Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm a "Seasoned" UFO Abductee/Experiencer

Chuck Weiss

Hello all,

I'm new to online forums, so please forgive my ignorance, wherever it may show itself to you, at least until I get my feet wet.

As the title to this post says, I consider myself to be in a lifelong relationship with ETs, which I only awakened to consciously in January of 1994. I’ve introduced myself on another forum, but I thought this one to be especially suited to my subject.

The past sixteen years have been one hell of a ride and I’m attempting to share what I’ve learned with others. I’m blogging daily about my experiences on this website, so if you’re interested please check it out.

And, of course, comments are always welcome. (They may not be approved, but they are always welcome.)

OPUS! I didn't realize that I had introduced here before. I thought it was somewhere else on the site. I don't see I can retract this, so . . . sorry.

Chuck

Edited by Chuck Weiss

Hello all,

I'm new to online forums, so please forgive my ignorance, wherever it may show itself to you, at least until I get my feet wet.

As the title to this post says, I consider myself to be in a lifelong relationship with ETs, which I only awakened to consciously in January of 1994. I’ve introduced myself on another forum, but I thought this one to be especially suited to my subject.

The past sixteen years have been one hell of a ride and I’m attempting to share what I’ve learned with others. I’m blogging daily about my experiences on this website, so if you’re interested please check it out.

And, of course, comments are always welcome. (They may not be approved, but they are always welcome.)

OPUS! I didn't realize that I had introduced here before. I thought it was somewhere else on the site. I don't see I can retract this, so . . . sorry.

Chuck

Your telling us you were abducted ??? Im not big on the new age part of ufos and with you describing it as a relationship and being awakened to consciously , it sounds like you are ?

Your telling us you were abducted ??? Im not big on the new age part of ufos and with you describing it as a relationship and being awakened to consciously , it sounds like you are ?

I don't think so. Read his blogs. It's interesting if anything.

And it certainly does not look like money is a goal here.

The OP seems to be contributing pretty significantly in other threads, which is much appreciated and welcomed.

Since you're already well involved in the forums, this seems superfluous but I'll post it anyway just for the sake of completeness.

pleeeeesd.jpg

Welcome to the Unexplained Mysteries forum (and site). B)

Thanks for joining us.

As perhaps a lurker/reader before now, you may be familiar with various categories, subjects and even members and moderators, but even if you're not, as a member, now you can participate firsthand in whichever topics in which you are interested, and I'm sure you'll find a number of threads and activities (including a chatroom, blogs, image gallery, etc.) to keep your interest, so feel free to continue to look around "from the inside" and get in on your favorite (or new) discussions, make posts or threads (make sure they're not duplicates or in the wrong categories), ask questions, etc. Besides looking through each category for interesting posts, it can also be helpful to use the View New Content link at the top right of each page. You might also want to fill in your Profile with any information you'd like to make publicly available for other members to view, including your avatar, signature and forum title.

Rules of engagement.

Be aware UM has a set of rules or policies that members are considered to have agreed to and are expected to abide by when they register, so I'd encourage you to look it over to get an idea of the basics, both for your own sake and for the other members and moderators, who do watch for and address any incidents. Link: UM Rules

Everybody has one.

Lastly, remember that all posts here are opinions, and as such, no matter how much someone (including yourself) asserts, claims or attempts to prove or disprove something, this is foremost a discussion board for the mutual sharing of information, resources and ideas, including opposing points of view, and you and everyone are entitled to their own views and ideas on things - sometimes those make sense to most everyone, sometimes they're a little unusual, sometimes... a bit beyond that. But also it is appreciated, but not exactly required for general opinion posts, when members share any sources (especially informative and reliable ones) or links to help demonstrate any points.

Taking things under advisement.

I'd recommend not to take anything personally, do remain civil, and don't focus on other members in your posts, as the threads are aimed at specific topics and not other people here, think about what you are posting, and if you find that things get out of hand, it is best to take a break and regain perspective, rather than engage in unflattering behavior - there is also an ignore feature if necessary.

The Community.

You've obviously found the Community Lounge and offtopic section, so I'll recommend some additional forum sections to visit. To keep up with website changes and operation at UM, check in at Site News and Announcements, and find more information at the UM Help and Support Desk, which includes "How To" questions. If you have any further questions or other issues which may require personal attention, you may also PM a moderator.

Huzzah!

So with that all said, we here at UM wish you the best here and look forward to seeing some constructive posts and ideas! :tu:

UM Topic Collage

- Paranormalcy, UM Staff

My bad. I have now looked with my eyes and not my mouth. Welcome to UM, Chuck Weiss. :D

Edited by Marby

Welcome to the forum, Chuck.

I would like to know about your last meeting with these aliens. Everything that you can remember, and tell me about it.

Im a skeptic, so I guess Im hoping that you could convince me that any of this is real, and not just happening inside your head.

What I'm interested in Chuck, is why you think aliens are abducting you. Have they given you any reason for their interest in you?

I've always wondered why (if abductions are genuine) the same people seem to be abducted over and over for no particular reason.

I'm looking forward to your responses :)

With few exceptions this happens to people who are sleeping or falling asleep strongly suggesting the cause to be sleep paralysis with an alien themed dream. Compelling evidence will likely not be found in any abductee's accounts but hey, I'm open to a listen.

I'm blogging daily about my ET experiences at THIS website. My book is offered FREE as an E-Book. I just want people to understand and take seriously those of us who are in contact with ETS, and to offer advice to people who ask. I don't reply to a post unless I believe i have something to contribute.

Are you here to contribute to the forums or advertise your website and book?

I'm blogging daily about my ET experiences at THIS website. My book is offered FREE as an E-Book. I just want people to understand and take seriously those of us who are in contact with ETS, and to offer advice to people who ask. I don't reply to a post unless I believe i have something to contribute.

Taking it seriously is not necessarily the same as being rational about it. There is already a mountain of anecdotes related by devout believers can you provide more than just stories?

As I said, I consciously awoke to my ET contacts sixteen years ago. At first I thought I might be loosing my mind, but I later had the best confirmation anyone could ask for. I saw two Gray aliens materialize in my studio apartment on January 11, 1994. I was fully conscious and will blog about it in a future post at this website. (Check the BLOGS tab.)

Abduction is such a negative word. I only use it because that is the generic term that most people know. Over time, I was able to work through my fear and view my ET visits in a positive light. They have helped me many times, in many ways.

Although I have always believed in life on other planets and even that Earth is being visited by Alien races (evidenced by all the UFO sightings around the world), I couldn’t believe anything as absurd as people being levitated out of their windows at night by Space Aliens. I thought that Alien Abduction was a “new age” thing, too, but then I did a little research. In 1992 Robert Bigelow commissioned a survey by the Roper Organization to determine how many people share the most common indicators of Alien Abduction. The result suggested that 7 million Americans (2% of the population) might be involved in the phenomenon, whether they realized it or not. The polling was done in “face to face” interviews in almost 6,000 homes across the country. Here is a link to a review of that study. I’m not alone. Roper Pole

Given the fact there is no shortage of irrational belief in the world, the statistics from that survey are not surprising. It does not make any of it true but it certainly fits in with the human penchant to believe in unbelievable things.

What makes you believe you have been contacted and not been experiencing some kind of hallucination or sleep disorder?

As I said, I consciously awoke to my ET contacts sixteen years ago. At first I thought I might be loosing my mind, but I later had the best confirmation anyone could ask for. I saw two Gray aliens materialize in my studio apartment on January 11, 1994.

Wow. Have you tried to ever record an anticipated visit? Tried any way of collecting some evidence? I've heard of people leaving a fine dusting of baby powder on dressers and such to see if it's got a hand print or has been disturbed in the morning.

Any other encounters while fully awake?

Before all that, do you believe these things are PHYSICAL? From the abductee and experiencer accounts I've read, there seems to be an element of insubstantiability, either of the experiencer or the "aliens", like they're not completely solid, phased, even "otherdimensional" to use the paraphrased word as most people do.

As I said, I consciously awoke to my ET contacts sixteen years ago. At first I thought I might be loosing my mind, but I later had the best confirmation anyone could ask for. I saw two Gray aliens materialize in my studio apartment on January 11, 1994. I was fully conscious and will blog about it in a future post at this website.

Abduction is such a negative word. I only use it because that is the generic term that most people know. Over time, I was able to work through my fear and view my ET visits in a positive light. They have helped me many times, in many ways.

Although I have always believed in life on other planets and even that Earth is being visited by Alien races (evidenced by all the UFO sightings around the world), I couldn’t believe anything as absurd as people being levitated out of their windows at night by Space Aliens. I thought that Alien Abduction was a “new age” thing, too, but then I did a little research. In 1992 Robert Bigelow commissioned a survey by the Roper Organization to determine how many people share the most common indicators of Alien Abduction. The result suggested that 7 million Americans (2% of the population) might be involved in the phenomenon, whether they realized it or not. The polling was done in “face to face” interviews in almost 6,000 homes across the country. Here is a link to a review of that study. I’m not alone. Roper Pole

I realize that most people can’t take something like this seriously, unless they are personally involved, or personally know someone who is. I felt the same way, until I woke up one morning and couldn’t deny that strange things had happened to me in the middle of the night, when I was supposedly asleep. Here is just a short list of my unusual experiences.

1. Woke up with red, ugly looking scrap mark on my left shoulder. It looked like I had taken a fall on a motorcycle and left a part of my shoulder on the pavement. It should have hurt like hell, but didn’t.

2. Woke up with a bad sunburn on at least three separate occasions, with the last being bad enough to blister my forehead. I had a professional photographer take a photo, but am having trouble today uploading.

3. I received two of those ubiquitous “scoop marks,” thought by researchers to be biopsies for genetic sampling.

4. Missing Time in bumper to bumper traffic, with a witness in the passenger seat.

5. Several “Spontaneous Healings” And over sixteen years, the list goes on . . . and on . . .and on.

At this point, my ET visits average about 4 or 5 a week. And then there are the military “re-abductions.” They often come in right after an ET visit and debrief the person with hypnosis and drugs, to find out what they can.

I’m not out to convince anyone of anything. I know what I know, and want to offer advise only to those who ask.

Taking it seriously is not necessarily the same as being rational about it. There is already a mountain of anecdotes related by devout believers can you provide more than just stories?

I'd like to hear a little more about the missing time in the car incident. Especially what the witness recalls.

You already copy and pasted a majority of this once, Mr. Weiss.

As I said, I consciously awoke to my ET contacts sixteen years ago. At first I thought I might be loosing my mind, but I later had the best confirmation anyone could ask for. I saw two Gray aliens materialize in my studio apartment on January 11, 1994. I was fully conscious and will blog about it in a future post at this website.

I realize that most people can’t take something like this seriously, unless they are personally involved, or personally know someone who is. I felt the same way, until I woke up one morning and couldn’t deny that strange things had happened to me in the middle of the night, when I was supposedly asleep. Here is just a short list of my unusual experiences.

1. Woke up with red, ugly looking scrap mark on my left shoulder. It looked like I had taken a fall on a motorcycle and left a part of my shoulder on the pavement. It should have hurt like hell, but didn’t.

2. Woke up with a bad sunburn on at least three separate occasions, with the last being bad enough to blister my forehead. I had a professional photographer take a photo, but am having trouble today uploading.

3. I received two of those ubiquitous “scoop marks,” thought by researchers to be biopsies for genetic sampling.

4. Missing Time in bumper to bumper traffic, with a witness in the passenger seat.

5. Several “Spontaneous Healings” And over sixteen years, the list goes on . . . and on . . .and on.

At this point, my ET visits average about 4 or 5 a week. And then there are the military “re-abductions.” They often come in right after an ET visit and debrief the person with hypnosis and drugs, to find out what they can.

I’m not out to convince anyone of anything. I know what I know, and want to offer advise only to those who ask.

And the only logical conclusion for all of that is you were being pulled out of your life as part of alien experiments? Isn't it possible the truth is more mundane? Really, any number of things could account for types of injuries you mentioned without having to reach for an ET explanation.

If I may be so bold as to ask, I was wondering why you said you wanted people to understand and take this phenomenon seriously. When asked for any type of evidence, you mentioned, "I'm not out to convince anyone of anything."

Surely you could help out these ~7 million folks by attempting to capture video footage or evidence. It sounds like you have no shortage of opportunities (4-5 per week must keep everyone busy), and I'm positive it would put the minds of many past abductees at ease.

edit: typos.

Edited by Higgs Boson

At this point, my ET visits average about 4 or 5 a week. And then there are the military "re-abductions." They often come in right after an ET visit and debrief the person with hypnosis and drugs, to find out what they can.

Man, you must be really, really tired all the time. Do you ever find time to sleep?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Wow. Have you tried to ever record an anticipated visit? [...]

:tu:

Good question.

I wonder, is it so hard, nowadays, to install surveillance cameras at home?

And the only logical conclusion for all of that is you were being pulled out of your life as part of alien experiments? Isn't it possible the truth is more mundane? Really, any number of things could account for types of injuries you mentioned without having to reach for an ET explanation.

Really? Can you tell me what mundane explanation there is for how someone gets a bad sunburn in his bed, in the middle of the night, even to the point of blistering?