Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost caught on tape 100% proof?

Chuck87

Here is a you tube video that seems to be real,or at least there reaction is real.What do yall think?

Sorry but no, videos are not evidence. The best they could be are interesting.

With today's technology ANY video may be manipulated or edited to show anything.

The video you posted just seems to show someone in a mask and robe that poked their head out of a doorway in a dark, dirty building.

Evidence will be something that can be repeatedly measured, tested and verified.

Nibs

• Like 1

I can't work it out, what is it that they see? Also, in situations where someone starts freaking out, the effect can be pretty contageous.

<shrugs>

Best I've seen is a vid my old group had of one of there abandoned houses (abandoned due to activity). The vid shows a very large orb (in the range of 4-5 ft.) slowly moving down the stairs along with an EVP that clearly asked (you don't have to struggle and try to make up what something says) "Can you see me?"

If anyone is ever in the area of Somerset, KY, I highly recommend doing some investigations there.

Well the place where that video was taken is no longer there. Its too bad they were too afraid to hold their ground and face it. It could of been a homeless man for all we know.

Veledran could you put that video online?

Video looks like a setup, especially the way it cuts off. Likely someone pranking them, due to their reaction and the way it was set up. What's that on the floor? Oh it's nothing and then BAM something walks out of another door and they run off.

Not even close to being conclusive here.

To me it looks like a guy in a Scoobie-doo ish bad guy suit...

post-2832-077165300 1279038881_thumb.jpg

Every couple of months some one finds this video and always amazing they put something misleading like 100% proof.

There was a site that these college kids made a site about prank they did on their friend. The video was originally in color and goes for about 5 to 6 minutes. The camera man tells this victim about a demonic site where the devil worshipers would go and do their sacrifices.

The video starts with a very crude demonic circle with a bit of meat and them talking about the meat and what they think they were doing. Every one in the video knew it was except one kid. So they go in the building and they keep saying do you hear something and they go up stairs. So the "ghost" was meant to be a demon. Any way the "demon" friend is standing on a chair waiting. They kept the kid friend by focusing on one object and then they turned to the demon.

They video has been altered by the owners and changed from a prank site to a paranormal site where they giggle at the fools who believed it.

The video went viral and was changed from color to black and white with grainy quality.

So as you as 100% proof is actually 0% proof.

Veledran could you put that video online?

Not apart of the group anymore and not too sure how to get in contact with them as it's been nine years, the group went through a split, and the original leader died last year or the year before (complications from back surgery). It was originally the Southern Ghost Research Group ( S.G.R.G.) up in Somerset, KY. The only person I can think of who may have the video is Bill Scott (who was a member of the group and has since become an author of several paranormal books) and I'm not sure how difficult it would be to get in contact with him.

To me it looks like a guy in a Scoobie-doo ish bad guy suit...

post-2832-077165300 1279038881_thumb.jpg

*lol* Yup.

Nibs

I definitely think their fear was real. But I think they were being pranked.

Agreed, they do sound genuinely scared... but is that proof that this is a ghost? No. IMO it's one of their friends in a costume.

Edit: Added a photo of the alleged 'ghost'. Looks very much like a costume to me.

post-40143-086990000 1279041100_thumb.pn

Edited by *Frank*

Video looks like a setup, especially the way it cuts off. Likely someone pranking them, due to their reaction and the way it was set up. What's that on the floor? Oh it's nothing and then BAM something walks out of another door and they run off.

Not even close to being conclusive here.

I get what your saying.

What do yall think about the San Pedro haunting?Real/fake?

Link?

Nibs

this clip is actually pretty old, I think I have seen a longer one.

The reaction seems very real, and the sounds they are vocalizing seem involuntary.

I am still still trying to figure out however what they are looking at on the floor that was so important. If I can figure that one out, I would know if it was a cue for a prank.

Not familiar with anything by that name...

This is as well debunked, the camera has no time on the recording so i can be easily edited. They refused to give raw unedited footage about the investigation. After the video the home owner had moved to a trailer and ironically THE GHOST FOLLOWED HER.

Edited by Questos

While thats very interesting, something about when they were actually up in the attic strikes me as strange... How did he manage to take a picture at the opportune moment? I mean, surely by that point in the process of the 'thing' twisting the cord he'd have been struggling more than that? And they generally just seemed a bit too calm...

The mark on the babies head could have been anything...

Cheers for linking that Questos!

Just watched the first one, it made me jump! Not sure about it, they do seem pretty spooked...