Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• Feral1982

Feral1982

The night you said you were sending your helper I swear I heard a howl on my way to work and saw something move in the shadows but I was awake. Since then I seem to growl for no apparent reason and I'll get light-headed and dizzy while laying down or sitting. Is that normal? I did forget to mention that I work overnight and get very little sleep so I hope that didn't affect your helper finding me.

• Left-Field

Left-Field

...but I don't wanna dance.

• McKenna

McKenna

Blah, I feel like crap. So, I think I'll just be having a restful day today.

• Sakari

Sakari

In their work, real scientists and investigators only use equipment that has been proven to work and is designed for the purpose for which it is used. Police detectives don’t use dowsing rods to identify suspects, and doctors don’t use EMF detectors to test for genetic diseases. It’s not that EMF detectors aren’t useful—they very much are, in certain fields—but they have nothing to do with what the doctor is investigating. The same holds true for these unproven tools.

• NightPrince

NightPrince

I really want to make a shooting game (maybe called Distorted War) but i would like to have some help making weapons, vehicles, maybe a storyline, and characters. They dont have to be realistic or be completely serious! They could be comedic like a Potato cannon that shoots explosive potatoes (yes thats already been created by me) So if you think you have any good ideas please post them here on this update!! THANKS ALOT!!

• Talion

Talion

*Just after the Deluge, at the dawn of the present time cycle, an era the Egyptians called ZEP TEPI, "The First Times", a mysterious group of "gods" appeared, to initiate the survivors in the rudiments of civilisation. From Thoth and Osiris in Egypt, to Quetzacoatal and Viracocha in the Americas, traditions worldwide subscribe the origins of contemporary civilisation to this sophisticated group*.

• Pandora7321

Pandora7321

I'm so ready for my weekend.

• RedDusk

RedDusk

Cleave my wrists and watch me bleed. This all happened because you chose to leave.

• Redsky

Redsky

Things that go bump in the night, Its just the wind I said, then a chair flung across the room. 'Did the wind do that?' I'm outta here!!

• Rosiepuffs

Rosiepuffs

right got me internet set up now so am bk

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?