Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• Montmorency the Dog

Montmorency the Dog

Amazing! Thank you president trump! Other countries should hear this and join in freedom thinking!

• and then

and then

We'd been told to expect to be without power for at least a couple of weeks    
    Fortunately, we had a decent generator and could have lights and a fan at night.  Sally finally came ashore 2 days ago and tonight...BOO YAH...Power is restored!  I'm a very happy camper right now.

• acute

acute

This 'talking' dog still makes me laugh:
    https://youtu.be/OdwjQIp8lCo

• The Wistman

The Wistman

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died at 87.    RIP Ruth. 

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

• susieice
  • acute

acute

It wasn't deliberate, but my new avatar is the bluest blue I've ever set my blue eyes upon!
    More blue than a blue blueiness blued up with bluey blue hue.

• The Wistman

The Wistman

" To have humility is to experience reality, not in relation to ourselves, but in its sacred independence. It is to see, judge, and act from the point of rest in ourselves. Then how much disappears!  And all that remains falls into place. In the point of rest at the center of our being, we encounter a world where all things are at rest in the same way. Then a tree becomes a mystery, a cloud a revelation, each man a cosmos of whose riches we can only catch glimpses. The life of simplicity is simple, but it opens to us a book in which we never get beyond the first syllable."
            --- Dag Hammerskjold
            died this day, Sept.18,1961

• OverSword
  • acute

acute

"When you're investigating a crime, and there's a burned-out car, your first question is..... What happened?"
    --- New Scotland Yard's finest. 

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?