Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone know the name of this movie

KainFall

It was about a tripper from the 60's We wore a sorta trench like coat/jacket. HAd these special kind of goggles on all the time. An always had a smile on his face.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KainFall

• Beckys_Mom

• Keel M.

• rashore

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, need more information Kain... Was it real people, or a cartoon? What genre was the movie? Was it made in the 60's, or about a person from the 60's?

I think it was a multi film, about real people/events. It was basically A trippy documentary. I dont really remember it completely or know how to go into deep detail cause I was never really paying attention when watching it. Another part of the movie was about a Hawaiian girl and a captain on a sailor ship comes to the island and stuff.. I think I cant find it cause its such a complex movie.

Edited by KainFall

I think it was a multi film, about real people/events. It was basically A trippy documentary. I dont really remember it completely or know how to go into deep detail cause I was never really paying attention when watching it. Another part of the movie was about a Hawaiian girl and a captain on a sailor ship comes to the island and stuff.. I think I cant find it cause its such a complex movie.

I'm afraid this info is not very helpful...Too vague