Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

sylvia brown new info

thorre

why do people seem to hate this physic? is it becouse you all think she just does it for money? i read threads about her...alot of them saying shes phony and she does it for the money..have you ever read one of her books? this lady is all but evil...people she shes evil by taking the money from the sad. i know this guy and he got a reading from sylvia's son chris browne becouse his girlfreind hung herself...i can see it in his eyes hes very happy. he wont tell me what was said but he lives with what happend. EVEN in her book she says GREAT things about this website...on the news the other day there was this http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=58798 ok she mixed it up right? on the news there was someone who rang the bell and said all the miners were alive...then they found out the truth..its possible she could have saw that and got it mixed up too..that whole night was a mess.how is seeing a loveing god wrong? why doesnt anyone ever mention the money she gives to the need. i dont know why im doing this thread lol i just think its bull that people think shes horrible. :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• thorre

• HerNibs

• kittenshere

I believe this is a perfectly fitting quote.

"People are stupid. They will believe only what they want or fear to be true."

nothing to say? at least i got my point across.

No, you didn't.

I'm guessing the reason most overlooked this thread was because there are already two active discussions regarding this withered fraud.

I'd advise you read through the active topics thoroughly. You'll find all the information and reasons behind people's mistrust and disgust at this woman there.

i know this guy and he got a reading from sylvia's son chris browne becouse his girlfreind hung herself...i can see it in his eyes hes very happy. he wont tell me what was said but he lives with what happend.

If Brown's son is handing out empty promises that the girl he cared for is "in a better place" or "at peace" etc then I have to say this person needs to be thrown in gaol for being so cruel.

Only the ignorant and emotionally shattered believe this crap and people who take advantage of either (for personal or spiritual gain) are sick :no:

Some people gain comfort from having someone who claims to be in touch with the spirit world give them comforting messages allegedly from their departed loved ones. If that helps give closure, then good. I don't even know anything about this Sylvia Brown except what I've read on here, but she sounds like every other "popular" psychic (Von Prague, Edwards), for which I have no use and to which I pay little to no attention.

Real psychics or whatever she calls herself, don't ask for money.

That is, if they exist.

why do people seem to hate this physic? is it becouse you all think she just does it for money? i read threads about her...alot of them saying shes phony and she does it for the money..have you ever read one of her books? this lady is all but evil...people she shes evil by taking the money from the sad. i know this guy and he got a reading from sylvia's son chris browne becouse his girlfreind hung herself...i can see it in his eyes hes very happy. he wont tell me what was said but he lives with what happend. EVEN in her book she says GREAT things about this website...on the news the other day there was this http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=58798 ok she mixed it up right? on the news there was someone who rang the bell and said all the miners were alive...then they found out the truth..its possible she could have saw that and got it mixed up too..that whole night was a mess.how is seeing a loveing god wrong? why doesnt anyone ever mention the money she gives to the need. i dont know why im doing this thread lol i just think its bull that people think shes horrible. :)

I feel Sylvia Browne is a good psychic, and we have to realize the night she answered someone on that she was under a lot of pressure on the Radio.

Sylvia does a great job on the Montel shw and the only thing I disagree with that I heard her tell someone is she said Spirits can't enter a Human body but that's not true, people can be possessed by the Spirits of the dead then an Exorcism has to be performed.

With psychics people are very suspicious of them and always trying to trick them and make them prove something to them.

And as for the ones who say she takes money for what she does I think we have to understand that Psychics are just people who need money for Shelter and Food, Clothing and all sorts of things so how is a Psychic supposed to live if they don't charge money for what they do.

On the other hand the 20 years that I have been channelling for Spirit everything I have ever sent out in Manuscript Form has disappeared without a trace then alter I see all sorts of things Published all over the place sometimes dealing directly with what I wrote into those Manuscripts that Disappeared.

The Manuscripts that I sent out which disappeared did have the truth behind the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy in them and I guess someone doesn't want the truth about that ever published and this is no doubt the main reason my Manuscripts disappeared without a trace.

I feel Sylvia Browne is a good psychic, and we have to realize the night she answered someone on that she was under a lot of pressure on the Radio.

So are people like the senators in Washington, yet they get out their message. A psychic like Sylvia should atleast have rhetoric skills.

Sylvia does a great job on the Montel shw and the only thing I disagree with that I heard her tell someone is she said Spirits can't enter a Human body but that's not true, people can be possessed by the Spirits of the dead then an Exorcism has to be performed.

This is classified as a paranormal event with little if any proof of non-psychological impediments.

With psychics people are very suspicious of them and always trying to trick them and make them prove something to them.

If a man said he had a billion dollars and would give you all of it if you signed some papers or did something for him, wouldn't you want to see the billion dollars first and learn about the man? Trust no one.

And as for the ones who say she takes money for what she does I think we have to understand that Psychics are just people who need money for Shelter and Food, Clothing and all sorts of things so how is a Psychic supposed to live if they don't charge money for what they do.

Indeed they do need money. That is why there are day jobs. No one ever said being "special" like a "psychic" made you not need to work blue collar or even white collar jobs. Sylvia just climbed on the bandwagon at the right time and is making fortunes off of it.

On the other hand the 20 years that I have been channelling for Spirit everything I have ever sent out in Manuscript Form has disappeared without a trace then alter I see all sorts of things Published all over the place sometimes dealing directly with what I wrote into those Manuscripts that Disappeared.

The Manuscripts that I sent out which disappeared did have the truth behind the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy in them and I guess someone doesn't want the truth about that ever published and this is no doubt the main reason my Manuscripts disappeared without a trace.

So now you tell us that you are some acclaimed channeller of spirits, psychic, and prophet that is a victim of government conspiricies? That is real great for your reputation. I wouldn't be surprised if you are Sylvia Browne or her agent under cover.

Edit: Quotes fixed thanks to a tip by AI Guardian

Edited by The Raven

I have posted on another board about Sylvia Brown, and the majority of the people on the thread agreed that she is a total fake and telling these poor people what they want to hear is just wrong. She starts speaking before the person can even finish their sentence. I've read that most of the people on these talk shows that she appears on, have commented on her and said that nothing she said made any sense to them.

i dont know why im doing this thread lol i just think its bull that people think shes horrible. :)

Yes I don't know why you are doing it. I will step up to defend a person whose attitude in life is worth defending. Sylvia Browne justs feeds on people that are more vulnerable to believe in her. I am not saying those people are ignorant, just vulnerable to her message.

But wait, don't think I am a materialist-atheist freak. Sometimes I like to have some mystic in my life. I just build up an idea of some things *I* want to believe, and that's it, maybe my own personal idea of a loving/caring/just God, but that is my idea and I don't share it with just anyone because that idea just benefits me.

The problem with Browne is that she is almost millionaire on lazy work. How can you still say she "might" have messed up with the miners's thing. Come one, REALLY, you need to slap yourself a bit. Stand up for people who really are worth it.

I didn't realize she gave money to the needy...

May God bless her for it, and anyone else that engages in 'tithing'. :yes:

Real psychics or whatever she calls herself, don't ask for money.

That is, if they exist.

If you're not sure they exist, then how can you be so sure they don't charge money?

Thankyou for your opinion.

I thought you were only interested in facts though...

I think it's wise for someone to accept an exchange of currency, or a barter, because it keeps from one being taken advantage of...

I do agree however that it should be reasonable, and personally think Sylvia Browne's fees are outrageous, for a half hour.

To pay her 700.00 you should be able to hang out with her for at least half the day.

I didn't realize she gave money to the needy...

May God bless her for it, and anyone else that engages in 'tithing'. :yes:

Yeah. It's called a "Tax write-off."

Most celebrities do it so they look good in the public eye.

• 2 years later...

My sister had a reading done by slyvia brown's son and he told her she would meet a man , what he looked like it, and when and he was 100 percent correct. Everything was perfect. the guy's looks, the timing, everything. She told me to get a reading done by him. she is just amazed with him.

"Indeed they do need money. That is why there are day jobs. No one ever said being "special" like a "psychic" made you not need to work blue collar or even white collar jobs. Sylvia just climbed on the bandwagon at the right time and is making fortunes off of it."

when life gives you lemons man....

i play guitar, so i make money with the guitar.

btw, there is an entire website, http://stopsylvia.com/ , devoted to debunking the woman. But there will always be people coming forward it seems, saying how accurate she has been.

I did get to read one of her books, its fantastical and one would sure as hell want to believe in such an endless dimension.

Look. She is Marlboro man reborn. She is a charlatan that takes desperate peoples money. If hell exists, she should be there when she dies. By the way, she smells like beef jerkey. :D

Sylvia Brown IS the real deal..... I personally have issues with her attitude of performance.....

Her whole attitude is that she is being "bothered" by the questions people ask. Not everyone is privey to the answers and "how things work", or what happens when someone dies, so they need to ask these things and then she looks at them like theyre stupid. SHE'S BURNT OUT from the many years of doing what she does.....

Personally, if she is tired of people asking her questions and looking for answers then she should stop giving readings....

Now the point about how much money she charges....

The ability one has to do such things are GIFTS from the spirit.... One should never "take advantage" of the GIFT!

I could understand a nominal fee charged for the service, but to charge over $500-700 for a reading is ABSURD!...... so this is why she continues on with her attitude, and collecting money.

From that vantage point...It is Evil.... she is no longer doing it for the good of people, her heart is no longer in it. NOW IT IS FOR MONEY.... THATS WRONG.

The gift is to be used to help people, not take advantage of those in need.....

So there ya have it....

Blessings all,

P.S. Lisa is the real deal too, as well as MR. Van Prague (a wonderful gay man)..... John is the fake!

Also it is important to remember just who gives this Gift of Spirit too! It is real...

Are there fakes out there??? Absolutly! And they ruin it for the reputation of the real ones.

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Some not so wonderful performances by Sylvia -

and my all time favorite.

Shawn Hornbeck

Of course, you can make your own decision.

HN

I'm sorry, but this lady is such a fraud, and at the most, she is the WORST psychic on EARTH. She was wrong FOUR times about missing persons, she told a woman her husband drowned when he obviously died in the world trade center, her books contradict themselves, and her supposed theory about the "cosmic passageways" of stonehenge have been blown out of the water

(I could find road kill in the middle of the street with more psychic ability than she has......and the son-of-a-guns are DEAD!! :) )

I usually try staying open-minded, being a self-proclaimed psychic myself....but this lady gives my kind a bad name :(

This thread is three years old.

Which proves, its still good topic.

everything about sylvia is completely awesome!

except for her books and her psychic abilities. and her looks. and the way she talks