Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• Sarai

Sarai

i hope but after what his brother told me all the doctors say i don't think my friend is gonna live. he already had a messed up heart and just a few days before he got hurt my friend said "I'm going to die." I immediately grabbed him and asked when and how. He shrugged and put his hand over his heart. "I don't know but it'll be ok. I'm ready." then we didn...

• Sarai

Sarai

can't sleep....picture stuck in my head. What kind of a sick;twisted person would want to hurt a 15 year old boy for no reason? his brother told me, a few hours after my last post, that the doctors said his head was beaten in and that his skull was fractured. his bro thinks thats the reason he won't wake up. probably right.they still haven't put it on the news. it seems like thay don't want anyone to know. i just keep asking God. WHY? and more important. WHO?

• Sarai

Sarai

thx...i just don't understand y someone would want to hurt a 15 year old boy for no reason. i can't seem to sleep anymore. i just keep seeing that picture and keep asking. why?

• Heaven_Sent

Heaven_Sent

I wanna be in love:/

• The_Spartan

The_Spartan

"There are many realities in the universe, some of them quite harsh. One reality that is inescapable is that there is nothing more valuable than a friend. More than food, more than shelter, and more than weaponry, an ally can save your life."

• Wolfpower

Wolfpower

I AM AN AUNTY!!!!! YAY!!! 4 TIME NOW!!! All to boys...What is it and boys in my fathers side of the familie?

• Aubrienne_Ellyrias

Aubrienne_Ellyrias

gonna go check out collins college tomrw =] hope i like it im excited

• cluey

cluey

~shopping two days ago.............asked the girl working there......can you tell me where the mortar and pestels are please,i cant find them.......she says"look where the pecils and paper are!".....need i say i cried laughing as i expland what it actually was.........priceless stupidity.........i did feel sorry for her though

• AliensRPeople2

AliensRPeople2

Thank you!

• Sarai

Sarai

My mom went to the hospital to see my friend. She said I was too young. When she got home she didn't tell me anything but his older bro sent me a picture of what my friend looked like in the hospital. In the picture a tube was in his mouth and i seen lots of machines, he had bruises everywhere and looked very pale. His brother told me he heard the doctors say my friend wasn't going to live...:'(. WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!!!

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?