Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real Dragon Over Truro, England

OverSword

Somebody's starting to sound familiar.

Id love a pet dragon, like that one sitting on the fingertips, where can I get one, all the pet shops by me are boring: cats, dogs, fish, wabbits....yawn.

• Like 1

The first link is a well documented animal. Although the second is just a publicity article to drum up some marketing for the documentary you cited, The Last Dragon.

51fIOR1pd9L.jpg

• Like 1

Somebody's starting to sound familiar.

Id love a pet dragon, like that one sitting on the fingertips, where can I get one, all the pet shops by me are boring: cats, dogs, fish, wabbits....yawn.

eerily familiar

People have been believing in dragons for thousands of years. In all cultures, across the entire world.

Actually, no. Not all over the world.

I do not seem to recall Native American tribes with dragon-y legends (flying serpents are Mexican not American).

Nor in that of the Indigenous Australians.

Obviously the myth of dragons is based in reality. How do you think so many different cultures, completely different in so many ways, come up with the same creature? It's because they in fact witnessed the same types of creatures.

Of course, in recent years with the human race expanding its grip on the world they have gone "underground", and their numbers are greatly reduced. And it seems going into hiding is all it takes to vanish from the "real" world.

The fact remains though, there is still plenty of evidence out there that proves their existence, all you need to do is look in the right places!

Draconic Chronicler is that you?

Anyway, I can wrap my head around flight (they'll just need huge wings). You say they're sentient, well I can buy that as well.

However, what do they eat?

Why haven't we found piles of dragon scat on the ground?

Where DO they live now?

And, importantly, how the b******s do they spit fire?

• Like 1

The sad fact is, even when scientists test these relics, and discover that yes they are the real bones of an undiscovered creature (as has already happened), militant sceptics still dismiss the facts because "they're obviously crackpot scientists (again, as has already happened.

You are so dead set against believing in something, even when the mountains of evidence point to its existence. That is truly mind boggling.

Go on....

Just read 8 pages to get this far, why has no-one posted a debunk yet? Well, nevermind... heres your real dragon before being animated by CGI :tu:

Dragon-3D-+Model.jpg

quote:

Video is circulating on several news websites and forums with video description.

"For anyone who doesn't believe dragons exist, think again! Spotted in Truro, England. Credit: AudioColorWorld."

But when we looked more on AudioColorWorld, we learned that above youtube channel "AudioColorWorld" posted many CGI videos in last one week.

full story:

http://www.ufo-blogg...over-truro.html

Down below are the CGI videos from youtube channel "AudioColorWorld".

UFO Over The Wilderness Of Virginia In USA

Real Jumper On Tape

[media=]

Dragons indeed :no: .... why not get a real hobby and help protect the tree climbing octopi that are in grave danger of extinction?

Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus

http://zapatopi.net/.../sightings.html

treeocto.jpg

sighting.auntgene.jpg

:w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

That jumper video is pretty well done, was expecting just a jumpcut, but they seemed to throw in a speed up directly before

or im just easily impressed w/ editing

• Like 1

Dragon-3D-+Model.jpg

If you look hard enough, you can see this:

laundry-symbols-fabric-care-12-1-174105_L.jpg

Do not iron (or iron only in part taking extreme care).

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Pretty cool CGI. If it had looked more natural, and less like a kite, I might have been duped.

I wish it were real, but that video definitely isn't. I could tell just by how the wings moves.

I'm going to say Fake, but aside from the unrealistic wing movement. It is a very well done fake. I'm sure it's tricking more than most..

More than most? Really?

Well I'm convinced....

I totaly disagree. Not about the fake. I think it's a kite and the mechanism which they used to make its wings flap ingenous and and far from poorly done.

Do you get kites that move like that? If so then that's pretty groovy! I just took it for awful CG effects :P

Edited by Urisk

there's so many ads in these flicks that I have to x-out, the vids just have to be bull--it

Actually, no. Not all over the world.

I do not seem to recall Native American tribes with dragon-y legends (flying serpents are Mexican not American).

The borders between Mexico and the US didn't exist back then so you're kind of making a distinction they may not have agreed with.

Edited by OverSword

Well I'm convinced....

Do you get kites that move like that? If so then that's pretty groovy! I just took it for awful CG effects :P

That's why I don't believe it to be CGI. If it were it would probably move more convincingly.

That's why I don't believe it to be CGI. If it were it would probably move more convincingly.

Well thats not a necessarily accurate statement. When creating a CGI character, you create a sort of armature underneath, a "skeleton" if you will. You then put points of articulation on that skeleton and either use something like motion capture to animate it, or you can do it manually. CGI from a place like ILM or Weta Digital (who worked on the dragon Smaug for "The Hobbit") can have dozens of people working on a single character at one time, with realistic muscle movements and skin flow being portrayed. Something ike this would be de by a single amateur, probably somebody who wants to get into the business or does it as a hobby, and didn't animate it very well. The process can be VEEERRRY tedious.

Edited by DecoNoir

[media=]

[/media]

I found footage of a Little baby dragon.

Its on youtube so it must be real !

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

I found footage of a Little baby dragon.

Its on youtube so it must be real !

Yeah... I wasn't watching the dragon.

• Like 1

I'm impressed, but let me be the one to break a perfect record so far. Through all the arguments, all the "this could be real" vs. "this isn't real", nobody stopped to mention the possibility of a very rare wild Charizard.

Well thats not a necessarily accurate statement. When creating a CGI character, you create a sort of armature underneath, a "skeleton" if you will. You then put points of articulation on that skeleton and either use something like motion capture to animate it, or you can do it manually. CGI from a place like ILM or Weta Digital (who worked on the dragon Smaug for "The Hobbit") can have dozens of people working on a single character at one time, with realistic muscle movements and skin flow being portrayed. Something ike this would be de by a single amateur, probably somebody who wants to get into the business or does it as a hobby, and didn't animate it very well. The process can be VEEERRRY tedious.

I know as I used to do 3-d modeling as a hobby. But even I can do better rigging than that.