Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unicorns?

mandyistheshiznit

I wanted to start this topic because Unicorns are something I would LOVE to beleive are or were real. Any input would be awesome, thanks a bunch you guys...........by the way, pleeeaaassseee dont laugh.....I'm just a curious soul original.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mandyistheshiznit

• Homer

• Althalus

• Anirbas

Excellent subject mandy grin2.gif. I promise I won't laugh. Unicorns are great and I believe they did and still do exist although maybe not in the form you might think.

The Bible mentions Unicorns - I believe they are real/were PS I really lke them too!

Unicorns huh.gif

yup ... they are real ... grin2.gif

But as I have read some where ... that they are used by Gods ... and they usually live in Forests ... they are very powerful and some of them are good and some are bad ... unsure.gif

I have also heard that in the Philines there is every thing about this stuff ... like vampiers, Unicorns, and even Mermaids ... grin2.gif ...

if you want you can go there and explore ... original.gif

I was talking to a very reliable friend the other day , who breeds horse . We wern't discussing Unicorns at the time but she did happen to mention that occasionally Thoroughbred horses are born with small horns like those found on a calf . Just my 2 cents original.gif

Cool, so it is like a recessive trait that sometimes pops up to say hello. Maybe in the past more of the population was expressing this gene....food for thought original.gif

It certainly would explain why there are unicorns in the mythology and legends of different cultures.

I would say KC is HOT wink.gifwub.gif

Ooohhh, TO, I'm feeling very hot now!! blush.gif

Thank you for the sweet compliment. wub.gif

And Homey, you always make me feel good.

(I'd like to return the favor) original.giftongue.gif

Unicorns are just myth. There have been horses born with a small (very small) horn like appendage on their heads, though very rare and almost unheard of these days. Saddly, they didn't have mystical powers, and the ones born with this centuries ago, were often killed because they were considered freaks of nature, and in some cultures 'bad'.

The myths are pretty cool. I would have to say that anything someone believe's in, is 'real' to them. It may not be something that is tangible, but in their own mind, it is real. So, in a way, they are real, if you 'really' believe they are.

Reese kiss.gif

I know for a fact that unicorns had 1 horn, and when they moved their heads their horn would wobble like a cheaply fastened prop. I know this because you can see it happen in the movie "Legend".

laugh.gif

I know for a fact that unicorns had 1 horn, and when they moved their heads their horn would wobble like a cheaply fastened prop. I know this because you can see it happen in the movie "Legend".

laugh.giflaugh.gif

WHAT THE.......Legend did an awesome job with everything they did in that movie! Do you know how hard it would be to stabalize a horn on an animal as active as a horse! Poopy on you guys! Thats one of my favorite movies! po.gif

well, i never saw the entire movie. It was on TV a while ago and all I saw was a giant wobbly unicorn horn. That, and "goblins" that looked like reject extras from an episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Sorry about that.

I thought it was cool. When it comes on I can't take my eyes away its so pretty. They did a good job.

wub.gif