Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO-more evidence

Big Bad Voodoo

I started to write post on thread “more best evidence of aliens”then I realize I don’t have anything about aliens (well except Nice in 1608) so I make this small UFO thread.

1.Tuthmosis III

“In the year 22, of the third month of the winter, a circle of fire appeared in the sky. After some days it became more numerous, and shone with the brightness of the sun, extending to the very limits of the heavens” - (Records of Tuthmosis, 1480 BC)

Do we need to say more. In 1480 BC Tuthmosis III who was also known as Napoleon of Egypt, saw “Circle of fire in the sky” . After some days he saw more of them. And then he decides to gave up from his war plans. And he wrote that in his book.

2. Nice and Genoa 1608

http://www.sprezzatura.it/UFO_Genova/files/UFO_Genova_Nizza_illustrazione.jpg

This one is realy interesting, I think this is first USO ever:

On the evening of August 5th, 1608, three luminous craft were seen by the towns residents over Baie des Anges in Nice, France,

The craft were long, oval in shape and flattened along their lengths, each with a "strange mast" on top of them.

The bay waters began to frothe underneath them, giving off a dense orange vapor, accompanied by a loud, unpleasant noise. From one of the craft two vaguely human looking beings appeared.

They were described as being dressed in red clothes covered with silvery scales, with huge heads and luminous eyes. The two creatures, holding cables or tubes attached to the craft, jumped into the water and moved about their ship for around two hours.

When they returned inside the object, all three left at a high rate of speed.

Later that month on the 22nd, the craft reappeared further south in Genoa, Italy, where they were greeted cannonballs that were fired at them, none of the creatures, or aliens emerged and no damage was observed to the craft.

People panicked, and several deaths were reported as the result of trampling by terrified people, overcome with fear.

Finally the three objects left.

French describe aliens and describe their airships,noise, effect on water and Italians even shoot at them. What more do we need.

3. Sieiburg castle ( you all probably heard about this one )

http://www.uforth.com/histor/his3.jpg

Image of crusader date from a 12th century manuscript " Annales Laurissenses" (volumes/books about historical and religion events)and refer to a UFO sighting in the year 776, during the siege on Sigiburg castle, France. The Saxons besieged and surrounded the French people. They both were fighting when suddenly a group of discs (flaming shields) appeared hovering over the top of the church. It appeared to the Saxons that the French were protected by these objects and the Saxons fled.

Same as Tuthmosis III. Saxons saw ufo and they gave up from their war plans.

4.Hessdalen-ufo Norway

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpECnEgjzA

youtube.com/watch?v=LIxxJg1tu20

youtube.com/watch?v=9MmB9kOYHEc

This one evidence is hard to ignore. Good documentary. People caught countless photos and record numerous videos in Hessdalen.

5.Ethic/Philosophy

We just cant ignoring all the people that saw ufos . It is not ethic to ignore their records. Imagine what kind of society we became, countless people saw ufos yet we don’t believe them. Ignoring things would not solve problem. I mean we send people to jail because of witness testimony don’t we? We cant let happened that we don’t trust each other. People saw something weird, something unexplained. Isnt theirs testimony greatest evidence of all?

Sorry for my English.

Edited by the L

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Voodoo

• Mr.United_Nations

• SolarPlexus

• booNyzarC

Again UFO does not mean alien

I understand that.So? Thats why I wrote my first sentence.Please read my post again.

Edited by the L

Hi L, very good post and I appreciate your contribution. I do have a few things though.

First, I think the first reported USO that I've heard of might be the Christopher Columbus sighting in 1492. The other ancient sightings that you are mentioning here could be interpreted in a wide number of different ways.

The most interesting part of your post here for me is the Hessdalen phenomena. Are you familiar with the incredible research done there and the information that we've been able to glean regarding atmospheric plasmas? This research is truly of interest, if you ask me, and has shed a lot of light on the UFO phenomena (if you'll forgive the pun.)

I think that the urge many people of have of jumping to the conclusion that UFOs have to be ET is spurred by today's mythology around the whole subject. The fact is, there is no proof that UFOs are ET, they are simply unidentified.

That does not mean that they cannot be ET, and I'm still open to that possibility, but jumping to that conclusion prematurely isn't something I'm willing to do without more concrete evidence.

Edit:

I don't think that there are many people who would argue that UFOs don't exist. People are unable to identify things in the sky on a daily basis, even if there are completely mundane explanations for what they are ranging from satellites and meteors to kites and RC toys. Some of those things appear to truly be unexplainable, but I think the frequency is far lower than most people have come to believe.

At any rate, thanks for the post. Cheers.

Edited by booNyzarC

I understand that.So? Thats why I wrote my first sentence.Please read my post again.

"I started to write post on thread “more best evidence of aliens”then I realize I don’t have anything about aliens (well except Nice in 1608) so I make this small UFO thread."

:rolleyes:

"I started to write post on thread “more best evidence of aliens”then I realize I don’t have anything about aliens (well except Nice in 1608) so I make this small UFO thread."

:rolleyes:

Maybe I didnt express myself because English isnt my mother language.

@booNyzarC

Im glad that you like my post and there is no need to be greatful. Posting here is my pleasure.) If I have more time you would see me here more oftenly.

And yes I forgot about Christopher. I even saw that on Anceint Astronauts few days ago.I also agree that they can be interpreted in diffrent ways. People often see what they wanted to see.)

And yes Hessdalen phenomena.I know about Hessdalen even before that documentary but my knowledge comes from mass media,articles from researchers and from forums.And research is truly amazing.Must see documentary if you are into UFOs.Hessdalen is interesting and little scary. I dont know what to think about Hessdalen. I would say its nature that we dont understand but...

I think that the urge many people of have of jumping to the conclusion that UFOs have to be ET is spurred by today's mythology around the whole subject. The fact is, there is no proof that UFOs are ET, they are simply unidentified.

That does not mean that they cannot be ET, and I'm still open to that possibility, but jumping to that conclusion prematurely isn't something I'm willing to do without more concrete evidence.

I 100% agree. Ofcourse UFO are not ET. Ufos can be natural phenomena, man made …

Edited by the L

I forgot to link you Hessdalen part 4 and 5

youtube.com/watch?v=f49yag7Kwy0

youtube.com/watch?v=CspCz8DVr7Q

Sorry for double posting.

Edited by the L

I started to write post on thread “more best evidence of aliens”then I realize I don’t have anything about aliens (well except Nice in 1608) so I make this small UFO thread.

1.Tuthmosis III

“In the year 22, of the third month of the winter, a circle of fire appeared in the sky. After some days it became more numerous, and shone with the brightness of the sun, extending to the very limits of the heavens” - (Records of Tuthmosis, 1480 BC)

Do we need to say more. In 1480 BC Tuthmosis III who was also known as Napoleon of Egypt, saw “Circle of fire in the sky” . After some days he saw more of them. And then he decides to gave up from his war plans. And he wrote that in his book.

2. Nice and Genoa 1608

http://www.sprezzatura.it/UFO_Genova/files/UFO_Genova_Nizza_illustrazione.jpg

This one is realy interesting, I think this is first USO ever:

On the evening of August 5th, 1608, three luminous craft were seen by the towns residents over Baie des Anges in Nice, France,

The craft were long, oval in shape and flattened along their lengths, each with a "strange mast" on top of them.

The bay waters began to frothe underneath them, giving off a dense orange vapor, accompanied by a loud, unpleasant noise. From one of the craft two vaguely human looking beings appeared.

They were described as being dressed in red clothes covered with silvery scales, with huge heads and luminous eyes. The two creatures, holding cables or tubes attached to the craft, jumped into the water and moved about their ship for around two hours.

When they returned inside the object, all three left at a high rate of speed.

Later that month on the 22nd, the craft reappeared further south in Genoa, Italy, where they were greeted cannonballs that were fired at them, none of the creatures, or aliens emerged and no damage was observed to the craft.

People panicked, and several deaths were reported as the result of trampling by terrified people, overcome with fear.

Finally the three objects left.

French describe aliens and describe their airships,noise, effect on water and Italians even shoot at them. What more do we need.

3. Sieiburg castle ( you all probably heard about this one )

http://www.uforth.com/histor/his3.jpg

Image of crusader date from a 12th century manuscript " Annales Laurissenses" (volumes/books about historical and religion events)and refer to a UFO sighting in the year 776, during the siege on Sigiburg castle, France. The Saxons besieged and surrounded the French people. They both were fighting when suddenly a group of discs (flaming shields) appeared hovering over the top of the church. It appeared to the Saxons that the French were protected by these objects and the Saxons fled.

Same as Tuthmosis III. Saxons saw ufo and they gave up from their war plans.

4.Hessdalen-ufo Norway

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpECnEgjzA

youtube.com/watch?v=LIxxJg1tu20

youtube.com/watch?v=9MmB9kOYHEc

This one evidence is hard to ignore. Good documentary. People caught countless photos and record numerous videos in Hessdalen.

5.Ethic/Philosophy

We just cant ignoring all the people that saw ufos . It is not ethic to ignore their records. Imagine what kind of society we became, countless people saw ufos yet we don’t believe them. Ignoring things would not solve problem. I mean we send people to jail because of witness testimony don’t we? We cant let happened that we don’t trust each other. People saw something weird, something unexplained. Isnt theirs testimony greatest evidence of all?

Sorry for my English.

Very interesting thanks for sharing! :tu: Stories are always piling up, at least some must be true :)

Very interesting thanks for sharing! :tu: Stories are always piling up, at least some must be true :)

Well example one and three could be something but example two and four are very good evidence. Documentary I linked is very good. Something is happening in Norway-Hessdalen. There are few ideas what might be happening in Hessdalen. Some researchers says it is natural phenomena we dont understand some even go so far and claim that aliens are somehow attracted by scandium.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandium

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_earth_element

Scandium is very rare on earth. Russian used Scandium for their war airplanes like Mig.

Edited by the L