Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Melissa Harris-Perry

RavenHawk

Here's more proof that the brainwashing is continuing on schedule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3qtpdSQox0

The longer this POTUS remains in power, we are going to see more and more of this kind of stuff. People are going to get bolder. I wonder if the passing of Margaret Thatcher isn't signaling the beginning of the end of the world as recorded by the Mayan Calendar?

• Like 1

I kind of see where she's coming from ....... how kids behave and what they eventually become, impacts on a much wider area than just their own family.

They want to indoctrinate your children into thinking the way the government thinks. They want to develop sheep.

• Like 2

I kind of see where she's coming from ....... how kids behave and what they eventually become, impacts on a much wider area than just their own family.

That's called individual responsibility that they learn from their parents. Kids grow up in a village; they are not raised by a village.

• Like 3

Yeah, I was posting about this in "Anti-Government People Get Children Taken Away" thread.

This whole ad just makes me angry......STAY AWAY FROM MY KID! :gun:

This is EXACTLY what Hitler did. He got the youth "indoctrined" early.....

• Like 1

Fifteen-year-old Daniel Romeike loves America — his adopted country. But if the Obama Administration has its way, Daniel, his parents and his brothers and sisters will be deported in a court battle over the right to home school.

“If I had a chance to talk to President Obama, I would ask him to let us stay in this great country of freedom and opportunity,” Daniel told Fox News.

The Romeike family fled their German homeland in 2008 seeking political asylum in the United States – where they hoped to home school their children. Instead, the Obama administration wants the evangelical Christian family deported.

http://nation.foxnews.com/deportation/2013/04/08/why-does-obama-want-family-deported

• Like 1

Fifteen-year-old Daniel Romeike loves America — his adopted country. But if the Obama Administration has its way, Daniel, his parents and his brothers and sisters will be deported in a court battle over the right to home school.

“If I had a chance to talk to President Obama, I would ask him to let us stay in this great country of freedom and opportunity,” Daniel told Fox News.

The Romeike family fled their German homeland in 2008 seeking political asylum in the United States – where they hoped to home school their children. Instead, the Obama administration wants the evangelical Christian family deported.

http://nation.foxnew...family-deported

This is rather an odd story ........ I wonder what the real reason is behind the proposed deportation?

• Like 1

Under the current terrorist list arent this family considered potential terrorists ? Or are the immune because there seeking asylum ? Im suprised there not in GITMO.

• Like 2

Are friggin' KIDDING ME?! :angry:

• Like 2

This is rather an odd story ........ I wonder what the real reason is behind the proposed deportation?

As far as I can tell, they're saying that they cannot have asylum because the US doesn't recognize them as being 'persecuted' in Germany. Being fined for taking your kids out of school in Germany doesn't qualify, I guess. At least they're not being persecuted here either. *rolleyes*

• Like 4

I guess the only illegal immigrants we can have here are the ones that just want to siphon off the government teat. Screw the ones that want opportunity and education.

• Like 3

I guess the only illegal immigrants we can have here are the ones that just want to siphon off the government teat. Screw the ones that want opportunity and education.

As long as they vote for Obama.....

Yeah, I was posting about this in "Anti-Government People Get Children Taken Away" thread.

Ah… Didn't look in the other forum.

This whole ad just makes me angry......STAY AWAY FROM MY KID! :gun:

It makes me more than angry. This is Metropolis (or Fahrenheit 451, etc) scary, that people can say these things and be serious about it.

This is EXACTLY what Hitler did. He got the youth "indoctrined" early.....

Didn't he and other dictators go around *threatening* that a vote had to be taken about one thing or another? And he would use that to manipulate the vote into his favor?

• Like 1

I first posted this story months ago. The administrations excuse was that since you don't have the right to home school in Germany then thier rights weren't being violated. :huh:

• Like 1