unity that is living."
                --- Rabindranath Tagore
                born this day, May 7, 1861

• Carlos Allende

Carlos Allende

Looking through my stuff from twenty years past. Found signed photo of Tommy Boyd circa his glory days of having daytime radio phone-ins ala 'The Nazis - they weren't all bad', etc. They don't make em like that no more.

• Hawken

Hawken

Cashiers are always checking me out.

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?