Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mothman on bridge photos

wreckabec

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoagy

• Dante The Hunter

• ~Onyx~

• Raptor

it just looks like a man with a robe on.

816831[/snapback]

Yes, it kinda does. I need to know who owns the copyright so we can use these photos on the show I produce on.

These photos have been on UM for ages......

I don't think we will ever find out who or what Mothman is !!

Maybe it is as they say the angel of Death ? hmm.gif

Kinda weird name though ''Mothman'' I mean whats next ''SharkMan'' with this kinda name it wont be taken serieus I think hmm.gif

If you look at the second picture, the one that looks like its 'taking off', there doesnt seem to be a shadow on the water, which suggests to me that the object in that pic is actually a lot smaller than is being made out. IMO anyhoo... happy.gif

Kinda weird name though ''Mothman'' I mean whats next ''SharkMan'' with this kinda name it wont be taken serieus I think hmm.gif

817374[/snapback]

I think the reason Moffy was given that name was because of the 'wings' and well, the fact that he resembles a giant moth. We already know of reports of 'Goatman', 'Owlman' etc, they are just names given due to the descriptions.

Now 'Sharkman' I would love to see! laugh.gif

i searched and I couldn't find who took the picture, all I know is that it was first seen on tv, and the persons first name was shelia...I think huh.gif .

i put one of another type on my site as a mothman commiting suicide

817374[/snapback]

What's so creepy of the Mothman was that he was seen by hundreds of people within a few years radius in West Virginia.

I know what happened, Mothman saw his own movie and decided to end it all. tongue.gif

And I don't blame him. That movie was tripe. thumbdown.gif

I musta been the only person on here that enjoyed it lol *looks around* unsure.gif

817374[/snapback]

Wow.... you have never heard of mothman? This isnt a name made up last week or something its been a legend for quite some time. The name is just exactly what it is suspected to be. I remember many years ago when i was in elementary the library had a book on monsters and he was in there. I was hooked on getting more info on him from then on.

Point is this is something that has been happening for many many years with many sightings. Its not something to scoff at because of the name.... i cannot believe you have been a member of these forums and not heard this 1000 times....

I musta been the only person on here that enjoyed it lol *looks around*  unsure.gif

817882[/snapback]

No, you're not alone, I liked it.

As for the pics, I dont know. I'm still trying to figure out what they think is a beak in one of the photos...

I love Mothman. grin2.gif

Just to make sure I've got it right. The mothman is supposed to be seen before some sort of disaster? Now is that just things like the bridge problem in point pleasant or are they seen before natural disasters like the tsunami or hurricanes as well? Does anyone know the last known sitings of the mothman? Are they seen all over the world? Things like that, would these pictures have any credibility to them that it is possible to take this thing in a photo? I mean is it a physical being or is it supposed to be more of a spiritual thing? anyone know?

Just to make sure I've got it right. The mothman is supposed to be seen before some sort of disaster? Now is that just things like the bridge problem in point pleasant or are they seen before natural disasters like the tsunami or hurricanes as well? Does anyone know the last known sitings of the mothman? Are they seen all over the world? Things like that, would these pictures have any credibility to them that it is possible to take this thing in a photo? I mean is it a physical being or is it supposed to be more of a spiritual thing? anyone know?

818543[/snapback]

I think the mothman exists, but the bridge thing was only coincidence tongue.gif

Edited by gore_ridden

cool pics. I wonder if it were really him. Is there a mothlady. wub.gif

I hate websites that have black backgrounds and neon lettering! So unofficial looking!

I cant make out much from the photos. The most interesting thing about mothman is that a creature like that doesnt even seeem to belong to this planet. Bigfoot is a human ape and Nessy is a dinosaur. This is my favorite Cryptode...besides garden gnomes.

Mothman has always been one of the most well documented of all cryptids. But doesn't anyone else besides me think he looks a little like Rodan in that picture?

Yeah, Rodan!... That would give an itch... the photos are hard to make out... for all we know it could just be a crow. It would be cool if it was Mothman, that would mean hes still around.