Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i come from the year 2055

i was born in the year 2013. i come from the year 2055. time travel has become possible thanks to the advancements in technology and AI.

i came here to warn people of a nuclear war that is going to take place in the year 2007. 1/3 of the worlds population will be wiped out in the war.

the country you people call the united states of america will rule the world with an iron fist. america will bomb countries in the middle east, asia, australia, and europe. the great war will last 7 years before the global resistance (you people refer to it as the united nations) fight back. america will fall and the world will become as one.

the world as you know it is not what it seems to be. i come from a time where peace rules. your world is based on lies, tyranny, and deceit. after the great war a man named dr. paul richardson jr. will create computer intelligence also known as AI. this creation will change the world as you know it to the world i know.

AI will become a part of everyones lives. AI is what made my coming back in time possible. people travel back back and forth through time the way you people fly around on airplanes.

feel free to ask me any questions but for now my job is to warn people of the great war.

people who travel back in time are not allowed to socialize with anyone in the present. it is against our laws and if broken it can change everything we know and will know. i am commiting a crime as we speak but i feel something has to be done to stop the great war even if it ends my existance.

religion as you know it is not the same in the year 2055. our religion is AI. everything we do is based on AI. while you may think about computers when talking about AI that is not the case. AI has a human form and many are starting to feel it is evil. we may live in peace but we are not the dominate species of the earth anymore.

there is a man who will come from the mount of olives. that man will be AI. you guys may ask how can AI exist before it was even created and i honestly dont have an awnser for it. AI will start to change the world and will start to bring peace. a few "rebels" will see his evil and will fight back. in the year 2017 there will be an assination of AI. this will not stop future events from taking place. AI will come back to life and the world will recognize him as god. that will start the era in which i live.

there is only one way for people to get out of AI's control and that is to travel to a time where he didnt exist yet. my father was a rebel who fought against AI and i along with others are picking up where he left off. all of our attempts to stop the existance of AI have failed. i feel if we can stop the great war we can stop AI.

in the up coming future you will see alot more of me. i will lead the resistance against AI like my father (who is me) did. my father and i are one in the same. while he may not be my biological father he is me from another time. we are the same. the knowledge i will teach the world will hopefully change it for the better.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• _shaun_

• chico del nacho

• Janiel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But John Titor, a time traveller from 2036, said that the Nuclear strike was going to be in 2015.

huh.gif um...

interesting?

i do now know of a john titor.

the first nuclear strike will come from space. america has been working on a top secret project for many years now. a prototype is already made and its called Rods from God. it is a space to ground satalite weapon that will use bars of tungsten shot from space to destroy targets in earth. the creation of Rods from God will start a revolutionary space weapons race and will eventually start the great war. Rods from God is an inferior weapon to what will be created. the new weapon will be called Hand of God. america will strike the hand of god down upon the middle east. that will start a global chain reaction of nuclear strikes all over the world. america along with its powerful Hand of God will rule with an iron fist.

no offence 2055 but it all sounds like a cheap movie plot to me. too much like The Terminator...

a prototype is already made and its called Rods from God.

we does everything have to be in the name of god?!?!?!?!?!?

Edited by janielsenj666

Okay, first of, is there something we can call you other than 'Mr. 2055'?

Secondly, what exactly do you think we, a bunch of people who share an interest in Unexplained Mysteries, can do about the threat of Nuclear warfare? We are not politians or men of power.

What do you suggest?

I agree janielsenj666.

Closed thumbsup.gif

Upon my own personal request (thank you, Celti, for that), this thread is reopened.

2055 - I'm truly interested, it would be great if you allowed the other members to ask you general and specific questions about the future.

To the members: serious questions only please. Although a healthy skeptic approach is encouraged. This thread will be carefully monitored and silly and semi-funny additions to it won't be appreciated.

My question still stands.

Okay, first of, is there something we can call you other than 'Mr. 2055'?

Secondly, what exactly do you think we, a bunch of people who share an interest in Unexplained Mysteries, can do about the threat of Nuclear warfare? We are not politians or men of power.

What do you suggest?

i'd have to agree with burnside why us?

why not just send a letter to the pres. or someone in power?

and considering that you can travel through time why not just set something up so that lots of people know? or you could try to stop it

This does sound a bit like Terminator, but I do have a question.

What can we do about the war now? If there is anything we can do about it, then you might want to tell us.

hm... i smell a bit of bull****. if your really from the future

-explain time travel

-what happened with the supposed mayan appocolypse of 2012?

-explain what has happened with this 2007 nuclear war in great detail

-explain AI

-has the freemasons 'new world order' progressed?

someones been watching too much terminator.

but in a serious note:

if there is time travel, why not travel back in time and stop the creation of ai, and the war? why not send machines/army to do your bidding and assasinate whoever is in charge at the time of the war and of the ai crises?

the country you people call the united states of america will rule the world with an iron fist.

Sounds like he is just very anti-American to me....

rolleyes.gif

the country you people call the united states of america will rule the world with an iron fist.
Sounds like he is just very anti-American to me....

hah i think you would be too, if the americans actually did start nuking everyone

1/3 of the worlds population will be wiped out in the nuclear war.

how can that remaining two thirds of the population exist with all the nuclear fall out that would come from a holocaust that large? and dont say AI just fixed it all, because he obviously came into existance after that seven years during which the USA ruled the world, or he would have prevented the great war to begin with, right?

www.johntitor.com

the question is: if time travel i avaible, why you just don shoot the creator of the AI? no ai, just we have to deal whit the suposed nuclear war.

The fallout question is a valid one too....and if the things you said are correct, what happened whit south america? whistling2.gifcat.gif

the world as you know it is not what it seems to be. i come from a time where peace rules. your world is based on lies, tyranny, and deceit. after the great war a man named dr. paul richardson jr. will create computer intelligence also known as AI. this creation will change the world as you know it to the world i know.

Dr. Paul Richardson is already dead

http://neuro-oas.mgh.harvard.edu/epr/

His son is a Medical Doctor named Edward.?

Couldn't find a son Paul JR

Will Newcastle United be English Premier League Champions before the apocalypse?

(Actually don't answer that crying.gif )

This is a serious enquiry.

Will the Hutchinson effect have anything to offer to mankind in the future?

Remember what he said, AI will appear in the past (to him) and will die there. That means he probably can come back in time as the humans do, and save some humans. Also, after two weeks (for a 1 megaton nuke, 100 miles away) you can be outside for a couple hours without taking a fatal dose. I wonder... Do you people eat meat in the future? Eating meat would concentrate radiation in the body, killing it. The ecosystem must be in shambles. I imagine that there are many cockroaches...

2055, are you still on the board? John Titor said he came from 2035, when did AI get invented?

whats the human to AI ratio in the future then?

cant you just send a huge EMP (electromagnetic pulse) out to destroy all the AI?! would that not work?

oh, one more question. are there any cool new types of animal? or has maybe any of our unexplained mysteries been explained? has El chupacabra been found, or loch ness monster? or sasquatch etc?!

can i smell cow? or maybe it's bull

Edited by zygon

I would like to know why our real-life Kyle Reese, with his incredibly important message, is here on this website, which despite lots of wonderful people, also counts amongst it's members, extremists and people who think TV wrestling is real.

What other sites are you on, mr time-traveller, spreading your message? Have you contacted the media, yet? Any governments? The scientific community? A psychiatrist? Or are you just concentrating on impressing teenagers and those who'll believe anything? disgust.gif

*GASP* omg! a clockwork orange!! i love that movie!! a little graphic and distirbing...but still loved it! sorry just had to say something whistling2.gif now ahem! bak to the topic! umm...what was it again?