Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

So the local burger place (actually local all over the state with 2 shops in Texas and one in Arizona) has a call center when you call to order a pick up.   No one knows where the call center is and my daughter is bothered because she is sure it is not in the state.  It is not a national chain so it should be providing jobs for people in our state.   I told her to call the local television station and ask them if they would find out about the call center.   I can't even imagine a local business using a call center for orders.   

• Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Climbing world cup cancelled due to COVID
    The Boulder and Speed World Cup for climbing in South Korea has been cancelled because of the pandemic.
    I never heard of the World Cup climbing... @Manwon Lender can you enlighten me, mate?

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

A bartender says, "We don't serve time travelers in here!” 

A time traveler walks into a bar.

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

What do you call words that upset rabbits? 

They're called 'Hare Triggers.'

• Desertrat56

Desertrat56

Teacher: “Can anyone give me an example of a paradigm shift?” 

Little Johnny: “It’s when you change a pair of dimes into four nickels.” 

• Matt221

Matt221

After a day up the hospital being poked,prodded,test after test they told me i'm basically bugard i could of saved time and told them that

• Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

For @Piney

• acute

acute

There's a shortage of Carbon Dioxide in the UK.
    The Independent.
    What if we run out of CO₂ to breathe out? 

• JVG

JVG

The knee is getting better but still a bit sore. My daughter told me about a friend that got covid and had terrible knee pain? I don’t think I had covid but I have not been tested and I really don’t want a q-tip shoved into my brain. I will self quarantine to be on the safe side…

• Hawken

Hawken

@acute is popular contributor again. I still think UM should award him something. How about dinner at Buckingham Palace with Queen Elizabeth. After the meal, a game of crochet. 

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?