Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• Carlos Allende

Carlos Allende

I love Betvictor. It's my favourite betting site. But at the same time, my successful 2020 Euro bets are going to bankrupt them and make their execs commit suicide.

• tcgram

tcgram

Dear Televised Sports Injury, We saw it the first time. Thanks.   

• acute

acute

If we had a new piece of tech that could see everything inside the Great Pyramid of Giza, I wonder if we would find any surprises.

• newbloodmoon

newbloodmoon

I’m currently reading a horror novel in braille. Something bad is about to happen, I can feel it.

• Abramelin

Abramelin

Welcome

• Stiff

Stiff

During a U2 concert in Belfast, Ireland, Bono asked to audience for total silence.
    Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands. Once, every few seconds.
    Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."
    From the front of the crowd, a broad Irish accent pierced the quiet:
    "Well stop bloody doin' it then, ya evil bar steward!"

• acute

acute

Since my 2nd Covid Vaccine, not only have I developed a barcode on my forehead, but I've also 'grown' an RS-232 Serial Port on the back of my neck.
    I find this extremely shocking and disturbing. I would've expected our extraterrestrial Illuminati overlords to use QR Codes and Bluetooth. 

• third_eye

third_eye

When you inspire the young with excellence ... 
    [00.04:33]
    ~

• Abramelin

Abramelin

I am watching "Human Universe" on BBC2, presented by professor Brian Cox.
    I absolutely love that series.

• third_eye

third_eye

The old... 
    [00.02:20]
    ~
    ... and the young... 
    [00.03:05]
    ~

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?