Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reporter crashes secret wall street party

Arkitecht

Found a video covering some of the stuff he recorded. (Sorry about the title)

• Like 2

No they aren't bigger aholes than what I already thought.

• Like 6

Sounds like they need a history lesson.

guillotine-concorde.jpg

• Like 4

Ana is right.

"Hillary helps them out tremendously. She's a Corporatist herself. [but that's] still not enough. They want more."

This annual dinner covers the most important political issue facing our country today. Which is, a bunch of corrupt immoral statists fighting over the donuts with two different sets of equally stupid ideas.

• Like 3

Wow, great read. This is not at all surprising to me. I have heard similar stories about the annual party thrown for the top earners in the company at which I work (which shall remain nameless) A couple of years ago someone who attended told me that the CEO and his wife disembarked from a pirate ship and were brought in on a litter carried by muscular black men in loincloths. Likely the only black people who were allowed to attend I'm guessing. I've also spoken to a muckity muck in accounting who said the check for these annual parties is between three and five million. They can probably afford it since they haven't given your rank and file employee a raise for at least five years.

• Like 2

We allow Wall Street to basically be a self-regulating industry.

That's the biggest crime right there.

...Those first two word's say it all:We Allow.Time to stop "Allowing" "Them" to run "Our" lives.And put them in "Their" place.Don't be a victim of these vermin.Take a stand.Take it back...All of it.