Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death = Reincarnation?

B.T.

Ok just take a minute to think about this possibility right after you die. Forget the heaven or hell thing and imagine what i'm about to say. Lets pretend you've just been fatal (shot/killed) and are lying on the ground, you see the "white light" and the next thing you know your popping out of a womans "lower area" blush.gif as a baby. Maybe thats why babies cry, they know there going to have to go through life again. What do you think about this theory???

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Magikman

• iaapac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm. well that would go along with the reincarnation stuff. what if your popping out of a cow? and why would living life again be bad? i dont know about this one, but i guess it could be possible. howd you come up with this?

As soon as i posted this i thought abut the cow or other living thing possibility. lol. I think its totally possible. And i would hate living a whole life just to do it over in another body. All the things like the first this and that all over again. AHHHHH, no way!!!

Question for you. So are you saying (according to this theory) that we don't have a soul until the moment of birth? What happens if a mother has to have a C-section earlier because of complications? In that case, it's not time for you to be born, because the mom didn't go into labor. This may just be a very minor detail, but still. hmm.gif

Altered topic title to better define the nature of the discussion.

A baby is aware before birth.

It needs to cry upon merging from the womb to start breathing. That's why doctors intentioanlly spank the baby if it does not cry, to make it cry and start breathing.

If we are aware at birth we have to go through life again and are upset about it, having just gone through one life, why do we forget our past lives?

I believe we are reborn, but i don't believe you come right back the minute you die! I have meet my soul mate, I knew the minute i seen him we had been together before, But he is alot older then me, so i can't buy into the theory of coming right back as soon as you die. wink2.gif

I too do believe in some sort of form of reincarnatiion.

A very difficult form to explain, funnily enough. I believe that our souls are eternally aware.. but i don't really believe in souls, but like a life foruce of sorts, but.. not.. see it only makes sense in my head.

disgust.gif

i know what you mean. like something thats there but its like well... umm... maybe nevermind. but about soul mates. what if you come back, and your soul mate is in a giraffe or something like that?

just drop a point here peeps .

i think that when you get someone who dies and a baby has bron rigth.

well i think want is relly going on here is that where someone who has lived in the pasted have die is now reborn into this world has relived be for in there time has now moved on in this world follow on and on. thumbsup.gif

post-14992-1124046167_thumb.jpg

This is more Spirituality & Skepticism rather than World Events. World Events is major news huh.gif

Moved to correct forum.

Steer? Please try to make your posts more understandable from now on, I had to read that about 3 times to understand what you were trying to say.

blink.gif

I do feel that we are reincarnated after dieing ( Or, something that gives us life...a sole or energy that stays with us throw life). I dont think that you have to be reborn RIGHT after dieing...It could be from any amount of time and any were in this or any univarse.

I also think that the moment that the sperm meets the egg is that moment that our "being" inhabits that body (and also gives it a kind of jump start to the process of growing).

Ill come back to say way I think we dont remember our past lives all throw this one when I have time. happy.gif

Actually, steer's topic is very similar to B.T.'s thread, so I'm going to go ahead and merge it with his.

hm, yeah I believe in that.

but your soul is some kind of energy, an essence if you will, of what no one will really understand. but this essence, to interact in the physical world physically, it needs a host to occupy and as everything that is alive can be occupied, the essence co-exists with us (perhaps). our conscience could be due to the co-existing between the body and essence, also our sub-conscience.

There is a belief in China that you are reborn 42 days after your death. But the concept of reincarnation is comfortable to most because it deals with the only reference we have . . . .life. We can return to the only thing we know, not move on to the unknown as prescribed by religions.

If reincarnation were real, then wouldn't the human population always stay constant? Each day, theres more people on earth than the last, so that means that new "souls" must be created. And what if a tragedy occurs and only a small fraction of the human race survives, which of the 6 billion souls would inhabit the few people that are still on earth? Would most of them just cease to exist?

Well, some reincarnation beliefs state that you could be reincarnated as ANYTHING living. Animal, or even plant. Human population is growing, and animal population is shrinking. Maybe there are the same amount of souls there always has been, but since humans live such longer lives more souls are being reincarnated into human form, and less into animal or plant form. That would mean life on earth would be somewhat constant.

Just a thought.

Then too, it is not beyond belief that a human could still develop and grow without a "soul". From what some of them do, I could easily believe that. All horses don't have riders who train them, but some of them do, and a horse without a rider is still a horse . . . but won't behave in the same way that trained horses with riders do. Perhaps the "soul" is the trainer of the human it rides . . . and not all humans have "trainers" . . . seems reasonable to me. wink2.gif

So then would all the mentally retarded people be the ones without the "soul" or "trainer"? Because there sure does seem to be allot more mentally handicapped among us these days. ohmy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i hope theres like after death.because im really afraid of dieing. because i dont know whats on the other side. can anyone tell me if theres a possibility of life after death.

innocent.gifwub.gifthumbsup.gif

I admire your forthrightness, and your ceaseless searching for answers.

Unfortunately, my dear, the questions that you are asking are the very same questions that men and women have been asking since we first came out of the caves at night at looked up.

Looked up into the infinite blackness that is the boundless universe, and wondered why? Wondered what those winking lights that seemed to hang just out of reach.

The question you have asked is a matter of faith. Some people will tell you that YES, there is absolutely life after death. Other people will just as strongly inform you "NO", ther is no such thing as life after death.

And, the vast majority of people, just like you and me, wonder.... could there be? is it so? maybe...?

My faith, excuse me, my BELIEF is that there is indeed a continuation of self after death. Not quite the same as what we have here, in fact, almost indescribable in human terms. While I do not look forward to the death of this body, it does not frighten me either. It could be because I've been here quite a while, about 3 times longer than you, and I've learned many things both good and bad.

I am worried about my family, my wife and my daughter, and how they will deal with my absence. But I am not sad for that either. Because, when all is said and done, we will all go home again.

I know I haven't given you the answer you had hoped for, wither "yes" or "no", but I can give you a piece of advice: Learn all you can. Listen to what people have to tell yo. Continue to ask your questions, and form your own opinion. And most importantly: Enjoy the journey. grin2.gif

good journey

I've just made a post on this subject (in fact at first glance I thought it WAS the same subject moved), so I'm not going to write it all out again.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...pic=49113&st=15

As for babies being aware before birth yes they indeed are. And twin untrasound (especially with 4D ultrasounds now available) have proven that not only are they aware of each other they actually hug and interact. I believe the soul enters at about the 9th wekk (if I'm correct) when the fetus first starts movement. Prior to that it doesn't move (in fact the spinal cord is exposed and attached to a 'head' of sorts, not a pretty sight). It is my belief, based on anicent texts (and it makes the most sense) that the soul is composed of electrical energy, and that movement starts with that energy. It just suddenly starts moving. Electrical energy CAN surive the body.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

I've just made a post on this subject (in fact at first glance I thought it WAS the same subject moved), so I'm not going to write it all out again.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...pic=49113&st=15

816933[/snapback]

And let's remember that when Jesus asked who the people thought he was, the disciples replied that they thought he was the Prophet Elias returned. That clearly indicates that the concept of reincarnatin existed in that time and was highly accepted.

Of course He did! In fact Elijah turned into the angel Sandalphon (as Enoch turned into Metatron and the ONLY two humans to turn into angels, though angels have been incaranated as humans, no dount originally angels to begin with as they are of very high rank) and Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah returned, and that even Enoch (who didn't die, like Elijah) would die in due course. Those two are the Two Witnesses in Revelation reincarnated. Not only that but the prophecy says that Elijah would be the 'forerunner angel to the Messiah', which as I said Jesus said was John the Baptist.

Also Jesus also said 'No one shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven lest ye be born again'. He's NOT talking about some new agey Christian group (Christianity didn't even exist then Jesus was practicing Judaism, which He changed and it became Christianity), He's literally talking about being born again 'into a mother's womb'. Why? Because sometimes it takes a few go's to get it right.

Not only that but Judaism used to (ad even Christianity at one point) believe in reincarnation, and some sects still do.

As for being reincarnated as animals etc, it's possible. Animals, plants etc, DO have souls and their own Heavens, but because they don't have 'free will' they do not get judged. That would be an easy life then eh? Even the animal Nephilim did not get judged on death, their judgement WAS death.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child