Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent Status Updates
  • Options

• maca02

maca02

Princess Alexandra, the aunt of Mad King Ludwig II of Bavaria (1845-86), suffered from the delusion that she had swallowed a glass piano. nothing like a bit of inbreeding to raise a smile.......................

• skylight1

skylight1

Today my glasses snapped in half and a new frame won't be here til Friday... Until then I've gotta wear my old ones, and everything looks distorted.

• Left-Field

Left-Field

I changed my mind....

• jwnks

jwnks

You don't like my self portrait? Is it not showing up?

• maca02

maca02

my wife and i were at the local karaeoke bar the other night, she asked me to pick a song that best summed her up and she would sing it...............................................arguably the best rendition of i am the walrus i`ve ever heard

• xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Umm.. "Black Gold Roughneck's"??

• The Other Sky

The Other Sky

Note to those who visit.
    I do not take personal requests. I suggest posting in the psychic Readings area of the forum and direct it to anyone, if I am drawn to sit with you I will. I will open my own psychic or mediumistic threads from time to time. Thanks for your understanding.

• Robbie333

Robbie333

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

• Robbie333

Robbie333

I believe and live by this rule. I am not afraid to die...
    "When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

• maca02

maca02

whilst traveling by train today, i was desperate to take a massive dump, however the toilet was out of order, so i just sat and held it for 30 minutes, eventualy the lady opposite me said in a tone of horror and disgust, is that poo in your hands...................................

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?