Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jonathan Reed, capture of an alien

pixiedoxen

Recently I have been told of a man named DR. Jonathen Reed who supposedly hit an alien in some forest in Washington with a tree branch, after the alien somehow incinerated his dog Suzie.  

He then somehow got hold of a camcorder and recorded the alien, whom he believed to be dead.  He carried the alien to his house or cabin and placed the dead alien in a freezer.  

I am not very familiar with details, however there seemed to be some alien bracelet, and some black floating object associated with the story.

There are pictures of the alien and these items on www.odysseylink.net Check out his detailed story too.

What do you think of this guy's story and pictures?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Skuzzlebutt

• Jamie

• pixiedoxen

Pixie,

Unfortunately, like all too many of these 'alien encounters', its just a big scam. Click on the link below to get the complete details from ufowatchdog;

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/dirtbagapr.html

After you've read the details, click on the recent updates link on the first page to get all the current information on this team of con-men.

MAGIKMAN

Well, I checked out the websites provided.  First, I checked out this Doctors' story, to give them the benefit of doubt.  

I think that it is total HOAX!!!!  Can I say that any louder??  Whoever believes for a minute that this guy could even make it one minute being pursued by the Gov't, is CRAZY!!  Believe me, they could find him in an instant, we all know this.  As credible as the pictures look to the naked eye, I would have to say that if you just use 'common sense' and piece together his story, you would clearly see that it just doesn't make sense.  Who could ever get away from the Gov't, yet make any kind of public appearances?  Let alone, use a bank account, or even a phone, all of that is easily traced.

I don't see it as a shame that it is a hoax.  I don't want to believe for one minute that there is ANY creature out there that can incinerate a Dog, let alone, my poor little kitty, after all, what did they ever do to deserve that?  As much as I thrive on mystery and intrigue; fact plays NO part on this one.

Reese :-*

• 4 years later...

Kindof funny he knocked it out with a tree branch then threw it in his freezer...then it all turns out to be a hoax..... oh well...another alind hoax....

Well, I remember one case about a kid and his friend who were walking and a disk landed and greys came out. They were pulling on his pants and the friend had whacked the alien with a small tree branch in the head. The alien dropped and the others ran quicky to the disk and took off. But the alien was hit in the head, so it probaby got brain damage and died.

Edited by cryptosporidium137

Hmmmmm An Alien with the technology to incinerate a dog gets taken out by a tree branch wielding human. (Yeah right)! That must have been one very stupid Alien!

This is a very bad Hoax.

It is stuff like this that make's people wounder and not believe when a real sighting happen's. sad.gif

Even if it's a hoax, I'd like to see the pictures of the "alien". The original link isn't working, and the other website doesn't seem to have the pictures. Anyone know where I can see them?

It is stuff like this that make's people wounder and not believe when a real sighting happen's. sad.gif

804882[/snapback]

Exactly!! I agree...its like the story...the boy who cired wolf...keep crying alien and if a real one appears no-one will believe it. sad.gif

Well the link was working just a dav or two ago, I checked it when I noticed someone had resurrected this 4yr. old thread. Keep checking back, otherwise just enter 'Reed alien' into the google search engine and you'll find hundreds of web sites that pertain to the story, some should have pictures.

MM