Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Faces On The Surface Of Earth.

starchy

More possible evidence of Alien terraforming on the surface of Earth. A couple of years ago I drew a straight line between Stonehenge and Avebury on Google Earth and found this Face along that line.

linked-image Its called Milk Hill and is a prime UFO hotspot and the worlds premier place for crop-circles.

My idea is that our planet has been manufactured or terraformed, and that the makers have left subtle and artistic images in the surface of the planet than can be seen from orbit. So I've been looking for more hidden Alien faces on Earth at spiritual points on the planet, here's another potential Face. I'll upload the others many possibilities I've found later. This collection of images I call Starchie-Rocks.

linked-image

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcrom901

• Space Commander Travis

• starchy

• Lilly

interesting theory, but i See Nothing in those pictures at all, that resembles what youre talking about.

its pareidolia though.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

Oh no, no no no no no! :no:

NO!

For the love of god, no!

Edited by Splodgenessabounds

Oh no, no no no no no! :no:

NO!

For the love of god, no!

Where's Sweetpumper when you need him?

More possible evidence of Alien terraforming on the surface of Earth. A couple of years ago I drew a straight line between Stonehenge and Avebury on Google Earth and found this Face along that line.

linked-image Its called Milk Hill and is a prime UFO hotspot and the worlds premier place for crop-circles.

My idea is that our planet has been manufactured or terraformed, and that the makers have left subtle and artistic images in the surface of the planet than can be seen from orbit. So I've been looking for more hidden Alien faces on Earth at spiritual points on the planet, here's another potential Face. I'll upload the others many possibilities I've found later. This collection of images I call Starchie-Rocks.

linked-image

The English countryside is beautiful enough, no need for you to start balls'in it up with your manufactured images.

OK thanks for hearing me out.

If I draw this line out further between Stonehenge and Avebury, and keep going North until I hit the coast in Northumberland, I get another Face at Holy Island. Holy Island is a tidal island, when the tides in it looks from altitude like this.

linked-image

When the tides out, it looks like this

linked-image

The whole thing reminds me of an eyeball opening an closing, with eyeball a weird face with its tongue out. So I Zoomed to see if the coastline resembles a face with Holy Island an eye. Guess what??? It does a bit!!!

linked-image

So if its another giant face in profile for the coastline with one eye winking with the tide, I decided to take a look to see if there is an inland eye. Guess what??? There is!!

linked-image

There's a weird fist shaped hill range anomaly, that sits where the other eye should be. This is the cheviot hills national park in Northumberland, and one of the most beautiful places in the world. Let's have a closer look.

linked-image

Its a fist with an Alien head in its palm, to me it seems to have a pin or stripe under the thumb but over the face. Let's color it in!! Facepalm.

linked-image

Oh these sculptured alien hills of home!

Edited by starchy

there is nothing there Starch.

:rofl: The first picture looks like Popeye with out his pipe! :alien: Aliens changing the Earth to look like Cartoon Characters!

Now THATS an IDEA! :lol:

You know that a straight line drawn on a flat map isn't really straight in the real world, right?

Yeah I considered this, so I drew the line in Google Earth using the line drawing functionality in that software and Google Earth isn't a flat map. Yup I know this isn't truly a globe but a patchwork of space images, however across a few hundred miles north to south I believe I'm close enough to cope with any curvature deviation.

Also I appreciate your comments,. however its a theory, a concept, I'm exploring the possibility our planet has been terraformed in a subtle and ancient way, that can been seen from space. Maybe in a way thats hard for us to see, beyond human perception. I'm looking for Face anomalies. Similar to what I think are on Mars. Alien and human artistic or spiritual or abstract Faces on the surface of Earth, not mean't for humans to see!!

If the planet WAS ever "terraformed", it would have all been erased by erosion a long time ago, especially hillsides and coastlines - not to mention all of the man made lines that make up a good portion of these images.

Edited by Moonie2012

Geology means nothing to some people , I can assure you at some point in Earth's history the piece of coastline was under water still with some vegetation ....... Thus being eroded

before any Terra forming could happen as vegetation would have already been there before and after its formation into your pareidolia image.

Continually ignoring scientific fact in favour of these pursuits - Jeez!

Get over it and face-palm yourself!

ME

A famous alien once said: "I love humans, always seeing patterns in things that aren't there".

Ohh and BTW, Terraforming means to make more like Earth/Terra. If aliens are doing it, it was "Zogoforming" or whereever they came from.

Starchy, I have to admire your resolve and stamina! :yes:

whenever you think people have forgotten, you trundle out more of your 'non - pictures' :unsure2:

yes about 2 years ago the UM community savaged you over pictures and claims such as these you show here now

then you started on your UFO cloud sculptures and aliens in your shed pictures and again you took a pounding! :huh:

Now you are back again with alien terraformed landscape self portraits, well sorry starchy the only one here that looks a bit like the face is your first one and thats been produced by man and nature - nothing else!

Now are you going to be a good little UM Buff or do we MIB operatives have to neuralise you again? B):gun:

Hi GH.

These are my ideas, shoot me down in flames with gusto. I'd like to be proved wrong about what I think is there and I'll happily never post again. The only other way I'll stop investigating and posting is for a senior member of the British establishment to ask me not to because of the national interest, as a patriot I'd do this but so far niche!. Have you signed the official secrets act GH?

So far the arguments are that its my interpretation of natural and scientifically understood processes like geology and erosion, coupled with human surface modification. However can we assume that we fully understand these processes, or is there stuff we don't know. There are many things that can't be explained by science, like why is water the only liquid that freeZes from the top down, and if it didn't life on Earth wouldn't exist. Or why is ever planet on the solar system positioned in orbit around the sun so that its orbit path length is in direct proportion to its mass, in the golden ratio of Phi. The only reason that anyone can come up with is the planets have been placed in position. We don't know all yet, science is just the limit of human knowledge, that's all.

However I hear the arguments, and yet, and yet, I still see the Faces, alien and human and abstract faces, carved into the surface and hills of our planet. I think there is a beautiful subtle artistic and hidden race of beings who have made this world for us and we are too arrogant and pompous to see them!

linked-image

Edited by starchy

You've got it all wrong. Earth was in fact terraformed by penises. Here is the proof.

linked-image

linked-image

Seriously though- Suppose for just one moment that the earth was not "terraformed" by aliens. You'd still certainly find pictures where the terrain vaguely resembles parts of a humanoid being. Just like we find ones where the terrain would vaguely resemble a dog, an elephant, a penis or anything else. There's no hidden meaning to everything.

Edited by DisManibus

These are my ideas, shoot me down in flames with gusto. I'd like to be proved wrong about what I think is there and I'll happily never post again.

Hi ya Starchy, thought Id get your attention!

Re read my post - not exactly shooting you down in flames, all Ive said is that only your 1st piccy looks like a face to me, the rest of the post was quite complimentary to you!

The only other way I'll stop investigating and posting is for a senior member of the British establishment to ask me not to because of the national interest, as a patriot I'd do this but so far niche!.

Well - I didn't want to but

"By the power invested in me by her Britannic Majesty as a Senior etc etc, In the interests of the National security of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, I hereby request and require that you refrain from promoting the erroneous notion that parts of this realm have been altered by alien terraforming sculptors for purposes unknown. Failure to comply will be treated as a breach of the official secrets act and subsequently action will be taken to prevent your furtherence of these and similar claims"

Have you signed the official secrets act GH?

I had to when I was in the RAF Starchy, otherwise they wouldn't let me play with some of the more exoatmospheric - sorry I meant to say 'Exotic' toys available to our friends and us! B):innocent:

However I hear the arguments, and yet, and yet, I still see the Faces, alien and human and abstract faces, carved into the surface and hills of our planet. I think there is a beautiful subtle artistic and hidden race of beings who have made this world for us and we are too arrogant and pompous to see them!

If you see them then thats all that matters! ;)

Edited by glyndowers heir

• 2 weeks later...

cherio starchy...

i agree with you absolutely... i'm still researching this stuff... so i cannot jump to conclusions yet as to what are the causes for all these strange faces on the surface of the earth.... but what i can tell you... is that the whole surface is packed with god knows how many of such features.... at first i started putting placemarks on them.... which i stopped doing as it just got too much... possibly saved more than a hundred... but its just all over the place.... thousands... once you develop the visual perception of such patterns.... then the more you look, the more gets revealed...

www.thehiddenrecords.com actually got me going in this.... its all interconnected... the earth chakras... then http://worldalchemy.bravehost.com/jewels.html ....

http://www.deepinfo.com/WorldGrid.htm ....... http://www.crystalinks.com/gridmetaphysics.html ..........

the most packed area that i came across was at kuh-e-malek sia in iran... its near zahedan... which is the 6th chakra or the ajna/3rd eye chakra system...

anyways.... good to find this forum here.....

all the best

some interesting stuff.......

i dont know what you guys think of the recent wars in iraq & afghanistan... but the true motives behind these... i beleive is somehow connected here

iraq.... because of getting hold of the looking glass (which was already being used) & the stargate system buried from ancient sumer

check out lat: 29°58'44.75"N long: 31° 7'31.08"E right next to the pyramids in egypt (another chakra system)... thats where a stargate was found earlier

coming back to the area which i mentioned earlier (malek siah kuh) its interesting how the borders between iran/afghanistan/pakistan have been layed out!

http://books.google.com/books?id=9o0IRPpvD...4&ct=result

ok cherio......

in search of the connecting dots.....................................................................

hmm... i can see the facepalm only because it was outlined for me.. the little island thing, well.. i suppose that could be called a face also..? they do seem to be there (when prompted?) ..but wether it has any further significance.. idk?

enjoy the journey :)

also the earthquake that happened in bam....... which is right next to this place......... HAARP?

Pareidolia.

And let's suppose for a second that it's not a classic case of pareidolia. Why jump straight to the conclusions that aliens did it? People change the landscape all the time - look at Petra, the Uffington White Horse, burial mounds in the UK as well as those in the US like the Serpent Mound. More recently, there is Mt. Rushmore.

However, because it is only human to create patterns when we look at something, it hardly means that the pattern is deliberate. Look at Grandfather Mountain, for example. It really does look like an old man to us because even though geology shaped it, it is human to associate it with something they know.

In the end, these images are not even the best examples of pareidolia. I would also like to know if anyone has gone and studied these areas and determined whether this is all natural geology or created through human agriculture over time, or other human activities. It isn't that hard to determine if someone out there thinks that it's worth the time, expense, and effort. But jumping to the immediate conclusion that aliens are terraforming is more than just a bit of a stretch.

Pareidolia.

Are you sure it's not Lysergic acid diethylamide, instead?