Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs are a HOAX

ETsuckers

Theres alot of people out there that already want to believe in extra-terrestrials so badly they're chopping at the bits, and it doesn't take much push via the dissinformation junkies such as "Bob Lazar" and the like such as media bias, and governments, half ass cover stories which leave open ended claims to fuel those fires...seemingly purposely when you know the full story.

Facts: As far back as WWI & WWII several countries were experimenting with novel new forms of propulsion. All of which were so radical they didn't have propellers, jet engines etc. which was just coming out then. These used various methods of generating a thrust or asymmetrical force. Dozens of patents are on file for various methods of flight, most notably is "Townsend Brown". Who is the father of our stealths.

It was his 1950's patents that makes them reality today. At any rate, in 1946 Germany televised on tv a new form of aircraft, a saucer craft that used a new form of propulsion. Like your UFO's. Canada and the USA also ran newpaper articles in major papers in the early 1950's as well as a tv cast from Canada showing new aircraft that were circular or cigar shaped. Now these were not the ones shown on TV as FanDuct hover craft concepts that flopped. No, you've never seen these methods on TV before unless you happened to see them in the late 1940's, early 1950's when they were made public before for a short time before they simply stopped covering them. Since then, they were labeled UFO's with the idea that mankind simply isn't that advanced yet crap. These methods ranged from high voltage electrodes, to complex freq interference schemes to form zones of ionized clouds around a craft so as to push from in the direction desired. For instance, basic physics. Take two like charges and cause one charge to be squeezed against another like charge. The movable like charge is displaced, ie your craft. Others involved microwave beaming - forming a localized glowing cloud zone while the craft is the other plate causing motion. Possible explanations for why some who may have witnessed these, cause burns on their skin as a bad sun-tan. Some of the earlier types.

Obviously over the years, other ways different in their mechanics would be discovered somewhat akin to several types of mechanical motors or different jet engines etc, but all have the basic idea in mind for the new propulsion- assymmetrical force. Just as there are several types of motors, ie diesel, gasoline, steam, rotary, etc. There are several ways to illicit motion without the expelling of matter like typical aircraft use.

A novel method is thru the use of "Elf radiation" by physicist "Dan Aquino", verified by our very own "Los Alamos National Laboratory. Hmmmm. ITs all basic physics and has been around and flying over head for over a decade. Sorry folks, but not backward engineered from captured little gray men from the planet Zeti.

Why doesn't the media, scholars and people like "Bob Lazar" ever mention the discoveries from the 1940's that were shown to the general public back then? Instead, mummm is the word when it comes to anything that flys without a rocket or jet engine. Hmmm it must be Extra-Terrestrial... Not one footnote from any tv program today ever makes reference to modern scientists that actually designed these radical aircraft and tested by the US AF and national laboratories. Instead are kept classified or professional dissinformation junkies such as "Bob Lazar" and others perpetuate this nonsense of alien technology, and UFO cover ups is readily dissminated to a hungry mob who already believe in ETs. To people you couldn't convince that there weren't extra-terrestrials and that it was all a hoax to conceal black projects from the public if you tried. By making it appear as if the stories or facts are indeed being covered up only serves to add credence to some sort of cover up......and keeps the myth going. I think those who believe all the UFO stuff without at least doing there homework on what modern science has really been able to do is either a Sucker, hook-line-and -sinker. Or just a wanna-be believer anyway.

Personally, its my opinion we are alone in the Universe. But I cannot for obvious reasons confirm nor deny such an assumption. However, I merely attempt to bring to light the facts that real scientists as far back as WWII and in fact since 1899 talked and experimented with levitation and motion before any such ideas of ETs or backward engineered recoverd space-craft were talked about. Mans, ingeniuity and invention made them right here on planet Earth with no help from some alien race.

Once they started flying and were spotted to often they needed a cover story. The UFO and ET concept was created to throw the general population away from what mankind was really able to achieve. Since the world was really eating up the SciFi spacemen ideas and movies at the time, it seemed plausibe. A diversion, and a darn good one. Space has been controlled by all governments for years until recently for private enterprise flights. Now the race is on for private enterprises for commercial reasons. Maybe now we'll get off this rock and into space as in the movies. We allready have the know how.

President Ronald Reagan and Bush Sr. stated it well, how would the world react if aliens from another world were to contact us? Looking at the world scene and certain powers that be, I think that would be an ingenious scheme to unite the world under one flag.....

It would cause religions to crumble and science and new science religions to proliferate uniting cultures under one government. The wholly grail to some groups.

You want alien? With todays genetic and cloning we can make just about anything you want. Strange unnatural creatures have been made in genetic labs for years. One lab got ransacked by a hurricane a few years back and a few interesting critters got loose in Puerto Rico. Lets just say, they aren't natural anywhere.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Babs

• Stixxman

• Mr Ed

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ETSUCKS

i think you missed something out,,,,,i'm going to give you the chance to read over what you have witten or maybe it's what you have not written,,,before i point out something that a blind man running backwards for a bus could see laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

hm.... I must ask you: have you ever seen a "UFO" your selfe?

if you havent you have apsolutely nothing to come whith!!!!!!!!

many people say that alot of todays teknolagy actually comes from UFO's that has crached here on earth.

Have you ever herd anything about area51?

they shot to kill if you get to close! eveb when they say that it doesent even exists! dont you find that just a little wierd?

ETsuckers,

The title you chose for this thread reads:USOs are a HOAX

What gives?

btw, UFO's, by definition, are a fact that can't be realistically argued with. However, one can argue over what they believe UFO's are; one can argue over whether or not earth has been visited by extra terrestrials; or one can even argue over whether they believe earthlings are the only life in the universe. But one cannot intelligently argue over the existence of UFO's

Homer??

Why can't we intelligently argue on the existence of UFOs???

They really exist and no one can say that they don't .. even if they have not seen them ... If you haven't seen a thing it does not mean that it is not there??

For example: May be you have not seen God ... But you must believe in him ... do you get the point ..???? smile.gif

dj,

Perhaps you misunderstood my meaning. UFO's do exist. This is not even debatable.

Re-read my previous post, paying particular attention to my statement: UFO's, by definition, are a fact that can't be realistically argued with

well homer..you just spoilled that for me laugh.gif

ufo as in unidentified flying object......not aliens as ET is trying to say that everyone is saying......a flying squirrel is a ufo if no one can regonise what it is...as soon as someone pints out and proves it's a squirrel then it becomes an ifo....and with respect to you,,,,you believe what you want and everyone else will believe what they want...

oh and ET i don't want to appear like f.mulder,,,,,but you could be a goverment agent spreading dissinformation for all we know,,,, laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I can personally vouch for the existence of USOs. My work with the US Navy has afforded me several opportunities to see their concerts and dine on their exquisit (dare I say other-worldly) punch and cookies.

As for the rest, I agree with bigsteff and Homer. mellow.gif

a flying squirrel is a ufo if no one can regonise what it is

My point exactly biggrin.gif

schadeaux,

The USO is great, and when I was in the navy, I have taken advantage of their services many times in many different countries smile.gif

Homer, you know what all this talk about seamen

does to me. tongue.gif

(oh maybe I should have said sailors?) rolleyes.gif

Homer,   you know what all this talk about seamen

does to me.   tongue.gif

(oh maybe I should have said sailors?)  :rolleyes:

Lol KC, and i thought I had a wicked mind laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Lol KC, and i thought  I had a wicked mind laugh.gif   laugh.gif   laugh.gif

Here I am minding my own business...

You both need a good spanking wub.gifwub.gif

Yes KC, I know exactly what this talk about seaman does to you wub.giftongue.gif

Here I am minding my own business...

You both need a good spanking wub.gifwub.gif

Ahhh, Homey if only we could meet up at "the thunder in the mountains" event,you'd be able to spank away hun wub.giftongue.giftongue.gif

USO stands for Unidentified Submarine Object, meaning that it is like a UFO only underwater, or coming from the water.

Ahhh, Homey if only we could meet up at "the thunder in the mountains" event,you'd be able to spank away hun wub.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I hated them as a child, but now that I’m an adult…

Spankings are cool cool.gif

Ok....

So we can all agree that we can't prove or disprove Alien's existence. We can Believe what we want based on our own experiences.

As for the misconception of what we see being UFO's and Governement propaganda trying to mislead us... well i can admit we might have some damn good technology out there but i think even you ETSUCKERS must be able to admit not all of it is explainable for what many have seen in the night sky.

Avoid trying to imprint something on other people here at the forum. Your ideas are great but far from accurate and until you can prove other wise... avoid trying to subdue others onto your personal fantasy

We are a bright bunch, some with personal UFO and Alien experiences. None of which are provable or disprovable as of yet. cool.gif

• 2 months later...

Why must everyone get totaly off the topic in these..? I mean really.. lol...Heh.. looks whose talking blink.gifwhistling2.gif

I look at it like this. I have seen a UFO. If someone chooses not to beleive what I say I saw, that is his/her business. But, just because that person chooses NOT to beleive what I say does not give him/her the right to say I do not know what I am talking about, or I am making it up, or perpetuating a hoax. When I saw what I did, I was not "chomping at the bit" as you put it. Not everyone that sees something that can not be explained or identified are wanting to be put in that position because of people that were not there jump to conclusions about what was seen. It was years before I told anyonen what I saw. But that does not mean I, or anyone else did not see what they claimed. Granted, not everything seen is from another planet. Of course the military has things we have not seen. But that does not mean that some could not be from another planet. Personally, I find it arrogant and presumptuous to think this planet contains the only intellegent life anywhere. Now whethor or not they have the capabilities to reach this planet is another story. I beleive they have, but that is my personal beleif.

By the way, the definition of UFO is not alien but Unidentified Flying Object.

I love the USO! The USO at Kadena Air Base has the best Taco Rice in Japan! And they would bring bands, like Kansas, and 38 Special... The USO is for real! I believe! thumbsup.gif

wait, we're losing the point of the topic again. this person was stating that he has sources that explain that ufos are a hoax. reading this we must assume he meant all. however, all ufos are not a hoax, some have been caught on film, thus proving that they are a very real possibility.*

*=there, i posted a sensable topic!!!!

• 1 year later...

hahah i never knew for sure.. but now PROFIT came by.. and is summoning them.. so we will see now.. these next couple months are going to be veryyy interesting!!