Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• LightAngel

LightAngel

Dolphins are bringing gifts from the sea to shore because they miss human interaction.

"The dolphins usually mingle with visitors at Barnacles Cafe & Dolphin Feeding, but it's been weeks since visitors lined up to feed the animals due to coronavirus restrictions. So, the dolphins are searching for gifts in the sea and bringing them to shore in hopes of getting a response."
    Poor babies - I wish I was there to give them some love! 
    But, they will be fine again, so don't worry!

• Montmorency the Dog

Montmorency the Dog

EU Civil War erupts! States furious as Barnier poised to surrender to UK on Brexit Deal 

• Montmorency the Dog

Montmorency the Dog

Stop waiting for political saviors to fix what is wrong with this country.

• third_eye

third_eye

Oh hi there again Ben...
    No, I haven't seen Sally anywhere, have you seen Colin by the way? 
    ~

• 'Walt' E. Kurtz
  • Montmorency the Dog

Montmorency the Dog

Unexplained Anomaly Weakening Earth’s Magnetic Field Is Evolving and Splitting in Two, Warn Scientists 

• and then

and then

Oh my...this just CAN'T be true:
    https://www.nraila.org/articles/20200526/despite-confiscation-new-zealand-sees-most-gun-crime-in-a-decade?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ila_alert

• and then

and then

https://mclaughlinonline.com/2020/05/26/newsmax-article-kadish-support-for-china-falls-dramatically-in-european-indian-polls/
    Add to this that Trump is putting together sanctions for Xi and his thugs over their HK moves, and everything may be about to get interesting. 

• Manwon Lender

Manwon Lender

I have come to a conclusion that there is a problem that has serious effects upon conversations that concern Political Topics here on the forum and throughout society as a whole. To simplify this topic I am going to call it Brain Lock.  Brain lock occurs when people are involved in a conversation and can only respond in a manner that is repeated over and over again. Such as, whenever, a comment is made concerning their beliefs that doesn't agree with them, the response will always be one of the following. They are Haters, He's persecuted, It is a Globalist Agenda, and these comments are continually used by the same people over and over again. 
    This is where Brain Lock destroys any chance at a positive communication of thoughts, where everyone can gain useful information from the conversation. Now I don't know what causes this condition to occur or why people cant admit their candidate makes foolish comments or heaven forbid mistakes. I wish everyone would think about this and what the benefit's could be for everyone if this condition could be cured. This is not directed at the Right or the Left, it is directed at both points of view. With that said, and I doubt this will occur but neither side should take offense and both sides should consider the positive benefit's if Brain Lock could be cured!!!!!
    Peace to everyone who reads this whether they agree or not!!!

• third_eye

third_eye

Mornin' Ben... 
    Nice tail less outfit you got there... 
    ~

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?