Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Dream

The Last Unicorn

I have been having this weird dream..

It's set in the community where every night a monster/thing/giant comes into every room of every house and terrifies them all, I'm not sure what it does to them. It's usually all quiet, then suddenly people start running and screaming and trying to get back to their rooms. I get back to mine and boyfriend is saying just show it you're not scared, but he seems quite scared himself. Then the monster thing bursts through, it's not amazingly scary looking I feel, but it does have a scary air to it. I try not to feel any fear at all and I kind of giggle and walk towards it, then it turns and runs away. I'm quiet shaken up and amazed that it actually worked, and the monster appeared to by scared of me or at least wanted to avoid me.

The second time I dreamt it I told it I loved it. Then I followed it because I didn't want it to scare anyone else, it started running, so I started chasing it, then it jumped out of a window and hit the floor ...

I ran down to it and was trying to comfort it, saying it will be ok. I was quite worried about it and what I'd done. That's where it ended.

Odd I know. I have many dreams, but only occasionally do they stick in my mind like this one, almost begging to be listened to.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eight bits

• The Last Unicorn

• dannyboyjones

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl.

You dream Unseen Menace (the signature dream motif of Unsolved Mysteries dream posters), confront it (as you should do), and it turns out to be not so bad (as Unseen Menace generally does).

And now you're going steady with it :) .

It's wonderful. It really is.

There is nothing odd. The motif is common (not just hereabouts). The dream is not really recurring, more quoting the original dream. It's supposed to stick in your mind, so that's no problem. You probably already have resolved, or made a substantial start on resolving, whatever it was in your real life that elicited the first dream.

You're golden. Enjoy. If you have it again, please give my old buddy, the monster that isn't, a hug from me.

Wow! Thank you eight bits :)

I didn't know Unseen Menace was so popular around here! Glad I'm not the only one! I was quite shocked that I managed to just confront him in the dream and nothing went wrong, or scary. Because in real life I've suffered with anxiety since my dad died last year. I guess this means I'm on the road to recovery. I do hope so :)

I will be sure to give him/it a hug from you if I dream it again ;)

Sorry to hear about your dad.

I know that hurt, but you sound strong.

Take care.