Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Astral Dream Atlantis Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Greetings,

AS the topic title says, this is where you will post your dreams/musings of Atlantis. If you are reading this and wondering what this is about then may I direct you to here and here.

Please only post here if you are wishing to take part in this astral projection exercise. This thread is not a debate thread and is not here to discuss the existence of astral projection or Atlantis. FYI there are numerous threads on Atlantis in other sections of the site which may provide a more suitable discussion.

This threads function is solely for those who are recording and discussing the results of their astral dreams and projections relating to Atlantis. So it going to differ immensely from the typical kind of topics.

Some things to think about when approaching this. What do you suppose Atlantean society and culture was like. If you could draw a picture from your imagination of what Atlantis is to you, how would you convey it. Can you find an image that best represents what you feel or what you have experienced in your dreams? post them if you can. Sometimes images say more than trying to put experiences/memories into words.

Thank you for reading and to those who are participating,

Good luck!

Atlantis_by_frenchfox.jpg

Credit

atlantis___poseidonis_by_erebus74-d2xmhh4.jpg

Credit

Atlantis.jpg

Credit

atlantis20m.jpg

Credit

Edited by AnVil

okay, i know this isn't starting until the 10th. but i just woke up from a dream and thought that i should probably include it here.

I really haven't read into anything about Atlantis much. Of course I've heard of it many times, but really don't know much about it at all and haven't don't any research so I'm not sure how much of this is significant. Last night as I fell asleep I told myself to have a vivid dream and to be able to consciously recall it. (I don't remember thinking about Atlantis as I said it, I just wanted to have a vivid dream) This is what I remember of the dream..

It's sunny out and warm. I'm sitting on the grass, on top of a high cliff. There is what I think is a highway down below, and just past the highway is the sea. There are really big waves crashing against rocks. I don't think there is very much of a beach area.

Surrounding me is a bunch of stone ruins of buildings, almost nothing left of them at all. I'm spinning a big circular wheel? It reminds me of a merry go round at a playground, but you don't sit/stand on this. More like a big hula hoop. It's made of stone, like the ruins, and only comes about a foot off the ground.

I'm not alone but I can't remember who is there with me. I know that one person is older, and another is a child. The child is sitting on the grass spinning the wheel with me, telling me, "faster!". The older person is reading a paper about the land and hands it to me. I wish I could remember more about the paper, but I just remember it had to do with Atlantis, and also snakes. I feel like it was more to do with Atlantean ideas , theories, or myths regarding snakes? I don't know what that's about..

After I read the paper I think to myself, "Wow, isn't this a strange coincidence that I signed up to participate in that Atlantis Dream thread and now I'm randomly here and reading this?"

:lol: So that's it.

Edited by sarah_444

wow that is great Sarah, really good. Sounds like you have a guide to go with you (the older one who handed you the paper) It's interesting they handed it to you as when papers/books/scrolls/songs/recordings are handed to you like that in astral dreams/visions, it's the exchange/receiving of knowledge/memories taking place. What I've found is even though you may not remember everything that was on the paper, it doesn't matter, you still have it in your consciousness to access when you can. And that information can rise again intuitively when needed. Or you can try meditating on it and ask to be shown it again. It may not come in words or a piece of paper again, so watch out for that. The book/paper thing is just a metaphor the mind uses for gaining/having access to knowledge.

Edited by AnVil

That's rocking Sarah! Im going to give it a try myself tonight. U wish I could say I have successfully astral projected on purpose like you guys, but I can say I reached the vibrational stage and a few other really cool "enlightening" things since I got interested and commuted to learning the technique and travel. I've kept a dream journal since the day Anvil suggested it and Im keeping my mind as open as possible. I don't really have any prenotions about the astral plane, Atlantis, or anything pertaining to either so wish me luck! I've been trying really hard and in my house it's very hard to find quiet and time for meditation so my experience last night with the vibrational stage was a breakthrough for me and I cannot wait to possibly

Visit Atlantis !!!

That's rocking Sarah! Im going to give it a try myself tonight. U wish I could say I have successfully astral projected on purpose like you guys, but I can say I reached the vibrational stage and a few other really cool "enlightening" things since I got interested and commuted to learning the technique and travel. I've kept a dream journal since the day Anvil suggested it and Im keeping my mind as open as possible. I don't really have any prenotions about the astral plane, Atlantis, or anything pertaining to either so wish me luck! I've been trying really hard and in my house it's very hard to find quiet and time for meditation so my experience last night with the vibrational stage was a breakthrough for me and I cannot wait to possibly

Visit Atlantis !!!

Hunger for knowledge makes you a seeker. Welcome to the fold..,, and rabitt hole, :)

Well I am still all for it and look forward to see what I experience and what you guys experience. The consciousness is a very powerful thing and I will keep this in my mind and have a strong intent to get there. I even wrote that mantra down on paper so thanks for the advice anvil! I will use my blog as a dream journal and will try to recall anything I get. Good luck to everyone! :tu:

Well I am still all for it and look forward to see what I experience and what you guys experience. The consciousness is a very powerful thing and I will keep this in my mind and have a strong intent to get there. I even wrote that mantra down on paper so thanks for the advice anvil! I will use my blog as a dream journal and will try to recall anything I get. Good luck to everyone! :tu:

I wrote the mantra down too and put it on my nightstand be t to my dream journal :-) gl Seeker hope it works for you, my dream last night wasn't Atlantis related lol

Glad to see everyone is ready to go! Good luck everyone :)

Oh and any questions or things you want to discuss, even descriptions that other people post in their feed back which hit a note with you, do get involved and just post up what comes you. Part of this is to muse and brainstorm. It's to show you how doing it this way can help trigger one another.

Edited by AnVil

okay, i know this isn't starting until the 10th. but i just woke up from a dream and thought that i should probably include it here.

I really haven't read into anything about Atlantis much. Of course I've heard of it many times, but really don't know much about it at all and haven't don't any research so I'm not sure how much of this is significant. Last night as I fell asleep I told myself to have a vivid dream and to be able to consciously recall it. (I don't remember thinking about Atlantis as I said it, I just wanted to have a vivid dream) This is what I remember of the dream..

It's sunny out and warm. I'm sitting on the grass, on top of a high cliff. There is what I think is a highway down below, and just past the highway is the sea. There are really big waves crashing against rocks. I don't think there is very much of a beach area.

Surrounding me is a bunch of stone ruins of buildings, almost nothing left of them at all. I'm spinning a big circular wheel? It reminds me of a merry go round at a playground, but you don't sit/stand on this. More like a big hula hoop. It's made of stone, like the ruins, and only comes about a foot off the ground.

I'm not alone but I can't remember who is there with me. I know that one person is older, and another is a child. The child is sitting on the grass spinning the wheel with me, telling me, "faster!". The older person is reading a paper about the land and hands it to me. I wish I could remember more about the paper, but I just remember it had to do with Atlantis, and also snakes. I feel like it was more to do with Atlantean ideas , theories, or myths regarding snakes? I don't know what that's about..

After I read the paper I think to myself, "Wow, isn't this a strange coincidence that I signed up to participate in that Atlantis Dream thread and now I'm randomly here and reading this?"

:lol: So that's it.

I also had a dream a while ago. It was not out of body or anything like that. I was in this beautiful city, with white buildings and colums. Everyone was wearing white robes. The colors were indescribable and so vivid. There were sounds of birds, the splashing of water and laughter and music in the distance. I was with some people who I don't remember their faces but were dressed in white like I was. We were walking near the bottom of some tall cliffs. You could see the city and the ocean gleaming below. The water was like a sheet of ice reflecting the sun. It was a very beautiful place. As we walked the ground beneath our feet started trembling and shaking. Rocks were falling around us so we ran inside one of the caves. It was dark and damp inside. We went farther and farther and the shaking was so bad we could hardly stand. In the middle of the cave there was a dark green pond. Someone said we have to jump in and go through a tunnel to the other side. We all jumped in and I remember how cold the water was. I took a gulp of air and went under the water desperately looking for the exit. Finally I saw it and swam through it. When I got out of the water I was alone, and cold. The cave or grotto was dirty and dark looking. I headed towards the light in the distance and when I came out of the cave I found myself standing in a field. No moutains no caves nothing. Even the sun seemed paler. To be honest I had no idea where I was and started to panic. Then I awoke. To me that dream was scarry in many ways.

Dream.

I call these movie dreams. Last night it was a long drawn out dream.

The jist of it was that I was part of a group of explorers that discovers a lost civilization under ground somewhere. Somewhat like the center of the earth. They are somewhat aboriginal like.

( admiral Richard Byrd, was my grand fathers cousin or uncle---mothers side--- my whole family thinks I'm him reincarnated because I look like his twin ... Especially as a child).

These people were not happy being discovered. We could not totally understand them, but we could tell, to them, we were a threat because of what we did to our world, they did not want the influence on theirs. We were taken prisoner, but they were graciouse to let us keep our gear. We were kept in an extreme large hollowed out tree.

Early the next morning ( I worked all night) I used a chisel to creat a hole in the holding tree. While trying to get everyone packed up and through the hole we are discovered. Knowing this was our only chance myself and a few of the others make it through the hole. They are the only ones smart enough to forget about their gear and make a run for it. I'm screaming at the others to forget trying to pack that crap, I'll show them how to survive without it. Im also now locked into battle defending the hole. I feel a wave of sickening disappointment when I realize that the others that got out with me have taken and Everyman for himself attitude and are running away instead of helping me clear the others.

These people are not simple. They are very sophisticated martial artists. I'm actually enjoying the battle. Realizing the the hole is a bottle neck and I can't possibly get everyone through, I make an efort to reach the large doors to open them. The battle intensifies, but I wake up in the midst of it.

Fun dream. Slightly Atlantis related. I remember thinking while I was there, could these be where the people of Atlantis ended up.

Edited by Seeker79

Dream.

I call these movie dreams. Last night it was a long drawn out dream.

The jist of it was that I was part of a group of explorers that discovers a lost civilization under ground somewhere. Somewhat like the center of the earth. They are somewhat aboriginal like.

( admiral Richard Byrd, was my grand fathers cousin or uncle---mothers side--- my whole family thinks I'm him reincarnated because I look like his twin ... Especially as a child).

These people were not happy being discovered. We could not totally understand them, but we could tell, to them, we were a threat because of what we did to our world, they did not want the influence on theirs. We were taken prisoner, but they were graciouse to let us keep our gear. We were kept in an extreme large hollowed out tree.

Early the next morning ( I worked all night) I used a chisel to creat a hole in the holding tree. While trying to get everyone packed up and through the hole we are discovered. Knowing this was our only chance myself and a few of the others make it through the hole. They are the only ones smart enough to forget about their gear and make a run for it. I'm screaming at the others to forget trying to pack that crap, I'll show them how to survive without it. Im also now locked into battle defending the hole. I feel a wave of sickening disappointment when I realize that the others that got out with me have taken and Everyman for himself attitude and are running away instead of helping me clear the others.

These people are not simple. They are very sophisticated martial artists. I'm actually enjoying the battle. Realizing the the hole is a bottle neck and I can't possibly get everyone through, I make an efort to reach the large doors to open them. The battle intensifies, but I wake up in the midst of it.

Fun dream. Slightly Atlantis related. I remember thinking while I was there, could these be where the people of Atlantis ended up.

really interesting theory, where the Atlanteans ended up huh? and your dreams are really vivid in that you actually remember the emotions/frustration etc. sometimes i have dreams thats extreme or vivid, but mostly its a jumbled mess of sequences and events, that for the most part, make no sense at all.

really interesting theory, where the Atlanteans ended up huh? and your dreams are really vivid in that you actually remember the emotions/frustration etc. sometimes i have dreams thats extreme or vivid, but mostly its a jumbled mess of sequences and events, that for the most part, make no sense at all.

Funny thing, today, I looked up Richard Byrd. He was a famous polar explorer and admiral in the navy and a relative of mine. He also claimed to have discovered a civilization under the earth---- no one brleives him, and I know for a fact he was stuck in a shack alone for many months during a polar winter--- ( enough to make you loose it) but during the research I discovered that myself is a decedent of pockahontes and Jhon Rolfe. Kind of a cool discovery from the dream.

Funny thing, today, I looked up Richard Byrd. He was a famous polar explorer and admiral in the navy and a relative of mine. He also claimed to have discovered a civilization under the earth---- no one brleives him, and I know for a fact he was stuck in a shack alone for many months during a polar winter--- ( enough to make you loose it) but during the research I discovered that myself is a decedent of pockahontes and Jhon Rolfe. Kind of a cool discovery from the dream.

you are a decendent of pocahantas? for real? wow. your roots are pretty deep. literally. thats quite interesting. thing u might ask your guide about that? or seek out the akashic records to tell us a little more? id love to hear about it. Ive always loved the story of Pochahantas

you are a decendent of pocahantas? for real? wow. your roots are pretty deep. literally. thats quite interesting. thing u might ask your guide about that? or seek out the akashic records to tell us a little more? id love to hear about it. Ive always loved the story of Pochahantas

Yeah that's what it says. Pretty cool! Funny I identify with my native American blood more, but it turns out that my white blood is the liniage leading back to pocahontas and Jhon rolfe.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_E._Byrd

I call these bred crumbs. A dream or vision sets up an action that leads to somewhere completely unexpected.

Holy crap look what I found!!!!

Anvil why must you stir this stuff up. :) ?

notice how the hollow earth map has some resembelences to atlantice.

http://www.phfawcettsweb.org/byrddiary.htm

----By the way I'm not saying any if this is true.... It's just adding up funny from that dream I had that's all.

Edited by Seeker79

That's really interesting about your fam connections Seeker. Perhaps Admiral Byrd is your guide for this. Your dream and Minera's dream both describe something loosely familiar to me.

I have had dreams/scenes where I am underwater, the greeny luminous water and I know I am passing through from one place to another, like an under water/cave portal/network. In these dreams I am fighting to hold onto my breath until I can't anymore, but when i think I'm going to drown, I don't go blank. I find i am able to breath under water.

Erm, last night was crazy long for dreaming, jumping from dream to dream, multi dimensional event to event. I'm struggling to piece together anything relevant for Atlantis as i hoped there would be.

The link there about the hollow earth. I have read this material before and i think it is interesting. I'm wondering if the crystal caves are connected to it as in an actual underground level you can project too which is nothing but white crystal realm inside. It's very healing and peacful and you see light beings there sometimes just rejuvenating there. On the Agharta stuff, well Agharta is also known by some to have the dimensional realm known as Avalon. People talk about how they exist on a different dimension.

Glastonbury, Britain

Known for centuries as Avalon, Glastonbury is legended to have an entrance to Annwn, the British/Welsh name for the

Underworld.

here

I had a long astral dream to the caves there, where i saw it in different time periods. In the here and now overlayed as back then. There was a route we walked along guided by a priest/monk looking being to get to the mouth of the cave way in. Which is not inland but by the sea on the coast, cornwall. Some people were walking along the route leading horses which were carrying things from an older time...these people were dressed in older day robes and able to interact with us, the cave was huge and dark. When we were in the cave we were put through our paces with energy work because it needed clearing but a lot of things were learned in that environment, because the density was where you could really feel the energy manifest and could move so fast, jump so high and flip off the walls etc lol.

The description of the city in that diary blows me away. Honestly I wasn't expecting anything out of the Atlantis thing. Byrd has always sort of been a hero of mine but I never read that lost diary until just today. I did not even know there was such a thing.., it was my mother that told me about his connection with the hollow earth stuff, crazy.

I

Edited by Seeker79

No dreams that I can remember at all from last night, but I read through some of my old journals after reading some of the recent posts here because I remembered a few things sort of related. They are from a couple of years ago though.

One dream that I had involved me "visiting" someone. I had to leave and didn't want to, it was heartbreaking. I had to leave through some portal in a lake, I remember I wasn't able to until I calmed myself down though. I had a teacher with me as well, who was making sure that I got through okay. I went into the water head first and was in a tunnel filled with images of my "life" some were familiar and some were not. (Though they all made sense and I could remember them all at the time) I had to wait until the right image came up so I could get back home.

Another dream involved me driving on the highway at first (this is a regular theme for my dreams) It's night and I'm lost and wind up in this small town. It has a strange (bad) feeling to it though. There is snow, but it's seems fake, more like a flour texture and taste. I'm sure there is some kind of guide with me, a man. He has a very calming and wise energy. For some reason I can't leave right now though, I have no choice to stay. (like a magnet, I remember thinking) I'm on the phone with a woman and she asks me if there are men wearing green robes with golden hair. There are, and she tells me to be vary wary of them.

The man, starts building a fire and throws pine needles on the fire, saying something about keeping dark or negativity away.

(I don't know about that one, but the men in robes thing struck a note)

The last one started with me driving on the highway as well, but I ended up in a different little town. There was this beautiful waterfall that shimmered and sparkled, and the trees in this town all had beautiful pools of the same shimmery water nestled in the bases of the tress, in the roots.

Well another fighting dream last night. Must be because my knee is getting better and I'm trying to get back into shape.

Nothing special it was an episode straight out if the show super natural. I watched about 8 episodes of it a while back, while I was recovering from surgery. Basically me and a brother character were locked into a battle with the demon Lilith. We were waiting for her to show up, but she has the ability to posses most anyone. We have to continually fight different people as she continually shifts bodies. We also have to limit our use of violence to not harm the actual people. Pretty frustrating. But I soon learn the value of zip ties, and I was just using them for something two days ago. They are great for restraining people. I think I learned it from a jet lee movie.

Even though it was a battle with a powerful demon, I enjoyed myself emensly. Lots of action. It's like getting to participate in movies. Im not lucid persay but I do have a sense of being entertained.

Nothing atlantic related I'm afraid. These "movie" dreams are pretty common for me. I rarely even blog them anymore.

Edited by Seeker79

wow everyones dreams are so amazing! last night was dreamless for me, as far as i can remember but maybe ill jog through my journal and with the descriptions here ill have a successful night! great job you guys i truly wish i could be so lucky and talented as all of you. again...great dreams!1 pleaae keep posting i enjoy hearing about them emensly

Had a dream a couple nights ago which I guess I'll share. I don't remember much of it, but I know I've had the same dream before. At lot of my more "complex" dreams I've had more than once. Another interesting thing is that I have different dreams in the same setting. When I wake up, I recognize that I was in that same place in a different dream (with a different plot).

In the dream I was travelling somewhere, I don't know where. But I was travelling in a hilly forested area. And I think at one point I was on a wooden bridge. But that's all I can remember. Next the dream shifted into a circular skyscraper, with other skyscrapers visible through these huge glass panels which made up the entire outside wall. For some reason I assumed it was an airport, even though that's impossible. On the inside it looked like an airport, with a lot of seats by this type of terminal thing. In the building I think I heard some sort of rumbling, and I had the uncanny feeling that something was going to get met. I get kept walking around nervously waiting for it to come, but it never did. And then I woke up.

That was 2 nights ago, I also remembered a dream I had last night.

It was also a recurring dream. I was in underground area, and I was trying to find my way out. After climbing up this long ladder, I was in the "front office" area of this building/underground complex. I think this guy was like "we got new equipment" (as I was in this place in a past dream) Then Donald Trump walked in (he was also present in the past dream) and he wanted to try out the new equipment. Then I turned into "the reporter" and I was to document his experience with this machine. The machine was some sort of tank/robot, where you strapped yourself into the machine and then you controlled it's movements. I don't think it was humanoid though. He drove it around this track. The track was in a desert-sandy area (for some reason I always remember the setting of my dreams). Then it was my turn to try it, and I did. With every once of my strength, I drove it around the track. I immediately woke up after driving it around the track.

I don't think this has anything to do with Atlantis, but whatever.

Edited by human_eraser

Quick run through.

-Seeker check out Atlantis and Lilith, some mythos suggest she was there during Atlantean times. So interesting.

-Sarah and Vicshous, not to worry, dreamless nights aren't really dreamless, sometimes it is lack of recall, sometimes for another reason.

-human_eraser, sure it wasn't a space ship ? lol

No relevant dreams for me, I had dreams tho, more to do with fighting my way out with a small group from a big brother 'game' that a group of people had no idea they were in, or living in an containment for others entertainment. Yeah very funny indeed. :unsure:

I had a strange dream a couple of nights ago when I tried to dream about Atlantis, I didn't think it was really relevant so I didn't post. I shared it with Seeker, he suggest I join the thread which I was already planning to do so I decided I'll share my first attempt.

It began in the dark, at night... I could see fires and huts around us like a settling camp of some sort. I was in a crowd of people, they looked like warriors they had on some kind of armor and weapons. I could hear them talking about me. (Some how I knew it was me they were referring to.) It was a leader or someone who was giving out orders, the voice said "She will be here tonight, she said she would be back to kill her. She will be wearing black, yellow, and red. Find her." I could see myself... I was wearing only red, a very long flowing blood-red riding hood type of cloak. I was moving trough the crowd unnoticed, sliding between huge men. Then I see the girl, she was very pale with dark hair, her robes were a very light blue.(She maybe a princess or priestess, something special not sure what.)She was standing by the fire and I came up behind her and I bit her neck. I killed her, then I laid her down very slowly. I remember how pale and beautiful she was, I could see the tears in her eyes. She just laid there still, her hands stood out to me, how fragile and lifeless they were... her fingers slightly curled in-ward. Then I just turned around and walked away, disappeared back into the crowd.

I thought it was funny I was trying to dream Atlantis and I dreamed myself as a red riding hood vampire . :lol:

I remembered 2 pretty vivid dreams last night, one I know isn't related so I won't post it in this thread, but this one that I'm going to post got me wondering.

I'm in a forested area? There are a lot of trees, it's very green around me. Warm, but everything is wet and damp, I think with dew. "It's just past dawn now" I remember thinking.

I'm sitting on a big rock on the ground, and there is another person there across from me on anther rock. We were talking about something, I feel calm but I think what we were talking about was upsetting because he seems very sympathetic and like he's trying to reassure me of something.

I look at my arms, there are tattoos on them but I can only focus on one. It's like my eyes are blurred with tears (though I don't feel upset, just calmness, neutral) The tattoo is on the inside of my left wrist. It's a triangle with an eye inside of it. There is a wavy line at the bottom of the triangle, and the eye is closer to the top of it.

I'm focused on the eye the most. The rest of the tattoo, esp the triangle part is faded, almost to not being there at all, but I know what it's supposed to look like.

I took a picture of my 4 am sketch of the tattoo from my dream journal but I don't think I can post it here because there is no link for it. I can email it though if anyone wants to see it.