Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Discovering what is at Area 51 and S4...

Blackbird

What if a large number of people place together a large sum of money to hire an individual of sufficient skill and knowledge to break perimeter and sneak onto Area 51 and the S4 compound and snap a few shots? Obviously it would have to be someone highly trained, no doubt ex-military and mabey a little crazy, but how hard can it really be? I have snuck onto military bases before!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese2

• Truth Searcher

• TheBloom

• forcer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

these bases have motion/thermal detectors dont they....hard to get by that

If in fact something of interest was being kept at Area 51, don't you think one of the USA's adversaries, e.g. Iraq, former USSR or a random conglomerate of anti-American countries would be able to supply this "individual" with sufficient funds to do such as thing?

I sincerely believe that it is impossible to keep a secret from the public for a long period of time. A long period of time to my definition being more than 30 years.

Given that, in my opinion, it is yet impossible to break into, or it has already been done and there is absolutely nothing there worth mentioning.

Come to think, if there was nothing there worth mentioning, that alone would already be worth mentioning.

So, to sum it up, I think it cannot be done. original.gif

Edited by Phantom

as well as what seeking said, they also have pressure sensors on the ground, and when one of these sensors is tripped they will have camo dudes and a helicopter some times on your a** pretty quick. On top of all these security measures, they have a barbed wire fence, and i sure if you get cloe enough you will be spoted bu survalence camras, and their is really nothing to see on the surface of area 51, accept for the odd top secret government plane taking off and landing durring the night hours

If someone wanted to badly enough, they could do it. No doubt, they would be caught. But, if you use live feed cameras, and use some type of diversion tactics, you could at least get to the inner perimeters. If there is anything there, it would likely be underground. You would have to have in excess of 100 people, to be so many that a possible few, would get through. You would need the live feed cameras so that you could actually obtain some kind of evidence of something, without it being taken. They obviously would/could do several things. Shoot as many people as possible, and this could work against them, because of the live feed. I am sure many people would be outraged if several people were shot, for being nosy, trying to get a look at anything that our tax dollars pay for. You know, being that this is a free government and all.

Then, they can actually take everyone, do whatever they like, again, because of the live feed, it would be hard to get every camera before one of them gets proof that something went bad. You would have to have a team of people, with various fields of expertise. Hackers being one of the most important.

It is funny to me, how many people feel as though the gov't has right to simply put up a sign, and claim that they can shoot you on sight, when If any one of us was to do that, and we shot someone because they were peering in our windows, we would have a lot to explain. It works though, because to date, there hasn't been any group of people that have attempted to pull off a 'break in'. It could be done. People are just afraid. And, not very organized.

Reese

(By the way, the more unknown bases are way more intriguing, and have way more to hide)

And, this only works if they don't have disruption Satellites, and antennas. You can forget about anything working it they have those, and they likely do. Unless, the Hacker could somehow tweak it. Again, that just reaffirms what I had said before. It would take a team of people, not just some jungle military type. People that were experts, each in one certain field. There are ways, if people wanted it badly enough. To be honest, it is just something that people talk about, they don't actually care what goes on. I believe they want to keep it a secret, it just seems more interesting that way.

Reese

I tend to agree a little with reese but add a few points, it would also be nessacary to have a man on the "inside", just think of all those locked doors needing keycards, as for hacker you can bet the got that places cyber secuirty tighter than a ducks *ss, and not forgetting of course the motion sensors that are hiding in the hills, the helicopters that sweep the perimeter when ever someone approaches, and i don't think they would be to worried about shooting civis, they are within their legal bounds to do this. Seeing as breaking and entering is a crime let alone on military property, and also counts as terrorism. and besides i heard a rumor they moved everything to colorado springs (being a conspricay theorist buff i like to keep on top of things). and yes breaking into unknown bases are alot more fun and easier for example: CCC (dubbed corsham computer centre) near rudloe manor wilts UK, just a small road (with a tiny sign saying ccc) leads towards this underground facility, with a tiny door in a concrete wall set in a hill side. Guarded by ONE man. although should you be spotted spooks arrive in a nice little black car and interrogate you on the spot......but the point is the unknowns are unknown so why need to guard them it makes them a easier target however.

Oh yeah, you would need people on every possible level, for every possible situation. And, to date, this has never been attempted. It could be done, but you jst may lose your life doing so.

Reese

If you paid for everything I'd volunteer. But you would need to supply some bullet proof armor.

So, thus far we've identified the need for

- someone highly trained, no doubt ex-military and mabey a little crazy

- 100+ footsoldiers

- a man on the inside, with keycards and cyber-security clearance

- a hacker to deal with "disruption satellites"

- a fair bit of high tech video equipment

Sounds simple enough!

I'm not sure whether I fit the bill for any of the above roles, but I'll happily make up some sandwiches and I can give four of you a lift home afterwards. Let me know...

I could also give somebody a 'backy' home on my bike, as long as it's not uphill.

even if you had around 100 foot soldirs it would be suicide they have far more men stationed their and they could just sit in their buildings picking off guys who aproach the base.

Im pretty light, so I should imagine riding up hill on a bike with me on the back would be easy.

If no one else offers to do the job, I will. laugh.gif

I should imagine some things are there, otherwise why would they even bother with it?

• 2 weeks later...

What we need is unity and a huge diversion. We gather everyone on the forums and have them split into two groups. The first run naked around the perimeter fence, just to make sure all the imaging, and photographic equipment is pointing at them. Then the rest (in our stylish black get ups) crawl around on our bellies (not to much, because it’s impossible to remove ground in dirt from black crushed velvet) and sneak into the compound. Then we all split up. Those who believe they are hackers (literally anyone that’s touched a keyboard) get into the computer section and shut down any of the defences we have missed. Then we ransack the place (having confidence in our fellows outside who are still dancing the Spanish flamenco, stark naked). And we gather all the evidence we need to expose the Groom Lake/Area 51/Area S4/ Dreamland, whatever you want to call it, and shut it down. Possibly a few of us that have clocked up 100 hours on PC games can pinch a few space crafts (which have popped into Area 51 for there 12 billion serve, and change of oil) they have lying around, and bundle everyone aboard and then get away. All the evidence we gather can then be put in newspapers, so that the next generations of Forum readers can download and have something to chat about. While we are lost somewhere in the Gamma Quadrant, because some fool hit the Warp Switch, instead of the landing gear! huh.gif

So below is the badge (I got after considerable effort!) Scan it and meet me at the designated meeting point… By the Black Post Box!

post-11-1064476853.gif

is it just me, or do people seem to know an awful lot about area 51?

Not that I know of! But I could have had my memory altered during my last abduction? They always seem to leave the horrible, boring bits in and take the interesting stuff.

Of course my therapist say’s it’s all in my mind, but I know she’s on they’re payroll!

• 1 month later...

ILL DO IT! Im no ex-milatary officer but at least im crazy! Ive been to area 51 (not too far inside the grounds OBVIOUSLY!) but i got told to p*** of basically or i would experience further interrigation! I got some pics....also if anyone knows where this CCC is i'd like to go and check it out! Anyone in??

is it just me, or do people seem to know an awful lot about area 51?

Its just you! And if you mention this again you will experiece the concequences of your actions!! wink2.giforiginal.gif

well you never know if anybody has gone to area 51, they wouldnt announce it, and they are either in solitary confinement or dead, just because you havent heard it doesnt mean it hasnt happened, i believe area 51 is a sort of decoy, like make everybody look over here and we are over there...because everyone knows of area 51, and the thing is, i probably dont want to know some of the things going on in there is there is things like that, they would be too shocking and cause riots and totally chaos, better left a secret, its better that way, if you want to know, join the military and serve them good so maybe you can get high classified info

oh and btw, this is my first post

Oh i think theres loadsa places! Not just area 51 but others dotted around not just in america the whole worlds in on it! crying.gif and were left to find out! alien.gif

• 3 weeks later...

area 51 isnt anything but a air base! the gov. wants you to wonder and explore area 51 b/c there is a real base right in front of your nose. the gov. wouldnt want people to know about the real base so they plant one in the middle of nowhere so you will be blinded. people want to know the truth so they will be equal to the government they will look at the first thing they think might help

They have pressure sensors that can tell if it is a human or not... SOOOOOO.... lets get a rabbit.. train it.. and strap on a camera!!!

What ya think???