Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• Dumbledore the Awesome

Dumbledore the Awesome

The Liverpool won the stupid cup on penalties !

• quiXilver

quiXilver

Who pays attention to the ordinary; who even notices the 'mundane'?

There are more miracles unfolding in a yard of earth, than in all the texts of your religions and libraries combined.

• Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

having a hankering for carrots and hummus

• tcgram

tcgram

Another round of storms coming directly toward us, tornado sirens are going off once again.   

• OverSword

OverSword

I'm SOOOO excited!!
    At the Cinerama (retro extra cool movie theater) August 24th A Hard Days Night and then August 25th Singing in the Rain!

• tcgram

tcgram

What started out as a boring day with not one, but two meetings this morning livened up this afternoon.   I left work a bit early to go to physical therapy.   While waiting for the therapist, the t.v. blared that we had a tornado warning.   Mind you, the sky simply looked like it was going to rain, that was all.   The therapist warned me that if the sirens went off we would have to stop what we were doing and go to the basement.   We had just started our second stretching exercise when we were told the sirens were going off; a tornado was spotted just 17 miles north west of our city.   So down in the basement we went, along with the rest of the YMCA.   We were down there about a half hour before we got the all clear.   By then it was time for me to go home, so I came home and did my exercises.   The weather cleared up and now it's sunny and humid again.   

• Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Bowling Alley was closed due to it being fair week here. Family went for sushi and it was amazing. First time at the local restraunt and it is now my top pick of places to eat. We shared the following rolls, philly, california, dynamite, spicy yellowtail, rocky, and one named after the town its in a Zanesville roll. My youngest brother opted for their steak hibachi which he was really impressed with. I will definitely be going there for my birthday dinner next month. 

• susieice

susieice

Shooting up the hood in Philly again.

• Eldorado

Eldorado

As down in the sunless retreats of the ocean, sweet flowers are springing no mortal can see: So deep in my soul the still prayer of devotion, unheard by the world, rises silent to Thee.

• Michelle

Michelle

Who would have thunk it? My sister and brother-in-law's car texted them while they were here last night. A tire was low and it needed their immediate attention. 

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?