Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• acute

acute

I've just bought a binary watch, and i'm very pleased with it.  The look on the wrist is amazing, and it's a great conversation piece.
    Amazon UK.

(Can anyone tell me what the actual time is right now? )

• Xeno-Fish

Xeno-Fish

The wife and I seemed to reach an agreement. Considering that I'm a rather stubborn person. So, once the cabin is finished I am to see several doctors. Get a full physical, visit a cardiologist, gastroenterologist, and dermatologist or else!

• OverSword
  • Eldorado

Eldorado

When a woman says she'll be ready in 15 minutes she will be, so there's no need to keep reminding her every half an hour.

• Wistman

Wistman

" As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder."
                 --- John Glenn

• acute

acute

I hate Windows ******* 10. 
    Windows Updates says......
    "ERROR:  It looks as if a driver on your system is better than the one we are trying to install.  We will keep trying."
    WHY? ffs.
    Every time I turn on my laptop, it downloads the same graphics driver, tries to install it again, then gives me the same old error message.

• Matt221

Matt221

Before my best mate died, his profession was a roofer.
    I like to think he's still up there somewhere.

• Stiff

Stiff

Math problem of the day:
    If George is 73 and his girlfriend is 26. 
    How much money does George have?

• Carlos Allende

Carlos Allende

From the adverts, you get the impression some of these streaming services aren't even trying any more. Youtube? That's free anyway, mate. Line of Duty? That's a show made by your competitors, mate. Grays Anatomy? What am I, a housewife from the 90's?

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. 

Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?