Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chupacabra remains

schadeaux

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• man_in_mudboots

• snuffypuffer

• UnsecureMistress

• Althalus

well thats gross, but it is interesting to look at, I have no idea what it is, if it is not a fake, then I would say that it looks like a dried out dog, or maybe a big cat, but it is not quite the shape I would expect, so I do not know.

• 1 month later...

Well hate to say it but the dried out dog is right on....

The only reason I know is mt wife and I own a kennel and occasionally a dead one we've buried gets drug back up to us...looks about the same...

Funny how chupacabra remains always end up being some kind of mummified animal that everyone knows about. You'd think folks would stop trying to pass off a dead dog as a chupacabra, but whatever floats their boat.

I wish someone would give mne some good evidence of this thing existing! THats a dog - get real!

• 2 weeks later...

Chupacabras are mummified dogs? Priceless! grin2.gif

The one on the Chupa page at the bottom 'specieal effects' is from goosebumps tv show whistling2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

A dried up dog eh..wow..I wonder whats next. I wanna see a real live pic of a chupacabra. But I dont think that will happen anytime soon.

WHy must they make up some kind of wierdo animal.. just because what was it.. SHEEP? were dying.. Do other animals not have the capabilities to do somthing like that to a sheep..? I mean seriously.. blink.gif

Yeah that is a dog. I have seen that picture on another site that states its a dog. Don't remember the site thou. wacko.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ok, some questions:

why are almost all chupacabra photos of it dead, mummified, or both?......why do almost all chupacabra photos have it looking nothing like most descriptions?.....all i have heard (and thats not a few) say it looks like a human with an egg sort of head, fangs, large bug eyes, slits for nostrils, little short arms, grey skin, a long toung, and either a series of spines or a single long fin down its back.....maybe because they are all hoaxes?!?!

why are almost all chupacabra photos of it dead, mummified, or both?......
I don't know but this is true. I hate those little things. THey are very annoying.

all i have heard (and thats not a few) say it looks like a human with an egg sort of head, fangs, large bug eyes, slits for nostrils, little short arms, grey skin, a long toung, and either a series of spines or a single long fin down its back

Actually the first description I heard sounded a lot more like a seriously mutated type of bear.

Fur all over (didn't specify what colour) , large teeth, no visible nose, slit eyes, four legs (no tail), all fairly big with four long claws on each, several small (barely visible) spines on its back. Looks vaguely humanoid.

It's probably nothing, but almost all of the pictures of these things give my chills whenever I see them, it never happens with other creatures. My theory is that my family have once owned some sheep that fell victim to one of these. We used to live in Costa Rica, which is in the right sort of area (Central America), and kept a few sheep. I remember (I was very young, 4 or 5 I think) one of the sheep dying from an animal attack, which my mom and dad said was from one of next doors dogs (they were pit bulls with serious tempers, but not enough to mutilate a sheep). Strange things is, i never saw them complain to the neighbours. I have a tendency to jump to conclusions, and I blame El Chupacabra.

Man i've got the skull of that sheep up on my shelves. I am not going to sleep well tonight.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks more like a dried up dog or coyote

Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of evidence that supports the existence of the chupacabra, and faked photographs just make things worse.

Yes!!! I have noticed that none of the pictures have spines, or wings! I know not all the stories have described them as having wings, but some do. disgust.gif

It definitely looks like a dried up raisen dog. All of these pics of chupacabra remains are all of animals that walk on four legs. The chupacabra is supposed to be bipedal right?

all i have heard (and thats not a few) say it looks like a human with an egg sort of head, fangs, large bug eyes, slits for nostrils, little short arms, grey skin, a long toung, and either a series of spines or a single long fin down its back

Actually the first description I heard sounded a lot more like a seriously mutated type of bear.

i have heard that description several times too.....i guess its the second most common out of what?.... dozens?

Yes!!! I have noticed that none of the pictures have spines, or wings! I know not all the stories have described them as having wings, but most do.

right on! they describe them as flying/jumping really high with either wings, a series of spines, or one long fin down the back, but the pictures are never consistant!!