Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Four fingers, almond eyes and a guest appearance on Oprah.

UM-Bot

Nigel Kerner: According to a just published extraterrestrial-themed edition of the Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society world governments should prepare a co-ordinated action plan in case Earth is contacted by aliens. Contributing scientists argue that a branch of the UN must be given responsibility for "supra-Earth affairs" and formulate a plan for how to deal with extraterrestrials, should they appear.

According to Simon Conway Morris, a professor of evolutionary palaeobiology at Cambridge University, anyone planning for alien contact should prepare for the worst. Evolution on alien worlds, he said, is likely to be Darwinian in nature: "Why should we 'prepare for the worst'? First, if intelligent aliens exist, they will look just like us, and given our far from glorious history, this should give us pause for thought," wrote Morris in the journal's special issue.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Saitung

• Donnie  Darko

• Terrance.B

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigel Kerner: According to a just published extraterrestrial-themed edition of the Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society world governments should prepare a co-ordinated action plan in case Earth is contacted by aliens. Contributing scientists argue that a branch of the UN must be given responsibility for "supra-Earth affairs" and formulate a plan for how to deal with extraterrestrials, should they appear.

According to Simon Conway Morris, a professor of evolutionary palaeobiology at Cambridge University, anyone planning for alien contact should prepare for the worst. Evolution on alien worlds, he said, is likely to be Darwinian in nature: "Why should we 'prepare for the worst'? First, if intelligent aliens exist, they will look just like us, and given our far from glorious history, this should give us pause for thought," wrote Morris in the journal's special issue.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

This would make since, IF it was not already known through our most ancient written texts that this planet is deemed HOLY and is WATCHED over. Thanks to great new shows like “Ancient Aliens” that brings to light evidence and proof that individuals would otherwise have to research on their own, we know that for some strange reason, inexplicably all open Ancient Aliens activity ceased on the planet. Overnight they just decided to pull up stakes and move out, or to places beyond our physical and technological reach.

Were obsessed with things of physical nature, things that can be felt, measured and tested. From this we have gained the impression that if we cannot see it or feel it, it cannot therefore exist. Now our eyes are closed to any possibilities outside our area of recognition. People need to understand that there’s more unseen than seen, more uncomprehended than comprehended, more to our world and universe that can be presently imagined. Some of these movies are simply put out to elaborate our minds because it just not accepted in a physical, materialistic world. There’s only so much one can say before being labeled as crazy.

Believe it or not evil exist and but so does good. We as freewill thinkers are brought down a level, to a lower vibration, and are being suppressed from this great knowledge. Are religions are separated and we fail to even notice it. Instead we fight while contradicting the very laws of creation and the laws we as man created as the human effort to understanding God and our purpose. I truly understand where all of you come from because we all have been there. You think because there is sooo much out there, all the wars , suffering , poverty, illusions lies deception, media, unexplained events, NASA, secret corrupt governments, UFO’s, greys, Illuminati, reptilians, satan, fallen angels, religions, ancient mysterious, Niburu, Photon belt, myans, prophets, 2012. You think because there is so much questions being asked rather the figured out, that there is too many answers therefore no truth, or just impossible to know what is and isn’t. Most of us will all soon see that there are very few answers, ultimately one but because it is so incomprehensible to most of us, we will need more to be answered, but will see that it will all fall into place and therefore will be less answers than most of us seek for now.

Yes you really do have to approach this matter sensitively but you will notice from really looking in the right path that instead of things contradicting one another all evidences will correlate. Depending on your sources of course, and that’s what makes understanding this so hard because this is so very complex it could possibly take decades for the average individual to achieve full knowledge. When you reach a lighter level one could say, a state of understanding than you will take in more information and win more from it than just dismissing it. It takes time and you could say hard work too, because of all distractions put out there. You can’t depend on our government for the answers, and if so than it is pretty naïve of you because by now you should know that the unseen powers are working to control and misinform you of your true identity and heritage. Segregating us but bringing us together to control and use us to build their empire but watch it come crashing down just like every other power in ancient history they have influenced. You have to seek the truth, and isn’t that why we’re all here? Isn’t this the reason why we all come here? To find the truth? You have to find it in yourself for when you do, you will know it. In your heart you will feel it.

People attack “believers” as if they are forcing this information upon you. Because of the illusions, we build our own reality and believe there is no other. Can you not see that our world is full of greedy corporations and corrupt governments that do not for the betterment of humanity but for the satisfaction of their selves and a chosen few. If not than how can you not see that some stranger among many who do not seek t o get the better of us but rather share this wisdom of enlightenment so we progress and are ready for what is to come. While we keep denying the every clue of what is happening they get stronger. While we keep telling others that “oh there just conspiracies, you’re all being paranoid, how could they hide something like this from us” they pillage and rape the earth of her resources, tax and enslave us, lie and manipulate, control information through secrecy and compartmentalization. People need to stop thinking that there isn't enough evidence presented to you. We are the general public and the government has never been about honesty and truth, they have their own agenda. Still the signs are right in front of you, and people who make such claims that the extraterrestrials are demonic and will be the greatest deception humanity has yet to face, have no idea what they’re talking about . You have not done enough research and if so haven’t looked in the right places. You’re getting confused with mixed truths and lies. Yes there are ones you could refer to as evil or malevolent but why wouldn’t you think there are benevolent (good) extraterrestrials too. At one point I did think that they were evil and didn’t care at all for humanity but I soon realized that there is more than one here on earth right now. From what I hear there are three main groups, reptilians the grey’s and the galactic federation of light. You have to understand that each group and species have their own polarities and agendas.

People who actual believe and know are only trying to help raise your awareness. No one who is in touch with this reality is what so ever claiming to be of a higher status or importance because he/she knows as well as I know that we are all equal. But they are expressing a state at which they have attained and if he/she is higher than us in anything, than that would be consciousness, in which we are all welcomed to free of charge no matter who you are. From young I was very open-minded but still that is sometimes not enough. I had to go through a serious experience, a true life transition that had me overlooking my position. I did something bad in the eyes of authority and right now I’m dealing with the consequences, but from that I achieved greater wisdom and valued life in general on a different level. You are a total of your experiences and only with the right amount will you be able discern truth from lies. Not saying I’m perfect but I’ve done a lot of research and somehow even with all of the deception I’m beginning to understand more and more every day. You just got to be more open-minded and be vigilant of the ones who are keeping you to the ground. God loves all of his creation no matter who you are. Everyone gets a chance to join the light and open their gateway back to the source. All the things you here about god punishing people by sending them to hell if they don't pray, go to church and believe in him, is all fear based. Evil feeds off of our emotional adrenaline, our fear and hatred and if you take the time to actually see what is by now in front of all of us than your world would change. Our majority lives in a world they created. A lowered frequency, with injected fear and inaccurate insertions to confuse us even more.. They gave us this reality and made us believe that there is no other. That we are born into sin and that violence is our nature. We were manipulated into believing our illusions and told that people who thought different were crazy and had mental illnesses. They even killed people in the past for trying to make changes. Haven't we all heard of the church forcing people to believe that the earth is flat and is at the center of the universe? Back than people didn't dare to challenge their theories. They said what they wanted to and even if it wasn't truth all they had to do was keep saying it, and saying it, until it was encrypted into our brains. .. What if things aren't really what they seem to be? What you don't think that our leaders and governments would sell us out? You don't think that other life can exist and come to our planet? Not even with the trillions of years of possibilities before our time?

You don't think that God exists? But yet some unknown power is what’s holding states intact without the universe falling into chaos. We living the way we do need a lot of questions to be answered but understand this... We are part of this universal game...This conflict only so that we polarize to one another and so that we can continue this endless process of evolution. When you reach your higher stage only then will you truly see that there is no evil but just something we must perceive to understand what it represents (dark).. It and we are all of God’s creation participating in the nature of duality so that our souls can evolve (why else would God allow it). WE ALL NEED TO KNOW AND BE PREPARED FOR OUR TRANSFORMATIONS INTO THE NEW AGE[/font][/size]

Uhhhh.....Set the scene...have we been drinking? :P

What do you mean by "true identity and heritage?" What exactly are you implying?

Honestly, I feel like your putting the cart before the horse. Your claims are wild and you have no real proof of the so called, "Federation of Light" among other things. Perhaps there's some truth to what your saying, but too, a lot of it sounds like you've been watching plenty of youtube videos and Star Trek. There should atleast be some proof of what your saying, and I mean more than a 10 minute clip where some guy alters his voice and adds creepy music to explain the alien nations etc...

Yes, I've checked them out too. :D

Edited by Ozzy Valentine