Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams of UFOs

UM-Bot

Rob MacGregor: A recent poll by the National Geographic Society indicated that 36 percent of Americans – about 80 million people – believe that UFOs exist; 77 percent believe there are signs that aliens have visited our planet; and that 80 percent of Americans believe the government is hiding information about UFOs. So it's not surprising that many people are also dreaming about UFOs.

A typical dream might involve aliens arriving on spaceships, spaceships filling the sky, or one enormous craft. There might be a sense of the end of the world, aliens influencing our thoughts and actions, or widespread panic.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

When people dream of UFOs, it's an indication UFOs are part of our modern culture and we became complacent to accepted UFOs are part of our reality. I dreamed of UFOs myself out of my interest in them and from my childhood experiences to have witnessed them, sometimes above my house or neighborhood. Some people dreamt of visitations of aliens, whether they are nightmares of intense horror or dreams of achieving peace and harmony with what we wanted to bypass our fears of the unknown to uplift us.

I have never dreamed of UFOs or alien visitors, but there is no doubt they exist and have visited this planet many times over the eons, and no doubt governments of the world are keeping it hidden from the public.

• Like 1

If people are dreaming or hallucinating these situations, Then why are they very simular in experience among all the reports that come in?

One would think that each individual would have their own unique experience.

• Like 1

I'm sure you're right about that Mag. Each experience is unique. And in some of the actual events, there are multiple persons involved.

I used to have a firm belief in UFOs being alien in origin, but as I entered adulthood, I didn't believe in it anymore, yet for the past few months I have extremely intense recurring nightmares about giant alien ships emerging from the clouds at night. I would always be in my room and watch them from the window. I would lock myself in my room, as the ships hovered and dropped blobs that infested people and turned them into half-human, half-alien zombies that could crawl walls and would swarm over everything, except that I would be safe hidden in my dark, locked room. Then I would wake up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I actually saw an alien at the end of my bed just over a year ago.I just got in bed and as I turned to pick up my book to read, I saw him, he was beautiful if that makes sense,he had a kind face and although he was alien looking, not like the one's they poetry on tv. Around 4 foot I would say,I said Hi, and he smiled and was gone.I did not feel fear at all.

• Like 1