Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• Tia

Tia

They also play music or movies in the MRI for the patient and you can sit outside of it and hold their foot with earplugs, still extremely noisy and of course it depends upon certain questions being passed. I hope your son will be ok as well :), do you mind me asking what they are looking for?

• Tia

Tia

Hi Sarah, how old is your son? My kids started having MRIs at 8 and my son also has had PET? scans for the last few years they pump radioactive stuff in him and you have to sit behind a big metal barrier while you're waiting in the room with him before the test.
    The hospital should offer EMLA creme which numbs the skin for the cannula if one is needed.

• Tia

Tia

Also have decided the house is now officially off the market with all this happening with the kids, that way I can focus on them and studying, tossing up between 2 courses. My bush and hairy man time I had been shutting down in preparation for the move and with everything plus work I think it's best to leave it this way.

• Tia

Tia

Just got back from Bali had a beautiful time. Found out today that my daughter has more pressure in her head so need to speak to her neurosurgeon on Monday and my sons tumours have grown a bit. Like what the bloody hell is a bit? They're on his spine 1mm or 3inches? I swear the hospital sucks badly and I basically told them so today, being a nurse I wouldn't put that crap on a patient and I don't expect from them. It looks like major private costs to find out anything.

• libstaK

libstaK

Cat Ballou is on - It's a hanging day in Wolf City Wyoming lol - love this movie

• Jester Harlot

Jester Harlot

A New Age Child From A Distant Star...

• libstaK

libstaK

Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and have their shoes - anon

• FairlawnPlumbing

FairlawnPlumbing

Absolutely wonderful post. there were so many ideas that I got from you and now I will have to happily and excitedly re-purpose my future discussion. Very well done and thank you so much for sharing such n important post. I also appreciated all the comments made by other members.

• Space Commander Travis

Space Commander Travis

"The cry of 'Flower Power' echoes through the land. We shall not wilt. Let a thousand flowers bloom."

• Space Commander Travis

Space Commander Travis

"The cry of 'Flower Power' echoes through the land. We shall not wilt. Let a thousand flowers bloom."

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?