Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• Mark One

Mark One

Top Tips: No.1
    Corona Virus Blues.

Parents, fed up with your kids messing up your house and showing no respect nor caution  with regards to the China Virus?

Well how about getting them involved in politics at an early age.  Inspire them to wash their hands before dinner by treating them to a face mask of the big man himself - Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer.

And don't forget about birthday cards because Chris has that one sorted too.

• The Wistman

The Wistman

'Morning.

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

This is one industry that really needs robots and AI.   Meat processing plants.

• 'Walt' E. Kurtz

'Walt' E. Kurtz

Seems like there is many musicians on the forum, why not start the UM-Big band  im good at making noise especially this kind of noise :p 
    See link 
    Noise genre
    Hey my lawn mower is out of tune!  What should I do....

• LightAngel

LightAngel

I think it's important to remember history, so right now, I study Hitler's propaganda machine once again!
    Mankind hasn't learned much from history! 

• acute

acute

This is not something you hear every day, year, or decade.....

• acute

acute

Oh em jee!  I've just found an 8-track tape of Queen's first album, inside the passenger door panel of my 1973 Austin Allegro!  
    You wouldn't believe what's in the glovebox.

• Hawken

Hawken

Going to rock concerts in the 80s. I would smell weed in the air. Now days, I smell weed and bengay.

• acute

acute

What is wrong with these vegan new-age hippie types?
    They head straight to the 'Gluten Free' aisle, although (statistically) they are unlikely to have a gluten intolerance.
    Then, they pick up the Unsweetened Almond Milk --- whatever the hell that is.
    Eventually, they spend an hour deciding which meat-free meat-shaped products to buy.

• susieice

susieice

Tiger Woods was in a serious car accident this morning in LA. He's currently in surgery. His condition isn't known but he's had leg injuries. This actually has a live link.
    https://abc7ny.com/tiger-woods-hospitalized-after-car-crash/10364675/

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?