Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nazi Flying Discs: The Alternative Roswell

Saru

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• malakiem

• Michelle

• Stellar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought that UFO's were seen as far back as ancient egyptian times. i've got a link here that says something like that, so i dont think it were the Nazi's who fabricated this up, maybe though, i dont know enough about the roswell case.

UFO Sightings In Ancient Egypt,

Yes UFOs have been seen throughout history, however the german nation did have this technology. Where they got this technology is still under investigation, like i said in the article, it could have been taken from ancient indian scrolls. In this particular article i'm concentrating on the theory that a german disk crashed at roswell not alien.

Ancient indian scrolls... possible. The Germans were interested in them... and a while back, China found some tablets which, when translated, had instructions on how to create an interstellar space ship. China said its using certain things from the tablet in their own space program. I wish this sort of stuff would get more coverage... all you see on TV about the past is WW1, WW2, and "how did they build the pyramids"

First of all, nice article. Second, if Germany had this technology, why didn't they use it against the Allied forces? If they had complete and safe control over electromagnetism, how come the German's didn't make a powerful weapon with this in mind, EMP (Electro-Magnet Pulse) could have wiped out their enemies in a flash!

As for the Roswell incident, if the saucers could stay up indefinitely what could have caused the German invention to crash on US soil? If aliens do not exist, what is the big cover-up then? Germany is now a deprived country, the USA now has the power. . . what are they afraid of in revealing this powerful tech?

With such an enormous advancement, we could be exploring space right now, colonizing the Moon and other planets, and building a utopia of unity, instead of suffering with strife. . .

Edited by Atlantis Rises

Well....My next article is going to cover that, once its finished of course. It is very contraversial however, and i'm not sure how people would take it....

It will include a part on your favorite subject - Atlantis...

On a Side note....I have got more photos, and another document, which i will be uploading within the next two days.

Well....My next article is going to cover that, once its finished of course. It is very contraversial however, and i'm not sure how people would take it....

I'm anxious to read it, B.A. thumbsup.gif

Just a hint if you may wink2.gif ....

Thule = Atlantis in Nordic mythology whistling2.gif

atlantis can you do me a favour.

I hadnt seen you were still postin.

Meant to ask you this ages ago.

Will you post some links to decent websites you know concerning atlantis please.

Nice article BA thumbsup.gif follow up should be interestin

Edited by wunarmdscissor

Fascinating material Blood A. Can't wait for the next article.

Oh no.... I was looking forward to reading your UEIA but it has a black background and I'm color blind. That wouldn't mean anything to most people but it makes it impossible and so frustrating! wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

And I know so don't say it...women cannot be colorblind. Has stopped a few ambitions of mine and it's true. Rare but true.

Oh no.... I was looking forward to reading your UEIA but it has a black background and I'm color blind. That wouldn't mean anything to most people but it makes it impossible and so frustrating! wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

And I know so don't say it...women cannot be colorblind. Has stopped a few ambitions of mine and it's true. Rare but true.

I apologise, if the site cannot cater for the colourblind. However the articles posted on the site will be posted here aswell.

Thank you so much! wub.gif It's really interesting and I had never heard of it before.

Can't wait to see the rest! original.gif

Michelle, heres a suggestion. Try highlighting the next. That would make it white text on a blue area. Maybe that would help?

Thanks Stellar I'll try that. I haven't used the computer for much more than an encyclopedia so I'm limited on abilities. An injury had me laid up for six weeks and I found this site. Up until then I was only working and studying, not finding out what all I could do. Some play time might be in order. laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see...not much posts since today.

Andromeda, was a cigar shaped craft, that could fly out of atmosphere.

There were sightings of Cigar Shaped UFO's...whistling2.gif

Then these German Disks, could still be lingering around with an indefinite flight, probably piloted by us or something else... okay maybe not aliens...or isn't it *dun dun dun* laugh.gif

Good Article, except for the few spelling errors, but that's aight. grin2.gif

Anyway, i'm ready to fall asleep on my computer so i'll head to bed.

• 4 months later...

hi , this is only my opinion but i think that the Germans stumbled across the flying alien vessels just like everybody else. However to understand the engineering brilliance is beyond our comprehension, so therefore it was put on the back burner the project by the Germans.

the reason we don't have the manual is the mainstream may be dangerous, and naive to the implications of such a device. i am not saying the goverment is right, infact i think the goverment are clueless about the mechanics and the control too, which maybe a good thing!

i do think it should be made public that there are ufo, and its not thought of as a fantasy now!

i am not sure its the vessels that scare me but more the weapons, the lasers that can disintegrate any material! what do you know or think about that?

Also the magnetic field!

With humans fighting all the time over control, its hardly surprising its been designed to keep human guessing or unaware as there is alot more to there mind power. disgust.gif

hi sorry i am a bit late getting back!

i am unaware of an invasion in rome, but it would be great to get more information.

do you think there will be life on the saturn moon?

i wonder if the space vessels have been congregating there!

how long would it be before the goverment start paying loads of money to send human guiny pigs out there.

I know this might be a bit off topic, but partially relevant. They found massive oil reserves, on either one of the moons on jupiter or saturn, i'm sure they'll be going out there soon enough. So it will be in due time, when we'll find out, if there is life on there moons.

How about this...

What if the Germans were going to land in Arizona to try and rally the Native Americans against the USA? mellow.gif

I think they already did that already, didn't andrew jackson hate the indians with a heated passion or something? And liked killed 80 percent of them.

Interesting...did you know about the Mussolini's secret committee to study UFOs? That may have inspired German engeneers... devil.gifw00t.gif

post-11720-1106333184.jpg

• 4 months later...

If there truly was a Nazi outpost somewhere, how did the men and equipment(i.e.-tanks, half-tracks, etc.) get to this outpost and escape the Soviet-Allied forces that had Germany by the throat? Even by 1943, U-Boats were tracked by radar.