Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost and puberty

ShadowDG

People say puberty can effect hauntings well for 1 i dont no when puberty starts and finishes. am 16 and i dont i think am still doing puberty, i dont see how that can effect ghosts n stuff my house is old i live in liverpool and it was a old house that got bombed durning the war then it was a world war 2 hospital now is just a house

any thoughts on this???

peace out m8s :tu:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadowDG

• Paulclitheroe7285

• HKCavalier

• dani10

Top Posters In This Topic

Children going through puberty are more inclined to make things up to draw attention to themselves.

People say puberty can effect hauntings well for 1 i dont no when puberty starts and finishes. am 16 and i dont i think am still doing puberty, i dont see how that can effect ghosts n stuff my house is old i live in liverpool and it was a old house that got bombed durning the war then it was a world war 2 hospital now is just a house

any thoughts on this???

peace out m8s :tu:

The confusion you're expressing arises from the use of the term "poltergeist" which literally means "household spirit," but in technical parapsychological terms really refers to spontaneous psychokinetic events like doors slamming, furniture moving and items flying off shelves. To the uninitiated this kind of thing can seem like the antics of an angry household spirit, but is much more likely related to a girl in the house going through puberty. Y'see, as a girl's spirit/mind/body developes the capacity to create new life, her more primal emotions may manifest as spontaneous psychokinetic effects in the general environment. Boys may experience similar effects, particularly if they have suffered some form of excruciating abuse, but the effects are considerably rarer and generally much less pronounced.

wasnt poltergeist "noisy spirit" . also i would have thought that sum who is 16 would know when puberty starts since most ppl that age will be going thru it, dont they have sex-ed in liverpool??

noramly, from what i have found, the connection between 'spirits' and puberty is due to the over active hormones in the body and the teen manifesting its frustration in a physical but paranormal way. this is attributed to the fact that things seem to fall or slam around when the teen is present. i think that point was mentioned earlier in the thread also. just my thoughts. ;)

plus because of all the psychological "turmoil"some of these teens experiment (sometimes positive and sometimes negative), they are like an open door to another worlds!

Poltergeist activity does tend to be generally agreed by most researchers to be more likely around those going through puberty, with girls being the more likely, but boys also being included in some cases. The most prevalent theory is simply the sheer amount of errant "energy", tension, stress and even hormonal restlessness that tends to pervade an environment - this would seem to receive some support from the observation of other stressful conditions lacking a pubescent individual but which have paranormal manifestations - usually inner-family turmoil, severe psychological maladjustment, trauma, etc.

Children going through puberty are more inclined to make things up to draw attention to themselves.

Booya. Which explains the number of teens in the Kinesis board.

So this ties into the angst and torment of those experiencing puberty. Their emotions affect the poltergeist I think. I had to read up on that sometime.

While I tend to agree that I think most "kinesis" and "paranormal events" are... NOT... I feel some valid acausal events do occur, but they are much rarer than a giant sluice of people on paranormal forum boards would seem to indicate.

Children and pubers are better victims. They are weaker and easier to influent. That's why most ghost experiences happen in our childhood

like we need more problems!

haha u said pubers, im so childish, even being a musician i still laugh at the word fingering

A child finds companionship in spirits who take a keen interest in him when parents

have depleted his happiness. The spirit, for issues relating to the pain of childhood

in past lives, does not want to experience childhood in its entirety. He may, at times, speak through the child and act out his fantasies, but his inhabitance is limited to the best of times.

Many of you are wondering about the link between possession and puberty. The spirit

takes a stronger hold, in some cases, at this stage because it is the signpost for

adulthood, independence, and a breaking free from the chains that parents attach to

children, often without knowing the harm that they're causing. Sure, much older humans become victims, but then again aren't the majority of those couples wishing to adopt looking for newborns?

Just as I said in a much earlier post, the spirits who inhabit those who are in a

state of severe and unremembered drunkeness want to have their cake and eat it, too. Big party, DUI, hit and run, maybe even a death or two, but that spirit won't be present in that body when the cuffs are applied and the steel doors slam. Have any of you heard the rare accounts of people who woke up in the middle of the night to commit murder, or the more common sex crime referred to as "sleep bonking", not knowing why or how they did such a thing: allegedly happy, married people, not even having criminal backgrounds? Sleepwalking is another sign of severe depression requiring immediate intervention before the situation escalates too far and all hope in this life is lost.

The skeptics can keep doubting as much as they like on matters of possession, but that

doesn't change the fact that every man, woman, and child on this Earth must re-create joy every day to keep at bay these forces using depression against all humanity.

wasnt poltergeist "noisy spirit" . also i would have thought that sum who is 16 would know when puberty starts since most ppl that age will be going thru it, dont they have sex-ed in liverpool??

lol yes they do have sex-ed in liverpool but am 16 am sure am not going though puberty still. I thought ghost were just messengers from the other side or do you think their everywhere

poltergeist means noisy spirit in german because i can speak german

Edited by ShadowDG