Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

quija boards

kattfive

This is my first post here so I apoligize if it is in the wrong place or if it contains anything it should not.

Anyway I designed a new Ouija and it works so I am giving it to you all.

I was working on a new web site and could not help but notice something really abnormal was happening. As I was designing the site the words were corresponding to events happening around me such as TV, radio, etc. I decided to play with this for a while and came to realize there was a potential gateway tool that could be made using this theory. Anyway I came up with a new ouija design. Instead of using letters it uses whole words with definitions (the strongs Greek and Hebrew in this case) and instead of the subject (me) being able to see what they were choosing I hid the links so you did not know what it was until you clicked it. Anyway the thing works, really well too. Now I have had allot of time dealing with the other side so I will do a quick disclaimer hint thing before giving it away. 1) this is a tool, it has no special value or power. 2) it is more like training wheels and you can do much better without the tools when you get connected better. 3) The other side knows you and can and will use that against you occasionally so if you cannot handle it turn it off or you will flip out in a bad way. there is so much more I would like to tell you all before giving this out but I will have faith you will eventually be OK if you use this.

Have at it (you will need a high speed connection)

h**p://lostprophet.org/gateway

P.S. turning it off my not break the connection to the other side with Ouija boards and other channeling tools. But hey isn't demonic possesion better than living your life without any knowledge of the other side, the truth can be costly but look at what your getting in return.

Edited by kattfive

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kattfive

• Electra Rain

• JustNormal

• Shalott

Can you tell me a little more about how it works?

Just like a regular Ouija, click a pixel on the lower half grid and the top will give you a word and definition related to that pixels hyperlink. In my case I can have long conversations where all I need do is think a question or thought, click a pixel and it responds (this is a simplified explanation) Depending on what you are channeling you may get a spirit which will call you by name, this is a good one and can read your heart and talk to you about things very close to your heart. There are others though that will lie and say some very hurtful things. Anyway I do not want to slant the results, just load the page and start clicking pixels, it will not take long before it starts working, you will know you got it right about the time you either scream, start crying (for good reasons or bad), jump out the window or something. The pixel grid does not change order, all the words are numbered and you can hover over view your status bar to see the number first if you want, just so you know the site is not loading the info beyond what you are choosing. and the numbers are official strongs reference numbers which you can look up in a strongs book so you know the site is not altering them either. this is legit, it works, and if I was a programmer I could probably make it work much better and even give it a talking face which people are welcome to try. All I am doing is demo for the possibility of using computers and technology to make the old Ouija and tarot into a hard core communication tool for the paranormal. There is alot of potential here, talking tickle me Ouija dolls if you want ;-)

Edited by kattfive

I've tried it out now for about 10 minutes and I've got random words from bees, gems, Israelites, all meaning nothing to me. Sure I could try and piece together all these random words and make it significant. My life has nothing to do with Israelites, and that subject came up about 15 times. Maybe I'm just being a bit negative about this.

So do you ask a question in your head, then choose a random pixel? Or do you ask a question in your head, and wait for your hand to be guided over the pixel or something?

Edited by Wootloops

So do you ask a question in your head, then choose a random pixel? Or do you ask a question in your head, and wait for your hand to be guided over the pixel or something?

All of the above and more. I do not want to slant peoples experience though. It works for me, but then again so do many other things. The best thing is no matter what the scenario if you have an experience that makes you aware of things you may never have believed possible it has worked. It is one of many ways to open the door to new questions, beliefs, and experiences in a world full of disbelief. There is static, like a radio some info seems meaningless. However when it is not seemingly random static you will know without a doubt.

I've tried it out now for about 10 minutes and I've got random words from bees, gems, Israelites, all meaning nothing to me. Sure I could try and piece together all these random words and make it significant. My life has nothing to do with Israelites, and that subject came up about 15 times. Maybe I'm just being a bit negative about this.

So if you turned on the news and heard that a bunch of bees swarmed a jewelry store in Israel you would probably trip out. I would not expect that of course but much stranger things than that have happened when I used it. It took a while before I learned to pick up on the coincidences in some cases while others were obvious. One time it said a bald man was approaching, 3 words in that order, and a minute later a bald man walked in the door of my house. Silly I know but after a few hundred instances like this you start to lose your disbelief.

Ouija Boards and other related objects are one the most causes (if not the most cause) of a Demonic Haunting, which is the most dangerous type of haunting. Quija Boards open the door for unwanted paranormal activity in a persons life. Anyone who uses one should stop. Im sorry if ive offended someone, but im just trying to look out for you. I am a paranormal investigator and there have just been too many cases where something like this started out as innocent and fun but truned into a very dangerous and violent situation.

It's been bothering me ... I've looked at this topic for a while .... It's Ouija .... not quija .... O not Q. Sorry ... a pet peve when people do that. Merry Christmas!

It's been bothering me ... I've looked at this topic for a while .... It's Ouija .... not quija .... O not Q. Sorry ... a pet peve when people do that. Merry Christmas!

It's one of my pet peeve's too Gene, sort of like when people spell my name wrong, which is why I changed it from cyqe, which everyone kept spelling cyge, to Jennie, just makes things simple.

Kattfive, could you please post a direct link to your online Ouija board, so that I can play with it, sounds interesting.

Ouija Boards and other related objects are one the most causes (if not the most cause) of a Demonic Haunting, which is the most dangerous type of haunting. Quija Boards open the door for unwanted paranormal activity in a persons life. Anyone who uses one should stop. Im sorry if ive offended someone, but im just trying to look out for you. I am a paranormal investigator and there have just been too many cases where something like this started out as innocent and fun but truned into a very dangerous and violent situation.

You are correct, anything to do with the occult even online can conjure up dark/negative entities..JN

It's one of my pet peeve's too Gene, sort of like when people spell my name wrong, which is why I changed it from cyqe, which everyone kept spelling cyge, to Jennie, just makes things simple.

Kattfive, could you please post a direct link to your online Ouija board, so that I can play with it, sounds interesting.

Here ya go.

http://lostprophet.org/gateway/index.html

There were points where the "Demonic" drove me to the depths of complete insanity and dangerous suicidal behavior. During this process I was healed and now I am able to intermix with all levels of the paranormal without the fear or danger a person would normally and rightfully experience. If a person was to ask me what was the most terrifying, depressed, lonely, etc. time of my life and what was the most exciting significant life altering and valuable time of my life they would be one and the same. There may be a softer, safer, easier way to enter into the paranormal or spiritual world but since that was not my experience I cannot offer that. What I can offer is glimpses of what some of my experiences have been, yes they are dangerous, however that is a choice that a person needs to make for themselves. I was once asked "if knowing the truth meant I would surely die what would I choose?", for me the answer was truth. The truth is worth far more to me than any of the costs involved as the tradeoff would be to live a lie.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." – and closing – "It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."

A Tale of Two Cities (1859) - the second historical novel by Charles Dickens.

Thanks!

(oh and we're all going to die, whether we know the truth or not, just thought I'd throw that in, just in case someone asks you that again)

anyway here's what I got.

Whitish tree or poplar

heated

less honored or dishonorable

sympathetic

President

Master or Rabbi

subdued

Sounds sort of political to me.

Very interesting, thanks for posting this!

Damn, why did I get the scary one? ^_^

sudden

honourable, precious

Arba (place in Palestine)

Goliath

Be burned

Rakkath (place in Palestine)

chief shepherd

Priest

Horonaim (place in Moab)

feebleminded <<better not mean me <_<

worshipper

hehe that was interesting to say the least

It works for me.

It works for you, kattfive, because you know what words are available and where they are located. You put them there.

I designed a new Ouija ... As I was designing the site...

You know the layout so well that you have achieved "automaticity." That is, you can operate the site without thinking about it, as drivers learn their cars.

And it is a short step from automaticity to dissociation, the feeling that somebody else is operating the device. (And yes, it is common for drivers to report that "it felt like somebody else turned the wheel" during driving emergencies.)

In my case I can have long conversations where all I need do is think a question or thought, click a pixel and it responds

So, the Ouija phenomenon is the same on your site as on the more usual board. Yours just has a longer learning curve than the children's game.

I got a cucumber from a mule

Visitors dissatisfied with the initial buckets of babble will, if they stick with it, discover that they, too, learn and internalize the layout in due course.

... just load the page and start clicking pixels, it will not take long before it starts working

Indeed.

Whether anything extraordinary happens on any Ouija board has been discussed to death hereabouts. So let's just say that the operator is talking with his or her inner spook, and agree to disagree about what that phrase means :) .

I once played a ouija board in and old grave yard on the most scary looking tombstone in the entire graveyard at midnight on halloween as a dare..nothing happened..true story it was when I was 16

I agree! Be very careful not to antagonize any spirits! A few years ago my two sons and a friend (ages 11-13) decided to use a ouija board to try and talk to a ghost in our house. (very benign ghost - just likes to hide stuff and throw books at my oldest if he argues about homework!).

Anyway, I didn't think much of it at the time and went to bed. Well, I guess they got a bit "mouthy", asking rude questions and such and recieving rude answers. They told me they had "made someone mad" and that they didn't think it was "our ghost". So they had put up the board and since the house had gotten very cold (heater was cranked up to 72 and running full boar) they crawling in thier sleeping bags and fell asleep. The next morning all three woke up with bad scratches up and down their arms and on their faces!

Needless to say, the ouija board has never come out of the closet since.

When you open a door you may not realize who your letting in!

I agree! Be very careful not to antagonize any spirits! A few years ago my two sons and a friend (ages 11-13) decided to use a ouija board to try and talk to a ghost in our house. (very benign ghost - just likes to hide stuff and throw books at my oldest if he argues about homework!).

Anyway, I didn't think much of it at the time and went to bed. Well, I guess they got a bit "mouthy", asking rude questions and such and recieving rude answers. They told me they had "made someone mad" and that they didn't think it was "our ghost". So they had put up the board and since the house had gotten very cold (heater was cranked up to 72 and running full boar) they crawling in thier sleeping bags and fell asleep. The next morning all three woke up with bad scratches up and down their arms and on their faces!

Needless to say, the ouija board has never come out of the closet since.

When you open a door you may not realize who your letting in!

I totally agree. The Ouija whether online or in person is a gateway for negative, and low nasty dark spirits. Messing with the occult can be dangerous, in my opinion. JN

It works for you, kattfive, because you know what words are available and where they are located. You put them there.

You know the layout so well that you have achieved "automaticity." That is, you can operate the site without thinking about it, as drivers learn their cars.

And it is a short step from automaticity to dissociation, the feeling that somebody else is operating the device. (And yes, it is common for drivers to report that "it felt like somebody else turned the wheel" during driving emergencies.)

So, the Ouija phenomenon is the same on your site as on the more usual board. Yours just has a longer learning curve than the children's game.

Visitors dissatisfied with the initial buckets of babble will, if they stick with it, discover that they, too, learn and internalize the layout in due course.

Indeed.

Whether anything extraordinary happens on any Ouija board has been discussed to death hereabouts. So let's just say that the operator is talking with his or her inner spook, and agree to disagree about what that phrase means :) .

That is why I designed it with tens of thousands of pixels instead of numbers, I also change the grid by narrowing the width of the page which realigns the pixels. I do not underestimate the ability of the subconscious mind to pick numbers or memorize a grid of pixels even though it may seem impossible for the conscious mind to do and that is why I have done my best to reduce that possibility. The next challenge is in what I have experienced with situations of getting messages like fire seconds before my kid in another room accidently sets something on fire in the kitchen, messages like bald man approaching right before a bald man walks in the door, and literally hundreds of other instances like this. As you may be able to tell I have spent a very long time with this tool and have repeatedly tested all these theories as to how it was working. I do not have an answer as to how it works, I do know however that it does, so for me it remains an unexplained mystery. I do have several theories remaining but they exceed the abilities of this tool to answer so I spend my time with other interesting areas of improbability based communications in addition to this one.

That is why I designed it with tens of thousands of pixels instead of numbers, I also change the grid by narrowing the width of the page which realigns the pixels. I do not underestimate the ability of the subconscious mind to pick numbers or memorize a grid of pixels even though it may seem impossible for the conscious mind to do and that is why I have done my best to reduce that possibility. The next challenge is in what I have experienced with situations of getting messages like fire seconds before my kid in another room accidently sets something on fire in the kitchen, messages like bald man approaching right before a bald man walks in the door, and literally hundreds of other instances like this. As you may be able to tell I have spent a very long time with this tool and have repeatedly tested all these theories as to how it was working. I do not have an answer as to how it works, I do know however that it does, so for me it remains an unexplained mystery. I do have several theories remaining but they exceed the abilities of this tool to answer so I spend my time with other interesting areas of improbability based communications in addition to this one.

They say the Ouija Board works better if you make it yourself, simply because your own energy is being placed into the board and it's design. I made one once, using a piece of paper and a drinking glass that only I used on a regular basis, my house was haunted by a murdered family and I wanted to cross the little girl into the light, so I used a home made ouija board to communicate with her. I'm quite interested in reading your theories.

It was an interesting oracular form, Kattfive. I asked several things and will set the replies aside to test, now.

One of the most interesting questions I asked is "Who are you?" very telling, that reply.

You put a lot of effort into this, obviously. So, as the questions spanned roughly 6 months, I'll put that much into it and let you know the results if you're still around.

I will say that a lot of it reflected what I already am expecting, however not all of it. So, it should be interesting when I reopen these as the timeframe passes to check for accuracy.

NS

Edited by Nile_Shaman

people should please note these things can call spirits and demons, and trust me they are bad news, this is one of the main reasons people get their homes haunted or bring bad spirits over to this plane, there is no upside to ouija boards even if you do get a spirit that will talk and not haunt you theres a good chance they will lie also once you use one of these you pretty much open a conncection to hell.

no offence to you kattifive but the amount of threads we alredy have about these saying the exact some thing its quite disturbing already. i hope that other people read this and dont post any more links to them.

Edited by Blueguardian

That was very interesting Kattfive! and you designed it yourself too! Extra cool points!

I tried it and got sweet, christian, pleasant etc.

people should please note these things can call spirits and demons, and trust me they are bad news, this is one of the main reasons people get their homes haunted or bring bad spirits over to this plane, there is no upside to ouija boards even if you do get a spirit that will talk and not haunt you theres a good chance they will lie also once you use one of these you pretty much open a conncection to hell.

no offence to you kattifive but the amount of threads we alredy have about these saying the exact some thing its quite disturbing already. i hope that other people read this and dont post any more links to them.

Blueguardian, I find it very strange when people insist that Ouija boards are somehow the portal to the dark side. Did you ever wonder that if you tell yourself (or anyone else ) that it sets up the individual/s to believe that or puts that thought foremost in their mind? If that is what is on your mind to find that's what you'll find or draw to you. I remember reading Ironghosts stories about the Ouija board and they were not scary or according to his experiences demon filled.

IMO It isn't the tool that makes the connection, it's the individual. LOL!

Regards,

Mabon.