Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange experiences

mnbutterfly

I haven't posted to this site because the last time I did I feel that I was judged a little. So I am giving it another shot. So one day I woke up and I could hear my kids fighting in their bedroom. It was the morning.. I could tell that it was my son that was being the problem so I started calling out to my son as I was headed down the hallway to their room. As I turned to look into their room I was hit on the back of the head and I had to catch myself. I was hit so hard I had vertigo for a few days afterward. My husband was in a deep sleep in bed. I tried to come up with a reasoning as to why this happened, but couldn't. Two years later and no veritgo and nothing similar has happened. Also, I have been having these dreams. A had a friend who I was really close to during childhood die a few months ago. She died running away from a man and supposedly she died from being too cold, in Kansas. I kind of lost it and couldn't believe it. I had a in depth dream of her. She was with me, but I could only see her in the mirror. When I asked her why she was there she said because I hadn't gotten over her death. What do you all think of this.

• Like 2

I see nothing in particular to be worried about. Your reactions seem normal for such a bad experience. As far as the accident goes, more than likely one of your sons threw something (probably not aiming at you) and won't fess up.

• Like 1

There are several stunts a kid might play that would do this. Children often don't think through their pranks and then suddenly are faced with something that could be serious and so quickly hide the evidence.

Alternatively, you struck something you didn't notice, or something came loose and hit you. It is puzzling that you weren't aware of something, but your husband was asleep and you were stunned, maybe even unconscious a few seconds.

Unexplained things happen to all of us.

Did you have any bruise or marks from the hit? Was there any other strange things that happened in your house before?

I didn't have a bruise, but it struck from the back of my head so hard to give me vertigo. My kids are very young and small. What ever it was was coming from the hallway. My kids were in their room. There were no balls or anything of that sort. We did have another experience in this house. Both my husband and I heard a little kid talking in the middle of the night. My son was gone at the time and my daughter was a newborn. She was in a deep sleep. We both heard the same thing and it was in the same room as us.

• Like 1

I read your other topic, http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=246922 I really fail the need to create a new one. Over all a part from a few, the suggestions were fair and polite.

I suggest you see a doctor to eliminate medical problems since your claims are well to be honest, sound simular.

• Like 2

I didn't have a bruise, but it struck from the back of my head so hard to give me vertigo. My kids are very young and small. What ever it was was coming from the hallway. My kids were in their room. There were no balls or anything of that sort. We did have another experience in this house. Both my husband and I heard a little kid talking in the middle of the night. My son was gone at the time and my daughter was a newborn. She was in a deep sleep. We both heard the same thing and it was in the same room as us.

Since you and your husband both heard something then it is obvious there is "something" going on UNLESS you could have heard a childs voice from outside, which could be... I know that haunted places do have history of hurling objects etc.. but it also could be some other explanation. I was at someones house last week and was hit hard on the head with something, for the life of me I couldn't figure it out but then realized a globe fell off the bookshelf.

Im glad the vertigo is better.. I suffered from vertigo as well for two and a half years so I know the feeling. If you do feel that it is supernatural I think the best thing you can do is watch your kids. Do not scare them or put thoughts in thier minds but listen to them honestly if they report anything and teach them how to pray. Also keep your house clean from any activity that would cause unbalance.. thats my two cents at least..

AND never let anyone from this website get you down!

Peace :)

Edited by SpiritWriter

I read your other topic, http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=246922 I really fail the need to create a new one. Over all a part from a few, the suggestions were fair and polite.

I suggest you see a doctor to eliminate medical problems since your claims are well to be honest, sound simular.

Lol the link posted to this same page, that is so funny.

Lol the link posted to this same page, that is so funny.

http://www.unexplain...8 is probably the link Brian was referring to. It's easy to post the wrong one.

Edited by coldethyl

I believe that you thinking about her invoked her to come to you.

I think you are wrong and I close myself off from spirits coming into me. I know how to do this because I am a believer, but you non believers don't believe in this. You non believers sadden me, but I won't let you affect me.

angel.jpg

I think your guardian angel was behind your head & when you stopped at the door the guardian kept moving forwards & crashed into you. They are out of synch with us when we first get out of bed & if you rushed out then my guess is the guardian was trying to get in synch & you stopped moving & it crashed into you. The guardian is the only thing that could have been behind you, unless you want to imagine a malevolent being in your midst 'which is absolutely impossible.

Seeing your beloved deceased friend only in the mirror means she is right behind you in your guardian, who is a god being.

The child's voice would have been your sleeping child's guardian.

guardianangel.jpg