Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Somethings There

Ysilimir

I'm talking about the cryptids in my local area. Your's might be slightly different in behaviour of course. Generally, their technique is to scare the living poop out of you until you disappear from their area. I don't know how this reflects with your work w.r.t the haunted house thing. Why might you be having too much unwanted attention compared to all the others who work there do you think?

(P.S. Now I've seen the pics of Haunted House Experience I have to also consider the psychological explanation.)

The most likely explanation is that you must take people close to the riverside itself. The menacing males will protect their females fishing in the river at night. It's probably just got annoyed because you insist on walking close to the riverbank.

where are you getting this information? sounds like a b movie

I am not against thinking it is spirits , however you work at a haunted house, you might just be on edge from it , after all its the season for being on edge. Halloween always makes us a lil on edge. However what are the odds, hat you work at a haunted house to scare people and an actual ghost or something , follows you home . It is like some people think ghosts are only found in grave yards and or haunted houses, they do roam other places usually where they die or a place they are attached too . However if you still think without a doubt that it is a spurt , just do a protective spell . Or just be vocal tell it to leave you do not give it permission to haunt you .

• Like 1

Im not going to say i dont believe you, but you said you only saw it once, that might not mean its following you? But I have seen a documentry many years ago about a lady who picked up a spirit from simply going to the shops one day?It followwed her home and caused alot of chaos in her home? One of the psychics on the show said it just decided to follow her-for no reason at all. If this thing is following you (more than the one time) you could have gotten it from anywhere not neccessarily a haunted house. But have you seen it since, just out of interest and what are your feelings when you see it? Does it feel evil??

• Like 1

I think its just messing with your mind :blush: Maybe try not to think about it-Chances are you probably wont see it again hopefully :yes: I had a dreaded feeling about a shadow person i kept seeing at home thinking it was there constantly watching me until a medium told me it meant no harm and just came and went-with no real purpose. I guess because its something that we dont fully understand-its easiest for our minds to always suspect the worst?? Or make it out to be more than what it actuelly is!!

If you told it to leave and it has left then you should be fine ... Spirtis , do tend to leave you be if you are forceful on what you want and prove they have no power over you , only sinister things stay, and if it shows back up doesn't mean that it is sinister, get it out of your mind maybe it was just a passer by :)

Tell it to go to Langlois, Oregon.....Find Rob Lester, he is looking for one.

Tell it Rob thinks it, and all of it's friends are big pussies, and are afraid of Rob.

Not joking......

Or....Do as Rob does, and do not believe in them, if you do that they do not exist, will not show themselves in any way at all, not even if asked to, or begged to, or summoned.

( can't believe I just talked about myself in 3rd person )

• Like 3

I'm betting it's just your imagination getting all crazy-like. I used to work in a haunted house, too, and believe me, I know how it can get to you. I used to get scared just walking from my car to my house after work because of all the eeriness I'd been exposed to all night. I'm willing to believe you've actually seen something - dark, shadowy, and out of the corner of your eye? I've seen things like that plenty of times myself. Honestly, I just attribute it to my eyelashes getting stuck together or something, haha. Whatever the case, I doubt it's anything to worry about, especially since this is a new thing that's happening.

Also, the point has been made by a few people that this whole seeing it vs. feeling it deal was not clarified in your OP. Whether or not this is actually happening to you (especially if it is; if it's not, the OP shouldn't exist to begin with), be sure to have your story straight and all of the details included from the get-go. Pulling the ol' "Oh, yeah, you debunking my original story made me remember this other detail that makes it spooky again" bit really only makes you come across as less believable.....much less believable. Just a heads up! :tu:

Okay, Ysilimir, I agree with the others that it's just paranoia or something similar. It has nothing to do with the paranormal.

But, you need to give us more information if you want help. Two or three sentences is not helpful to us.

Start at the beginning. Give us the story. What happened while you were working at the haunted house? What happened afterwards? What's happening now? Is it still going on? Is there a lot of activity or a little? Does the shadow feel ominous? Does it harm you? What does the shadow do? What makes you think it's a ghost or demon? What makes you think it's following you? Why do you think it's following you?

• Like 1

yeah I wouln't say plain but its rather normal, I saw them once to they only make their presence clear(the not negative ones atleast)

Edited by Cataclysmic faith

Approaching this from the angle that you are truly experiencing these things and this isn't a troll session, I'll offer some advice. If you truly need help with this I would be wrong not to do so.

help. something is following me. it started last night at a haunted house i volunteer at. whatever it is wont enter my house but i see it in my yard in the corner of my eye. it jumped over something in my garage and i saw it as an all black figure the size of a child. what does it want, am i safe or should i be worried.

You never need to be worried about entities unless they begin to exhibit hostile intent. Not an easy thing when dealing with the unknown but feeling fear, anxiety & anger will draw malignant entities to you. Focus on sending it love & light when you feel it's presence.

Well its a Scary Haunted House Like for Halloween so get makeup on and scare people, but the energy it brings in has brought stuff to it, so....

Places that generate strong emotions (such as fear) will draw spirits that draw it's energy from that emotion. IMO it is very possible to encounter these types of spirits in these types of places.

well i told it to leave and haven't seen it back so is it over

Possibly, some spirits are stubborn and will continue their agenda once they have the energy to do so.

i get a sinking feeling but it doesn't feel evil its as if it wants me for something but idk

You could try speaking to it but I would caution you to have someone knowledgeable with such things such as a practiced medium. If you have a conscious relationship with your spirit guide you could try communicating through it.

I don't know much about shadow people. I'm more knowledgeable about ghost & spirit entities. The chinese believe in keeping bad entities away with wind chimes. You may want to hang some around your property and see if that helps (assuming it comes back).

Well its a Scary Haunted House Like for Halloween so get makeup on and scare people, but the energy it brings in has brought stuff to it, so....

I think what everyone is asking is whats the name and where is it, so they can check to see if there is any history surrounding the location. But you have to let us knoe the name and address or location of the place to check?

Get someone to come cleanse your house with Sage... Hey!! It works for "Long Island Medium" :tsu:

burning sage really stinks - i'd leave too!