Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Plan chat!

Avishek Ghosh

Is there anything called plan chat/chit (I dnt knw what its called).. :unsure:

If its there then how can we do that.. :)

You need to explain what you're talking about - what is it? What does it do? How do you do it? Is it a topic for discussion, a part of a website, or what? Why do you want to know? Is it helpful?

what is it? What does it do? How do you do it? Is it a topic for discussion, a part of a website, or what? Why do you want to know? Is it helpful?

Its like a process by which people can call spirit..

I dont knw the way i m asking for the procedure to do it..

Its coz I heard stories about plan chat/chit 'in books' and people says it can be done and we dont have any books for a self study so i want to knw how cn we do plan chat/chit..

Helpful I dnt knw but if there is an way we cn do this then we cn certainly get a proof of ghost..

Plan chat/chit the name might have a trick, coz plan chat tells about a planned chat with spirit or plan chit tells about fooling a spirit to come before us..

I don't know what it actually called..

Well some people use ouija boards to call spirits (i bet it won't work). But if that's what you're asking..

Okay, I did some cyber Sherlocking and figured out what you are trying to find out. The thing you mean is spelled "planchette". That is the name of the piece included with a Ouija board; that's the piece that the people using the Ouija board stick their fingers on which moves around to spell the letters. So what you were reading about was a Ouija board, and I'm sure you already know what that is. :tu:

edit - kind of funny Paranormalcy was the 1st to answer. Look at his sig. He was showing you the answer and he didn't even know it! :w00t::lol:

Edited by Jerry Only
  • Like 2

Wow, yah I realized as I read the immediate reply to mine what was actually the topic and by then you all had already beat me to it! Ironic. I really should have been able to put "plan" and "chat" together, especially with the optional word "chit" used, but I was just too slow in the head. But yeah...

The planchette was generally the wooden platform, usually on wheels, upon which a medium would rest their hand - the platform had a hole in it for a pen or pencil which the medium would either hold or which was affixed, and the platform and medium's hand would move, apparently writing down communication from the spirit world, on a sheet of blank paper over which the planchette moved - a sort of combination between automatic writing and an Ouija board. Usually planchettes were large enough to allow two or more people to have their hands or fingers on it. The small plastic heart-shaped piece used on Ouija boards today is also sometimes referred to as the planchette, but more commonly the traveler, indicator, pointer or thingy.

victorian%20planchette.jpg

Yes, sorry. Some people believe it is French for "little plank", but I've others reject that interpretation. That's about all I know. So are you or someone you know using one, or are you doing research?

Some people believe it is French for "little plank

:lol: Good Lord, for a second there I thought you wrote "little prank", which..IMO..would have be titanically ironic.

• Like 2

• 5 years later...

Yes. There is something called planchette.

My father with my cousin used to to do this.What he told me about this is there need 2 persons with Virgo Horoscope.They two need to clean themselves well. It is better to take a shower. Clean the room and atleast don't keep any visible dust or ugly appearance. Light the room with low dim light. Get into the room. Take the round hard paper latter-chart where all the alphabets of your respective language are witten surroundind the rim of the paper. Keep a soft touch on the center point of the paper with your index finger. Touch the paper so softly that a little child can move the paper rubing your touch.

Call a good soul and crave for its attendence for 2 or 3 times with normal voice. Then ask an informative question that can be answered with a word only.

Firmly be sitted on the chair so that you can't fall down in any unexpected horror or danger.

Within a minute or two your question will be answered by moving the paper and placing each alphabet of the

Answer at bottom of you finger.

Do with your own risk. Keep the door shut but keep somebody on the sided room and ask him to burst into the room if shout is heard.

Just have you look down at the paper and not around. It might abnormally increase you heart beat when something will be felt or seen horrible.

I again say:

Do with your own risk.

Now ain't that some chit. Who'd of thunk it.lol couldn't resist.

• Like 2

Now ain't that some chit. Who'd of thunk it.lol couldn't resist.

You beat me to it. :lol: Great minds think alike.