Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Offering a helping hand and deeper insights

darkbreed

Hello all.

I've decided to do something I don't normally do to/with random people I don't know, but something I've been doing for some friends for some time now. They seem to have benefited from it and they are all happy for me doing this for them and some of them have also achieved great spiritual experiences and deeper insights about themselves from this.

So first a little background information on what this is about:

I'm a frequent and long time researcher, student and practicer as well as teacher of so called "occult arts", "magick", "metaphysics", "psychic stuff" and so on. One of the things I do is frequently perform ceremonial magick, which includes various rituals and meditations.

This is what I will focus on here, and the ceremonial magick ritual in question is one I perform for friends and people whom have asked me to do, to help them to heal from diseases both physical and mental, other illnesses, problems in their lives, to gain deeper spiritual experiences and insights, to get in touch with their own spiritual self, guardian angels and spirit guides, financial trouble, love problems, social problems, phobias, and so on. To put things short, I have a list of people whom I help this way, and if you want I'll add you on that same list. If at some point you want me to remove you from you list, I will do so immediately.

The help I offer is not only a one-way passive thing for the one being helped, I will ask those who want to be helped to perform various easy to do meditations and rituals themselves to further improve the effect, as well as do my best to teach them some about the spiritual principles and laws that can be useful to know about so one can live more in tune with those and become more in harmony with oneself, others and the world - and beyond.

I do not demand anyone to do these things, or some parts they might not like to do for whatever reason, though I strongly recommend it for greater success.

In addition, as a note, I must add a DISCLAIMER: I must stress that anyone with any sorts of serious problems, physical or mental, should ALWAYS check up with a health-care professional first of all. You should also ask your health-care professional if he/she consider it fine for you to take part of this sort of "alternate self-help" and clearly tell all parts of what this involves. I am NOT a "guru", or "healer" or anything like that, just a guy who want to help in a way I feel I can. I do not promise any results, and I do not take any responsibility of any effects taking part of this might have on your part as this is a choice totally up to you.

So with that said, I've already posed a thread about the ritual this includes here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=2087376

The difference is that after evoking the arch angels, I ask them to send love, healing, power, joy, protection, success, cleansing and good fortune to everyone on my list, and I ask them to also help these people get in touch with their own guardian angels and spirit guides and gain deeper insights and understanding about themselves. I also ask my own guardian angel and spirit guide to help in this process. Then I spend a moment of meditation sending out love and good feelings to everyone on my list asking that they will achieve their goals in a way that is good to themselves and anyone involved. Then I continue the rest of the rituals and at the end thank the angels and guides for their blessings, love, help and support.

So that is pretty much it, those who want to take part of this can PM me to get added on this list. And please do not ask me to add other persons as I only will add people whom I've gotten the explicit permission to do so.

Profound peace be with all!

-EA

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkbreed

• Meiliken

• Paranormalcy

• annsie

Dear all whom have messaged me and asked to be included in the list and those whom will do so, I'm more than happy to add you all on my list and send positive energies your way with the intentions and wishes it reaches you well and helps you on your path!

If you have not done so already, I highly recommend you read through the rituals I linked to in my post, as performing these rituals greatly improves your overall success and spiritual development. This will also "attune" you and balance your being and make it easier for the good energies to reach, and harder for negative energies to penetrate.

Also remember that the Mind has great powers, and the Universe is Mental - and as we all are connected to this great universe we are also connected to the Mind of the Universe, meaning that we have the power to affect the universe and what happens in it (such as in our own lives) through the power of our Minds.

Visualization, positive thinking, meditation is very helpful to achieve your goals, so is living by the laws and principles that governs us, such as the Law of Attraction, Cause and Effect, etc

I suggest you watch this:

"Here You Will Find A Method For Attracting Riches Into Your Life With The Correct Use Of Thought And Emotion. This will make you understand the Law of Attraction and be able to help yourself to gain what you want in life with regards to health and wealth, acomplishments, profession etc"

How To Get Rich With The Secret Use Of Quantum Science - Video:

http://mindsvision.blogspot.com/2007/07/ho...ret-use-of.html

The good thing is that you can change it for your better, and instead of creating negative manifestations, make them positive. Specially now that you are aware of this possibility, you should look more into literature about Thought Forms and how the Mind affects the Universe (and the world around you).

Actually all mystical teachings, magic, healing, psychic powers and etc all have this very important law to thank for their functionality - that your Mind is the creator of what happens in your life, and that what you have in your mind will Manifest in Reality.

Maybe you will find these related articles interesting and enlightening as well:

Here is an article about thought forms:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_Forms

The All: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_All

The Mental Plane: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_plane

Law of Attraction: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

Kybalion (The seven hermetic principles): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kybalion

Hermeticism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeticism

All of these articles has many terms and names linked to other articles specifically about them which you may find interesting to check out too.

Some books worth checking out regarding thought forms and the power of the mind:

Creating Magical Entities: http://www.amazon.com/Creating-Magickal-En...n/dp/1932517448

Wisdom of the Mystic Masters: http://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Mystic-Master...d/dp/0139615326

New Hermetics: http://www.amazon.com/New-Hermetics-Centur...n/dp/1578633052

Magical use of Thought Forms: http://www.amazon.com/Magical-Use-Thought-...t/dp/1567180841

Videos:

How to get rich with the secret use of quantum science:

http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/01/how...ret-use-of.html

The Secret - The Law of Attraction: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8232908426051098611

Web:

Short text on how to create thought forms for good purposes: http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles...am_and_use.html

That's some resources for you to get your nose around in and see if it can make any sense and be as useful for you as it has for me.. With that said good luck on a great journey ahead of you, I'm sure you'll have many interesting and wonderful experiences and insights in the coming times!

Peace and love be with you!

-EA

Some very interesting and informative links in there for people, good job Dark. I recommend the thoughtform one(s) and why not try out the science of getting rich as well.

Thanks for sharing the informative links!

Edited by curiously interested

Since you have time to help now. Do you have the time to prove yourself with testing like you said you would?

Yes, possibly in a months time or so, as I have not yet prepared myself and trained myself for the test in question. As mentioned earlier, the test you are referring to is something I am not very experienced with, so the reason I want to do it is to improve my skills with it and see what the results will be, as a personal experiment rather than a test to prove anything. I'll do my best to try squeeze in some time for training my skills for that test so hopefully I'll be ready to do some experiments in around a months time.

Profound peace be with you

-EA

Since you have time to help now. Do you have the time to prove yourself with testing like you said you would?

Several people whom have PM'ed me have asked various questions, so I've decided to post some of these questions and my answers here in this thread which it relates to in the first place and to avoid people asking the same questions over.

Question 1: You have said that night is the worst time to try and astral project, because your body and mind will be very tired, but isn't that the point? i mean if you're very tired, wouldn't you find it easier to put your body asleep and have a projection? and how much time does it usually take to have your first projection?

My answer:

When it comes to your astral projection question, the point is NOT to do it when you are very tired, that will at best ruin the whole experience and only leave you with fragments of memories as from a dream, due to the fact your mind and brain will be tired and wanting to sleep.

When astral projecting you want your mind to be awake and focused, yet relaxed and content. In my experience the best times to astral project is early in the morning when you just wake up , specially if you put your alarm clock to wake you an hour or two before normally, as your mind will be properly rested by then, yet your body will still be somewhat tired and relaxed and you've just come out from the perfect state to project from too (which is sleep, with that said lucid dreaming is superb way to induce astral projections from). So instead of getting up from bed, you should try to just lay there and relax and do some relaxation exercise to make your whole body nice and soft and relaxed and then any astral projection exercise of your choice. A good thing can be to get up first and do some reading about astral projection in books or the internet for an hour or so, then go back to bed right after and do your exercise. Some people find it better to project from a sofa or good chair or anything else than their bed, as our bodies and minds are programmed and used to go to sleep when we are in bed so many people end up just falling asleep instead of successfully projecting. So you may experiment some. This goes for the time of day you chose to try too, some people are more successful in the evening after coming home from work or school, as your body and mind are pretty relaxed and tired after a day of work or school, or even after the gym if you do that, and is in good state for astral projecting but also not too tired to fall too deep asleep (hopefully anyway).

Yet there are people who successfully are projecting at night as well, specially if you go to bed a bit earlier than usual. So basically you just have to try both different times of day to do it, as well as different methods, until you find what works for you. Once you start noticing results from your practice, you should keep on practicing that method and time of day that gives any results and see if you'll get further results, if you get "stuck", remember you can always ask your guardian angels and spirit guides for assistance, just say out loudly you would be very happy and appreciate a lot if they would come and help you out so you can experience your higher self. They've helped me many times, gently pulling me out of my body.

The time it takes for your first projection depends on many factors so its impossible for me to say, personally it took me around 4 weeks of daily practice, with exercises done several times in a day, both morning, middle of day, and in the night. That's more than a decade ago now =)

Feel free to read my thread "Increase your astral projection skills" at:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t=0&start=0

Some additional information from an answer sent to someone asking a related question:

For help on inducing the right state of mind through hemi/holo sync technology and guided mediation, I strongly recommend the Gateway Experience audio lessons by Monroe Institue. You can download them at:

- Snip -

Regarding remote viewing, I recommend the free audio lessons at www.farsight.org which is superb for that, I had good success with that as well.

May great adventures be on your path!

-EA

Edited by Saru
Removed torrent site link

Question from PM's that I'd like to show here:

Do you perform black magic?

Answer:

No don't worry i'm into white magic and only do good things as that's what will give the best reward.

Here is some links to the type of rituals and things I do, as well as stuff you can do yourself to get in touch with the angels and spirit guides, it will even improve your skills further and be more sure to succeed if you do it yourself as well:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...&hl=rituals

Here is my story about physical manifestation of the arch angels:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...&hl=rituals

To put it very short, what I would do for you if you want, is to do a ritual where I evoke the arch angels, my own spirit guides and guardian angel, Jesus and God - and ask them all to help you get in touch with your own spirit guides, guardian angels as well as themselves and give you deeper spiritual insights and experiences and help you on your path.

The LBRP explained in the first link above is extremely useful and also rather important to do when being involved with psychic and spiritual practices, as it connects you with God, the arch angels, and makes you shielded and protected, as well as increases your spiritual powers through the connection with the Divine.

If you want me to add you on my list of people whom I help in this way, i need your name and location (no dont worry I dont need your address, and first name is ok) and a photo would be useful as well as it's easier to connect that way. Just PM me and I'll add you, let me know if you want to be on my newsletter as well.

And as said, if you perform the above mentioned ritual yourself (read the instructions carefully and only start with relaxation exercise and LBRP) it will improve the effect, when done regularly.

Best wishes,

-EA

Some definitions on the types of magic usually called Black and White magic. I will throw in "Grey" magic as well here as this is actually what we'll mostly be working with, and what many people mistake as White magic.

Black Magic: To either harm someone through the powers of magic on purpose or by accident. On purpose is self-explanatory, so I'll give an example on accidental black magic: You want to be rich, so you do a ritual and ask to get rich. Some days later your mother dies and you inherit a large sum of money, and are now rich. So you performed black magic, even though that was not the purpose. Magic usually takes the shortest way to manifest, so if you are not specific the effects can be nasty. "Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true!"

Grey magic: When you use magic to achieve something you want, such as money, or use it to help someone, through healing, without doing any damage to others in the process. To make sure you end up doing grey magic instead of black magic you have to know what you are doing, and how to formulate your wishes and intentions. An example here can also be that of being rich. A rather safe way is to do a ritual where you ask for getting rich by getting a good job or coming up with a great idea for a product, that is beneficial to the best intentions for everyone involved.

White magic: This is the magic where you are having higher spiritual experiences through rituals and mediations, such as astral projection and meeting higher astral masters, experiencing your higher self, communicating with God, angels, deeper profound understanding of your personal being, existence, life and death and so on. What they often refer to as "enlightenment" can be an result of White magic.

This was a very brief explanation of the three types of magic, and of course it takes a lot of practice and study to get the right understanding of it and how it works, and how to do it right so you are most certain to not do mistakes. But it sums it up pretty easily understandable so most of you should get an idea of the difference.

Wishing and visualization are also magic, you do not need to perform physical rituals to get magical results, things can manifest from the mind alone, after all your mind is the tool that makes it possible. Some people even prefer to just visualize the whole rituals in their mind instead of carrying them out physically, while others find it more effective to actually perform them and live more into it. The bottom line is, when you do any magic, or want anything, make sure to define the way it shall be conceived into reality in a way that is good for both yourself and anyone else.

Best wishes,

-EA

Some people ask me for an easy and quick relaxing mediation. There are many, but here is one I've come up with.

I call it The Power of OM Meditation:

Mystical sounds is an ancient practice and knowledge handed down for centuries. It was, and still is used, as mantras to bring your mind and spirit into a altered state and other vibration level.

In this article I will deal with the sound "OM" and some meditation technique that is simple to do and will make you fell relaxed and calm.

I recommend that you do this exercise on daily basis to make its effects grow, do it in the morning when you wake up, and in the night before going to bed.

It is also a good exercise to perform if you are stressed, had a bad day, or just need to chill down some.

Well here is the exercise:

Sit down with you back straight in a chair, with your hands resting on your lap, one on each leg.

Take a deep fast breath, hold it as long you are able to, then exhale slowly. Hold out your air as long you are able to, before you repeat the process and inhale again. Do this 10 times.

While still sitting in the same position, imagine a bright pure glowing ball down below your feet, maybe with a golden clean glow. Imagine this ball is pure and clean, filled with love and goodness, and healing and cleansing powers. Imagine and visualize this ball start moving slowly up through your legs cleansing you, relaxing all your muscles, filling you with divine energy, as it proceeds its way further up your hips and body, relaxing every muscle on its way, purifying and cleansing and filling you with love and joy. Let the ball move up trough your body, up through your torso, and finally up trough your neck and up to the top above your head while relaxing every muscle on its way and removing all tension. Then imagine the brilliant ball of golden pure light again go down from top of your head and this time in opposite direction through your body, relaxing you, removing all tensions, making you feel good as it pass down your throat, further down your torso, belly, hip, legs and feet. Let it rest a short moment at your feet before you repeat the process again going up and down at least 10 times or until you feel comfortably relaxed and good.

While still sitting now in a very relaxed state, inhale deeply, and exhale while vibrating loudly out your mouth through your lungs the sound OM. It's supposed to follow the whole exhalation, like "OOOOOooooooohhhhmmmmmmmmmm" while at same time you feel the vibration of the sound as it flows out of you, making your body and spirit vibrate in harmony with it. Imagine that at exhalation, all worries, problems, tensions, pains and bothers is washed out of your body through the mighty OM sound, and your spirit is vibrating at a higher spiritual level. Once exhaled, repeat by inhaling again and do the same process again 12 times or so, or more if you feel like, until you feel good and relaxed.

Then sit for a moment, contemplate over what you just have done, and try feel how you have been pured, cleaned and entered a divine state of being that will stay with you.

Thats all it is to it! Keep practising it and you'll get fine results, had many positive feedbacks on this procedure. Good luck and enjoy!

Freedom and peace,

Edward Alexander

While I found some of the links in Mr. Alexander's post interesting, I think people might benefit from some additional information here, which I feel is relevant to this thread and the interests of potential practitioners or "subscribers".

1) Mr. Alexander, without requiring casual readers to delve into your history or blog, in other words, presenting additional useful information here in this thread, what do you consider to be your self-proclaimed or most significant credentials or personal experiences, which would help reassure or encourage readers that you have a "handle" on what you're talking about? Or how confident, and why, should readers be, that the information you present can be used in a practical and concrete way?

2) What sources or backgrounds and systems of thought are you making use of, that others might research for themselves, which you present here - such as the idea of black, grey and white magic - are these a particular system or belief, an amalgam of various systems, your own personal development, or what? Where do you get the "setup" and "mechanics" of how and why this works?

As a personal observation, "Grey Magic" seems to be the most practical option for real-world concerns, yet I cannot call to mind any preponderance of this term anywhere even in typical "fringe" literature, in recent times - what examples of it can be found in other contexts?

Well to make it rather short:

1: I have around 15 years of personal experience, practice, research and study in these topics. In addition I am and have been member of several secret orders, mystical schools and other societies related to such practices for many years. My father was himself grandmaster of one of these orders. So basically a lot I've learned from personal studies on my own, and some from other organizations and groups. It's up to the readers themselves to evaluate my methods, and decide to try them or not, that's after all the only way to figure out if there is something to it - personal experience.

2: I suggest people looking up, in no specific order, topics like hermetics, kabbalah, thought forms, gnosticism, jewish - christian- muslim mysticism, ceremonial magic / high magic, practices of various orders such as Golden Dawn, Rosicrucians, OTO, etc - study various religions and belief systems, check out things like dowsing, remote viewing, astral projection, meditation, healing, reiki, tantra, telekinesis, energy work, qi gong, tai chi, etc etc. The sources and backgrounds are so many as I have spent such a long time researching and practicing and experimenting with these things to find out what works and what doesnt, and how the things that work do work.

Some authors that have been important to me personally are:

Donald Michael Kraig

Israel Regardie

William Buhlman

Robert Monroe

Robert Bruce

H. Spencer Lewis

Franz Bardon

C.G. Jung

Sigmund Freud

Carlos Castaneda

Frater U.D.

and many more Im too tired to remember the names of right now

Some knowledge and insights comes from "higher sources" and personal discoveries.

From experiences and experimentation I find the way to what works and how it works, with a bit of logical thinking to connect the dots here and there.

I have gathered my own ideas of how and why things work and why there are so many different systems with very similar teachings yet some major contradictory elements. Personally I do not follow any specific system for this reason, as I believe from my experiences there is not "one" correct system, there is only what works for you the way you do it, so I follow what works basically. And I try keep it simple rather than too complex like many magical systems tend to do, the mind is the ultimate tool in this process.

When it comes to how I can help others, I can teach them what I've discovered works for me, then they can see if it works for them, and if it does they have something they can teach to others - and that's basically all I want to do, help others and help them be able to help themselves and others.

Profound peace be with you all,

-EA

I see I wiped out your thread, Dark. Sorry about that, I was only trying to help.

No problem, you asked valid questions which made me supply more information that can be interesting, useful or otherwise insightful for some.

And, the who look through the threads will probably still read this even if they are not directly responding here, I do actually still get a lot of PM's regarding my offer here so apparently people are indeed reading it and finding an interest in it.

Thanks mate and cheers, may the best of all greatness be on your path!

-EA

I have 2 questions please:

1- I have heard that saying OM outloud as a chant will attract astral beings around to come to you. Isnt that dangerous ?

2- How does want connect/contact ones own guardian angels ? I think I have 3. I have often felt them and have gotten occasional messages from them but I cant call on them.

Thank you very much

Just a quick note to Darkbreed and Eight Bits, I've removed your exchange regarding the link to the 'Dark Truth' web site as this is something best discussed in private.

Darkbreed, to avoid any future disagreements over the issue I've updated your signature to include the direct link to your blog as oppose to the landing page; signature links should only be to purely non-commercial sites.

Thanks.

Saru: No problem, that's fine for me.

Annsie:

1: Astral beings are around us all the time. Doing various spiritual & magical & psychic work (whatever you want to call it) do have a potential to increase the attraction of astral entities though. But this is no a dangerous thing, just make sure to always do the relaxation & cleansing exercise and LBRP as I've explained in this thread here before doing any sort of spiritual work, meditation, psychic exercises etc. As it contains various illustrations and diagrams i can't copy and paste it, but you'll find it here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=2087376

Read through it all , practice that so you know it by mind, and I suggest doing it daily and always before performing any other ritual or spiritual work of any kind, it is also a good idea to do after you've done your work to cleanse yourself again and the area around you and make any astral entities that has been attracted be banished and sent away. remember the License to Depart.

With that said, my mentioned "Power of OM meditation" is a very useful and powerful one and can give insightful and interesting experiences. Good luck!

2: I've already written about hot to contact your guardian angels and spirit guides in another thread, at this link:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=2146211

I'll copy and quote it here as well though as it might be useful for others reading this thread:

Hello there! Since your question is very similar to that one of another person whom asked me, I will paste the answers I sent to him - ignore the part about the haunted house as this is not something you seem to have a problem with, but all the rest you should take notice of and it will greatly improve your skills and connection with the divine masters such as your own spirit guides and guardian angels, as well as the mighty arch angels. Here goes:

In any case, regarding the spirit guides and guardian angels etc, you can do a ritual first to evoke the arch angels and ask them to watch over and protect you and ask them to make sure only your own personal spirit guides and guardian angels are allowed to enter and contact you. I wrote about the whole ritual somewhere else. Here is the link http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=116089

I highly recommend you to always perform the LBRP as outlined above before any spiritual work as it protects you and at same time strengthens your abilities and expands your aura and cleanses you and your surroundings for any negative energies.

Then do your astral projection, call on spirit guides etc, actually I add a specific part while doing the LBRP where I do the following: after evoking the arch angels, I ask them for help and guidance, protection and healing etc, then I write a letter to my spirit guides and guardian angels, and read it out for them and ask them to be the witnesses and to carry the message out to my guardian angels and spirit guides and make sure it reaches them (in the letter i basically ask them to please be with me on my side, to help and assist me, and to reveal themselves for me and heal, protect and guide me and so on).

Then after the whole ritual, I do another ritual where I burn the letter ritualistically and imagine the letter going up through the smoke to the astral planes reaching my angels and spirit guides.

I also have a second letter I have written to them, that I always have in front of me on my altar when doing the rituals and also read out loud for the arch angels, but this second letter I keep and put under my pillow every night, and I also read it out loud to my angels or just in silence before going to bed with it under my pillow.

Actually I recommend you get this book: http://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Guides-Angel-.../dp/1567187951/

It has been very useful and helpful for me. And it is after I read that and started implementing some of the methods there into my ritual I had my first physical manifestation of the arch angels which you can read about here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...s+manifestation

So don't be surprised if you see the arch angels appear for you in the mirror. Make sure to ask if they really are the Angels of God himself, and that only the true angels of God are allowed to appear.

Don't worry if you hear a voice when you ask for the contact - after all you ARE asking them to contact you so that can happen in many ways, such as actually hearing them or even seeing them like in the example above. Just make sure to do the LBRP protection ritual first , write the letters I mentioned, ask God and the Arch Angels to protect you and guide you and help to make sure only your true and real spirit guides and guardian angels will be allowed, and you should be fine.

And in the end, know that no harm can be done to you, if you meet any spirits when projecting, all they can do at most is communicate.

Well don't worry, try out some of my suggestion and try learn that ritual I told you about and do that on a daily basis (both morning and night is optimal, and every time before trying any psychic/spiritual work) and you will cleanse the apartment as well as yourself for any other spirits or negative energies. In addition, at the point of evoking the archangels, ask them to guide the spirit(s) who are trapped and haunting the house to their right destination under the protection and love of God. You may also ask your spirit guides and guardian angels to help you with this task and include this as a message to them in the letter I mentioned you could write to them, one you burn as a ritual after all the other rituals (LBRP etc), and one you keep under your pillow at night and read out for yourself before going to bed every day.

In addition, you can do like I did, get a crystal, quartz is good, and one that is nice and fits easily into your pocket, and at the moment of manifestation of the arch angels, ask them to fill the crystal with their powers of protection, love, healing and guidance and all powers they possess to always be with you - and you may ask your spirit guides and guardian angels to help boost the power of the crystal by filling it with some of their energies as well. Do this every time you do the ritual, and keep the crystal with you in the pocket at daytime, and put it under your pillow at night when going to sleep.

This way you are creating ultimate protection for yourself as well as a method of getting in touch with your spirit helpers in an easier and quicker way.

Remember the "License to Depart" part of the rituals as I mentioned, on that link I gave you on how to perform the rituals. When doing the License to Depart, also make this include the spirits that are already there and that is haunting the place and tell them they are now free and can go in peace and love by the protection of God to where they belong and no longer need to be trapped here on earth.

Also check my topic about how to improve astral projection skills at this thread:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=118375

And as always, any questions, feel free to fire them at me.

Best of luck!

Edited by darkbreed

I have been away for a few days but I really appreciate your help Dark Breed. I am going to have a good read and do a bit of research myself into this topic but I really appreciate your guidance.

I will let you know how I go.

Thanks again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note to let you know that my newsletter related to this thread and the help I offer here has gotten its first issue out. Below is a copy of this one so you can see what it is about, and decide if you want to sign up for this newsletter as well. You may opt to be added in only my ritual list if you want, only the newsletter, or both. Just PM me to get added in any of them.

"Helping Hand" spiritual newsletter, #1 - by Edward Alexander.:

Dear members of my "Helping Hand" ritual list and newsletter,

"Helping Hand" spiritual newsletter, #1 - by Edward Alexander.

Websites: http://www.Dark-Truth.org - http://www.MindsVision.net - http://mindsvision.blogspot.com

Feel free to forward this email to anyone you feel may benefit from it, and should you know of anyone you think might like to be added in my ritual list and newsletter feel free to ask them to contact me and I shall do so.

It has been a while since I've had the chance to be in touch with most of you, but rest assure I am still here and doing my work for the higher good of all, and this email is the first issue of the "Helping Hand Newsletter" by Edward Alexander.

The purpose of this newsletter is to frequently supply you with what I find useful techniques for meditation, psychic development, spiritual insights, healing, gaining your desires, ways of getting rid of negative influences, finding greater understanding of your true multidimensional beings and all that you can achieve, as well as various spiritual and philosophical thoughts, ideas and texts of my own to contemplate on that you might find useful.

In other words, the purpose is to help you learn how to help yourself to reach your goals and desires - whatever they may be; as long they are of good and honest intentions that will be of only good benefits to yourself and anyone else involved.

This firs issue of "Helping Hand" will deal with two simple yet effective and important exercices. Some of you may be familiar with them from previous correspondance with me. In any case, I find it something I'd like everyone on the list to know about, and give everyone a chance to try this out themselves and hopefully experience the positive benefits of these exercices.

Exercice 1 - Receiving the energy

---------------------------------

As you are signed up on my ritual list as mentioned above, I'd like to tell you a couple things you can do to increase the effects of the work I do for you, and make it easier for me to "connect" with you through the divine energy system of existence.

So here goes, step by step explanation.

1. As I do this work on a daily basis, I recommend you to also do the following on a daily basis for maximum effect and benefits. At least I do recommend you to perform it at times you feel you need that extra "boost" and healing/spiritual/psychic energy to reach you for the purpose you have chosen.

2. The procedure iself is fairly simple. All you have to do is a very basic relaxation meditation, be open minded, and accept to receive the energy I send to you.

3. This is done as follows - Find a comfortable position at any time you prefere, either sitting or lying down. Doing it before going to sleep is a good time as you are more open to receiving external energy and input in a sleep mode. As you sit or lay down, relax your body, and visualize yourself open up to receive the energy of me, Edward Alexander, and say to yourself that you accept the energy I send out to reach you and benefit you and help you with your desired goals.

Then take 13 deep inhalations through your nose, where you hold the breath as long you can for each one, and slowly blow it out through your mouth. As you do this, feel your body and muscles getting more and more relaxed for each breath and each exhalation - your body becoming soft and heavy and comfortable.

Feel how you become more peaceful and at rest both physically and mentally from this simple breathing exercice.

Once the cycle of 13 inhalations have been done, send your awareness to your body, and feel how relaxed it it, how at peace you are. Imagine at this point a great brilliant pink light in the shape of a ball above your head. Make it grow stronger, try feel and visualize it above your head, and feel yourself becoming even more relaxed from this comfortable, peaceful light that is filled with love and serenity.

As the ball of brilliant pink ligh fills up, imagine it open up and sending a beam of light down trough your head, and this is the energy I am sending you, filled within that ball sent there for you - along with peace, love, relaxation, protection, cleansing and guidance in addition to the goals you have for yourself with this energy.

Feel this great light, as it enters your head, filling up your head, until your whole head is filled up completely with its great pink light and my energy flowing through you and manifesting within you the goal you have set for this energy. Imagine it spreading down from your head, down your throat, filling you up more and more with great powerful energy that will make you able to reach all of your goals. It moves down further from your throat, through your chest, filling up your chest with great pink light, and then proceeds down through your belly and all the way down to the tip of your toes. Now you are completely filled with this great pink energy light, filling you all up with your intended purpose for what you are seeking from this energy, and as it does so you feel yourself becoming more relaxed, more filled with love, and see the energy start radiating out of your body so it now also surrounds your body and make your whole body surrounded by a great glowing sphere of brilliant pink light and this powerful energy, your whole body vibrating and radiating this energy, as it is growing stronger and stronger, knowing that this power will make you reach your goals and that you are in deep contact with the spiritual energy I've sent to you as well as the great divine energy of the endless source of all that is.

Stay in this state for a while and just enjoy it, know that you are being filled with the powers and great energies to help and assist you and attune you towards your goals. Relax and let it flow through your body, up and down from head to toes, several times. Then gently make it fade away and become invisible, but know that it is still there within you and empowering you, and that you are connected with the great source of divine energy and the energy I am sending you.

At the end, once you've made it fade away, but still feel its great effects, and still know its there just that now invisible, send a thought of love and thanks to me and the Divine Source for helping you and giving you this oppurtunity. Stay with the feeling of love and joy in your being for a while, before you either go to sleep if you did it at night, or take a nice good deep breath, blow it slowly out, get up and do your daily business if done at day knowing that the energy is now within you and that each time you perform this meditation the effects will increase and the powers will be more strong and effective.

The more often you perform this exercice, the better results - as said daily basis is recommended, and it is not something that demands a lot of time, once you get into this meditation you can easily perform it all within 5 minutes or so, tough I recommend at least spending 15 minutes to half an hour on it for best effects as long you have the time on your hands.

Exercice 2 - The Power of OHM

-----------------------------

This exercise is one you can combine with the above exercice if you want to increase the effects, if so you can do it either before or after the above meditation. It is also a great meditation to do on its own.

Mystical sounds is an ancient practice and knowledge handed down for centuries. It was, and still is used, as mantras to bring your mind and spirit into a altered state and other vibration level.

In this article I will deal with the sound "OM" and some meditation technique that is simple to do and will make you fell relaxed and calm.

I recommend that you do this exercise on daily basis to make its effects grow, do it in the morning when you wake up, and in the night before going to bed.

It is also a good exercise to perform if you are stressed, had a bad day, or just need to chill down some.

Well here is the exercise:

Sit down with you back straight in a chair, with your hands resting on your lap, one on each leg.

Take a deep fast breath, hold it as long you are able to, then exhale slowly. Hold out your air as long you are able to, before you repeat the process and inhale again. Do this 10 times.

While still sitting in the same position, imagine a bright pure glowing ball down below your feet, maybe with a golden clean glow. Imagine this ball is pure and clean, filled with love and goodness, and healing and cleansing powers. Imagine and visualize this ball start moving slowly up through your legs cleansing you, relaxing all your muscles, filling you with divine energy, as it proceeds its way further up your hips and body, relaxing every muscle on its way, purifying and cleansing and filling you with love and joy. Let the ball move up trough your body, up through your torso, and finally up trough your neck and up to the top above your head while relaxing every muscle on its way and removing all tension. Then imagine the brilliant ball of golden pure light again go down from top of your head and this time in opposite direction through your body, relaxing you, removing all tensions, making you feel good as it pass down your throat, further down your torso, belly, hip, legs and feet. Let it rest a short moment at your feet before you repeat the process again going up and down at least 10 times or until you feel comfortably relaxed and good.

While still sitting now in a very relaxed state, inhale deeply, and exhale while vibrating loudly out your mouth through your lungs the sound OM. It's supposed to follow the whole exhalation, like "OOOOOooooooohhhhmmmmmmmmmm" while at same time you feel the vibration of the sound as it flows out of you, making your body and spirit vibrate in harmony with it. Imagine that at exhalation, all worries, problems, tensions, pains and bothers is washed out of your body through the mighty OM sound, and your spirit is vibrating at a higher spiritual level. Once exhaled, repeat by inhaling again and do the same process again 12 times or so, or more if you feel like, until you feel good and relaxed.

Then sit for a moment, contemplate over what you just have done, and try feel how you have been pured, cleaned and entered a divine state of being that will stay with you.

Thats all it is to it! Keep practising it and you'll get fine results, had many positive feedbacks on this procedure. Good luck and enjoy!

Freedom and peace,

Edward Alexander

LVX

NOTE: Should you by some reason want to unsubscribe from this newsletter just let me know and I will stop sending it to you. The same goes for the ritual list, should you no longer want me to perform these rituals and meditations for you I'll remove you from the list.

If you are not sure why you are receiving this email, it is because you have signed up for my ritual list and newsletter, most likely from http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...124456&st=0 or other form of contact with me.

Edited by darkbreed

• 1 month later...

Ive recorded a guided healing meditation in mp3 format as an addition / replacement to the above mentioned healing exercise "Receiving the energy".

This guided meditation basically has 3 main purposes:

1 - Help you relax

2 - Help you achieve a goal you set yourself (such as more success, better luck, healing, spiritual development - basically anything you wish)

3 - Assist you in the healing process and let you just lie down and relax and listen to the audio instead of learning and remembering all of the parts of the exercise above.

It is around 30 minutes long and 40mb in size.

Download by right clicking and choosing "Save as.." and select a place on your computer to save the file by this url:

http://www.dark-truth.net/mindsvision/audi...d_Alexander.mp3

Headphones are highly recommended as it incorporates brainwave technology to help you get into an altered state.

If you find it useful, feel free to forward it to anyone else.

May peace be with you!

-Edward Alexander

Edited by darkbreed

Hi Darkbreed,

The link doesn't work. I am new to this, can you tell me how it works, how long does it take? I am not very good at visualization/meditation. :huh:

Thanks,

Ive recorded a guided healing meditation in mp3 format as an addition / replacement to the above mentioned healing exercise "Receiving the energy".

This guided meditation basically has 3 main purposes:

1 - Help you relax

2 - Help you achieve a goal you set yourself (such as more success, better luck, healing, spiritual development - basically anything you wish)

3 - Assist you in the healing process and let you just lie down and relax and listen to the audio instead of learning and remembering all of the parts of the exercise above.

It is around 30 minutes long and 40mb in size.

Download by right clicking and choosing "Save as.." and select a place on your computer to save the file by this url:

http://www.dark-truth.net/mindsvision/audi...d_Alexander.mp3

Headphones are highly recommended as it incorporates brainwave technology to help you get into an altered state.

If you find it useful, feel free to forward it to anyone else.

May peace be with you!

-Edward Alexander

Hi D-breed -- I sent your post to someone who is very familiar with your subject, and here is his reply. Keep in mind that he has not looked through your other material, and that he is only responding to this post of yours ...

What are your comments regarding my friend's thoughts?

D-breed, in your post #13 you did not mention Aleister Crowley’s name. I was wondering why not?

Regards,

Karlis

- - - -

[Response from my friend to Darkwind's post on UM]

I had a listen to the guided “meditation”. Not bad, but not really what I would consider meditation.

The initial part where you focus on a goal of some sort is basically a form of auto-suggestion (perhaps auto-hypnosis if you manage to keep it going while in a very relaxed state; which is what the rest of the audio track is intended to induce). The rest of the script is a basic progressive relaxation method, with binaural beats masked behind soothing synthesised sounds. The binaural beat phenomenon arises when the two ears hear different frequencies and cancel out the difference (producing, for instance, alpha or theta-wave frequencies), which then supposedly entrains the brain into that rhythm (but it’s necessary to use headphones, and have reasonably good hearing in both ears).

Overall, it’s good for what it is. Relaxation can indeed promote faster healing (and improve mental functioning and emotional state to boot), but I have a pet peeve regarding people referring to generic relaxation techniques as meditation. Meditation is an umbrella term, of course, and most techniques that can be called meditation involve relaxation, but a relaxation procedure by itself (even with some new-agey self-affirmation/auto-suggestion thrown in) is not seen as a meditation technique in any of the *good* literature I’ve read.

As a *possibly* interesting side point, I have a feeling that the guy who made it views it broadly as a tool to conduct “magic” (that is, as a method for tapping into the unconscious mind to plant a seed for what you will to happen, which then “magically” gets fulfilled). It may be a bit of a stretch, but his name –Edward Alexander—supports this idea for me, as that just happens to be Aleister Crowley’s birth name.

Beta: The link should work, just try again. Hope you'll get it and good luck.

Regarding visualization: You do NOT necessarily need to SEE what you are visualizing in your mind, the sense of FEELING is equally good, so if your "sight" is no good under visualization just try focus on the feeling of the experience instead. For example when it's being said "visualize a bright beam of light coming down from above and entering your head" you can try focus on the sensation of feeling light entering your head, try imagine yourself on a hot sunny day and how it FEELS to be bathed in the warmth of the light of the sun - you do not really need to SEE the light. Some people are better with the "feeling" type of visualization while others have easier to "see" it, while others have no problems with both. Other senses that can be employed during "visualization" is smells, hearing, taste etc. And by regular practice your visualization skills will become better in any case :)

Best of luck!

-

Karlis:

To answer your first question first: I did no mention Aleister Crowley because he has no been one of my influences, no in any specific degree at least. Personally I don't like the fellow and I consider him a failure as well as a bad man, but that's just my opinion. I'll answer the mentioning of my name and is connection to Aleister Crowley too: Edward Alexander is my REAL name and not a pseudonym I have created in some sort of "salute" to Crowley. I did not even know that the real name of Crowley was Edward Alexander until rather recently when I was doing some reading about him. However, my father was deeply involved with the occult, and my theory is that HE liked Crowley and named me after him. It seems my father perhaps was involved with a bit of the dark side of magick, unfortunately, considering it is very probable he was a Crowley fan, and I did find a lot of so called "black books" of old magic, spells, evocations etc from medieval times in his library after his death - he died in mysterious circumstances at age 38 exactly at the beginning of a new year (new years eve 91/92). He did show and teach me some things before his death, and told me he would teach me "something very important" when I got a bit older but he passed away before he got to that part. So there you have the reason for my name (probably, as I never actually talked with him about Crowley but it seems likely considering his interest in the occult and magick)

Thanks for the reply to my "guided meditation" recording. Interesting to hear what people think about it, it IS my first one and I know I could have added other elements and/or done things in a different way, but personally I was satisfied with the result and posted it in case someone else might find it satisfying as well.

Regarding if it is meditation or not, I guess that depends on the definition of "meditation". According to Wikipedia: "Meditation is a discipline in which one attempts to get beyond the conditioned, "thinking" mind into a deeper state of relaxation or awareness." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditation . Read he article for more info as there are so many different forms of what is called "mediation" but I think that first sentence puts it pretty well.

And, with that in mind, I'd say my recording can be considered a "meditation" as it does involve going into a deeper state of relaxation and awareness. But you could also call it "guided relaxation and self-healing" for that matter. What you call it is not so important, its purpose is what matters, and if anyone finds it useful, thats great, and as mentioned it was my first attempt on making such a recording :)

Regarding the auto-suggestion/hypnosis part and binaural beats beats, that is correct, and I already mentioned that in my original post ("it incorporates brainwave technology").

In regards of the last part that mentions magic, yes it is intended to employ "magic" by helping you manifest your goals and healing into reality by your mind and will - and that's what magic is , using your intention to produce effects and changes in yourself or the physical world (but magic can also be done on other planes of course).

Hope this reply was helpful in regards of your questions and comments. :)

Best of luck, and peace be with you!

-EA

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!

Here is a new ritual I've developed and found useful and thought I could share with you. Actually it's a couple. I've also revised the License to Depart and updated it some.

The first one is an invocation of God that I find good to do before any other work, including the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram). The Invocation of God ritual serves the purpose of getting in contact with the divine source itself, the true Creator, and make sure you are not lured by any false entities pretending to be someone else, and to give you greater power and protection etc. If you are not familiar with the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) you can read my post about it here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=116089

The testing of the angels serve the purpose of testing if you actually managed to evoke the real true angels, or if you've got some sneaky false entities pretending to be the angels lurking around. A banishing ritual is also included in case you encounter false angels and other entities.

The last one is a ritual intended to help you cleanse your house of any negative energies and entities, and fill it with harmony, love and balance, and create it as a channel for these good energies to make sure it constantly is protected and shielded against negative energy and always have the good energies flowing through it.

So here goes:

Invoking the Power of God and testing the Angels (and other astral entities)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When working with astral projection, angels, magick and other work that includes summoning, invocations and evocations of other entities, it can be a good thing to protect yourself some extra as well as make sure that the beings you meet (angels, astral entities, deities etc) really are who they say they are.

To test the angels, first of all invoke and summon God. I recommend an invocation of God before any magical/psychic/spiritual work along with LBRP as mentioned elsewhere here. You can do this invocation of God as follows:

The Invocation of God - Say out loud:

"Dear God, Lord of the Universe, Creator of All and Source of All Existence! I now summon you and invoke you! Fill me with your glorious powers and holy spirit! I call upon you to be within me, around me, above me and below me for the purpose of protection, cleansing, guidance and love so you can lead me to the path to the divine and towards knowledge and conversation with my Holy Guardian Angel - so that I shall find my true purpose and Will and be filled with your love, harmony, balance and ability to distinguish the true from the false! May you lead me to success and great fortune in everything I do! I open myself for you, highest Master, let it happen! With love and blessings, thank you and Amen!"

Do it out loud and with power and affection, engulf yourself in prayer, with pure intentions on reaching the goal, as you visualize the power of god coming down from above, entering the top of your head, as a pure brilliant godlight, in the form of a beam, going through your head and all your chakras, crown chakra, third eye chakra, throat chakra, solar plexus chakra, belly chakra, genitials chakra, and imagine and feel all chakras being filled and expanded by this powerful great godlight and then let it explode within you and flow out of all your chakras and completely fill your entire being. Then stay in this state for some minutes and feel its powers, before you let the energy flow out of your heart center with love and completely surround your body as well with the godlight, the pure and true spirit of God. You then have the power, you are protected, and you will see the true from the false!

Testing of the Angels (and other entities):

The testing of the angels then can be as simple as saying out loud "May only the true angels of the God of Love be here in their true form, and anyone else reveal their true self, in the name of the highest Creator, let it happen! Amen!"

If you discover any false entities, you can ask them what their purpose is and why they are there. Or you can banish them and send them back to wherever they came from, for example by saying "By the power of the True God, the Lord of Love, I now banish you and send you back to where you belong, with the protection and love of God on your way. May you now be gone, vanish, in the Name of the Lord, AMEN!" at the same time you may imagine a great powerful godlight emitting out of your third eye and heart chakra towards the being you want to banish and "shoot" him away with these great powerful beams of love and light.

The License to Depart:

A license to Depart can be done as follows at the end of any work:

When you've finished your ritual(s), and before you blow out the lights of the candles, say out loud and with feelings "May the true Angels of Love and the powers of the Highest God still be with me. All other spirits, astral entities and other beings of all kinds whom have been summoned and gathered here today are now free to leave. May you travel with peace and love to where you came from and to where you belong. I grant you the license to depart, so now be gone with the protection of God, the highest Creator, on your way. AMEN!" - Vibrate AMEN while visualizing all the entities departing and leaving, flying far away to wherever they came from, just like moths fly away from the light when it's turned off. Then blow out the lights of the candles and the work is finished.

I recommend you to always perform the LBRP before any other magikcal or spiritual/psychic work of any kind, and it can also be a good idea to end the work by performing the LBRP again before the License to Depart.

Imagine, visualize and FEEL everything you do and say with all of your powers and being!

You may of course add or remove some elements in the above evocations and rituals, such as in the Invocation of God you may ask for other things than what I mentioned, for example for success, happyness, good health, and whatever else you may want as long as it is for a good purpose and not doing any harm towards anyone. If asking for healing for others, please ask them for their permission to be healed first as there are people whom are sick because they want to be so, and there are people who wish to stay in their condition for many different reasons.

-

Cleansing a house or other area and making it a channel for good energy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I recommend an Invocation of God, as explained in my text called "Invocation of God and testing of Angels" as well as LBRP and the testing of the angels.

Once that has been done, you may cleanse the house and turn it into a channel for the universal healing powers that will keep it clean, pure, in harmony and balance.

Actually you may do this part during the LBRP after you've evoked the arch angels. Simply stand there surrounded by their glorious powers, and say out loud:

"Dear Angels of the True God of Love! May you cleanse this house (or area) for all negative energies and entities, and fill it with peace and harmony! I also request that you turn it into an active channel for permanent harmony, balance, healing, positive energies, protection and shielding against negative forces and let it be filled with the divine love and glory of the True God, Creator of All! So shall it be! With love I thank you for your help, AMEN!"

While saying out the above, imagine and visualize and FEEL a great golden ball of light that shoots out through your heart chakra and expands until it completely covers your whole house or the are you are working on. The whole house/are should be completely surrounded and ecompassed within this divine pure glorious golden light ball of love. Also imagine, visualize and feel the angels and presence of God along with you as you do the work. Once the work is done, you may open your eyes if you had them closed while performing it, or take a deep breath and blow it slowly out, while still knowing that the energies, angels and presence of God is still there with you but just turning invisible. Also, I also usually personally vibrate AMEN loud and proudly to the end of my breath, while I imagine it resonating to the end of the universe and the godhead himself!

You can also do this after the completion of the LBRP if you chose so, whatever feels most comfortable for you. And of course you may change the wording of the text to something that feels more suitable for you.

Then I recommend a License to Depart at the end of the Ritual.

This can be performed regularly in your house or any area you want to keep cleansed and pure as described above to further strengthen and keep it this way.

If anyone find this useful, I'm pleased. May the light be with you all, and great success and best of luck on your path!

Best regards and blessings,

Edward Alexander