Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• J. K.

J. K.

Lesson learned: never think about ice cream sandwiches when there are none around.

• Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

Time for Wordy's Words of Wisdom : Nobody has small problems but there is always somebody who has bigger ones.

• Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

Unique fears? Well I always seem to get nervous if I'm under the floorboards and hear someone knocking on the front door.

• Sakari

Sakari

I am starting to get real bored with the " paranormal "..I am beyond the point where I know what is what ( age, wisdom, life experience, education ) and the conversations are just redundent....Not really sure how active I will be the more time goes by...I figure this happens a lot...Hopefully something new pops up, or someone comes in really wanting help with a real issue...The pond is getting stagnent..

• RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

So last night I dreamt my dad, my sister, and I were all at a Star Wars themed parade. The first time through I noticed C-3PO at the start of the parade and he was much taller than normal. My dad missed it but wanted to see him, so I started rewinding the parade like tv... but somehow couldn't find him. So I rewound all the way to the start of the parade and we decided to walk back up and look for him. Then my coworker appeared and needed to borrow my computer. *shrug*

• LEGIONS

LEGIONS

Beauty as a whole has been redefined .Who knew

• Space Commander Travis

Space Commander Travis

Well, here's some interesting news just in; "Dog walker finds 'fang-toothed big cat'. Man horrified after finding remains of large creature near beauty spot." More as we get it!

• Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Any one else have to back track sometimes when reading/watching movie ?, due to day dreaming

• maca02

maca02

With jobs thin on the ground, I took a risk and had a go at elephant poaching. There were some surprised faces when I turned up for work with a 2,000 gallon drum of boiling water and a 40-foot slotted spoon.....................................................

• Arawyn

Arawyn

oooooh, monday's me 15th birthday! AND I'M GETTING AN OCARINA FOR MY BIRTHDAY YAY!!!

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?